Greatest man who ever lived?

Greatest man who ever lived?

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/publications/books/?contentLanguageFilter=en&pubFilter=gt&sortBy=1
independent.co.uk/news/science/mystery-of-alexander-the-greats-death-solved-ruler-was-killed-by-toxic-wine-claim-scientists-9054625.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

yeah and he was an englishman

checkmate atheists

By King George's standards.

Ain't it time we updated that pasty damn statue?

That isn't Nigel Farage.

(kidding, sort of)

Kek

me

The most amazing human being, has such a high goal and almost achieve it.
Unforturnely got fucked over by kikes.

F

That isn't Napoleon though...

Greatest is subjective.
Most influential: either Napoleon or Hitler.

That's not Thomas Jefferson

>not based Charlemagne
wew lad

he was pretty great

alexander the great.

the amount and sheer scope in which he accomplished in such a short span of time is remarkable.

or hitler, just because.

great but not greatest

I'll just leave this here

jw.org/en/publications/books/?contentLanguageFilter=en&pubFilter=gt&sortBy=1

He would be the greatest American. But not someone with the most influence like Adolf or Jesus

I want to like Hamilton so much, but changing the ethnicity of our Founding Fathers is heresy.

Washington wasn't great because he achieved power, he was great because he put power aside after having it handed to him. Napoleon and Hitler would never have done that. The only other people who did that of their own volition were Cincinnatus and Diocletian.

Nigga read a book. We'd all be chilling by candles reading shit books and playing with our families of not for Edison

Your shits all faggy

F

When did the profacy say his mummy would return to life?

Thats noble peace prize winner Barack Obama

yes.

I still thought it was a good musical desu

fuck thief edison.

I want to dislike it because I think hip hop is actual sonic doo doo. But I'm afraid that if I see it I might actually enjoy it a little.

And of course, the ethnicity bending thing doesn't sit all that well with me either.

No. A few that come to mind are Alexander the great, Julius Caesar, Augustus, Charlemagne, Otto the Great, Edward III, Napoleon, Bismarck

He motivated native americans to develop writen civilization and killed them anyway because racism. The fucking tard

Hello, reddit

its a toss up between Hitler, Charlemagne, Alex the great or richard the lionhearted.

pope urban II was pretty badass too.

all imho

He was. Fuck George Washington.

The dudes that stood up to those jew banks, cause with those they control the world.

I think it was Hamilton who famously said "I killed the banks". Someone correct me if i am wrong.

Richard the Lionheart was a nerd and unironically worse than "bad" King John.

F

Jackson I believe, Hamilton helped the banks

Andrew Jackson was the one who killed the banks

Hamilton built the banks

Jesus

Yes, and the second greatest was his right hand man, Hamilton.

>mfw anti-feds don't trust big GW's political judgement
>tfw I have no face

It's actually really good. It's especially well written, and the songs are catchy as well.

My gripe is that they changed actual, factual white people into mestizos, blacks, and Asians.

Simply put, without him, Europe wouldnt have created the great colonial empires that they did.

Constantine the Great

He Made Rome Great Again

>Jackson
>not a fucking KEK
Hamilton was the second greatest thing to happen to America, and it's because of him that we're not some agrarian backwater sandwiched between the Atlantic and a French colony (or whatever nation the French territory would become)

He was a great warrior and general. People say he was a bad king, but the fact is that he only spent a few months even ruling before he went on crusade

fuck, thanks. That guy was based.

That's not Benjamin Franklin.

Julius Claudius Caesar.

There are three areas where men are praised.

-War
-Intellect
-Intimacy with women

Every single one, he was extraordinary at. He was a born leader. A man to rule over men.

"Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist" Matt 11:11

Check mate, pol.

no

F

A king has a duty to his kingdom, Richard abandoned the empire to go have sex with little turkish boys. Being a great warrior means nothing if you don't use your skills to defend your people.

>Intimacy with women

Pretty sure Julius preferred boypussy

Sorry you've never felt freedom, germany's shortcut

I agree, but Jesus is God so I wouldn't put him in the same category (that is, lower Him to the level of these others)

Probably Charlemagne or Caesar

Literally a God-Emperor

He slammed all types of women, if true he deserves a pass anyway.

>He got stabbed because he was too confident to even wear an armour behind his toga.

He was defeated at the top of his ambition. He could've done great things, but he was nothing more than the first stone in Augustus' great work.

RIP January 8th, 1835.
F

Assuming Jesus doesn't count, yes.

When the king of the country you just won independence from calls you greatest man of your time, you know you're doing something right.

Literally a faggot.

F

A God-Emperor faggot.

>Built something he couldn't control without watching it. He literally just made a big trip to India with his men, conquered everything then died on his generals and everything fell to pieces.

Gaius Julius Caesar

F

his right hand man and bff was Greene

4U

>Implying the philosophy behind the American Constitution didn't greatly affect Monarchy all across the western world

F

He was a retarded cunt.

>but, muh democrazy, freedoom!

Please, do call me "reverse Germany" or, better yet, "non-country".

Still, Augustus' thing was to make you feel free, as if your opinion mattered, and still rule over you as well as a god. He made Rome great again, literally. If only his successors had done us the favour of imitating him more...

Also, he's the real-life equivalent of Palpatine, that is a political genius.

>Greatest man
>Not San Martin
Wew

He defeated every single relevant empire/force and spread hellenism from modern day turkey to india.Also, I don't think him dying of a mysterious illness was a part of his plan.

He was fucking poisoned and he wasn't even good enough to avoid it.

>to go have sex with little turkish boys

You mean to kill muslims and win back Jerusalem for Christendom.

>Being a great warrior means nothing if you don't use your skills to defend your people.

That's wrong. He left his empire in control of advisors and his brother, its not like he was throwing away everything to go on crusade. In fact when he came back, he rooted out the corruption that was taking place while he had been on crusade, and he started to reconquer the territories lost in France. He was doing pretty well until he was killed at a siege. Not a bad king. He just worried about the glory of christendom as a whole more than he did about England. And honestly his talents were better suited to a crusade than to floundering in England. John was the one who actually lost all the French possessions because of ineptitude.

>he was fucking poisoned
Proofs?

>Jesus

Jesus was cute, but that's about it.Give us great military, politic and economic geniuses, not that fucking hippie kike.

All these faggots talking about antiquity while forgetting about the realist motherfucker to ever run an empire.
>implying roads aren't more important than statues
>implying we should waste our time fighting barbarians
>implying limited terms stops corruption instead of enabling it
The Golden age of the Antonines was a whole lot better than the caesarean civil war.

Yeah he just went on a casual vacation to india and defeated the persian empire along the way, nothing difficult there
the illness was brought on i think after he tried to pull an Achilles and got shot down in India

independent.co.uk/news/science/mystery-of-alexander-the-greats-death-solved-ruler-was-killed-by-toxic-wine-claim-scientists-9054625.html

(You) now frig off

At the time, the US was not as influential as it is today.
Napoleon was the one who DID affect conservative govt. across the western world.
>Napoleonic era.

You're thinking of good 'ole Jackson.

>completely downplaying the achievements of the greatest conqueror in history
>not realizing that the Hellenistic kingdoms founded by him had a massive cultural impact

Hi John Green

>sandwiched between the Atlantic and a French colony
wait are you saying he's responsible for the lousiana purchase? that was jefferson

Not a contest.

Nappoleon was just a pocket Ghengis Khan

>"Dr Shep does however caution that despite his theory, the actual cause of death cannot be proven: “We'll never know really,” he says."

Can you actually read?

He was good, but he wouldn't have been able to do what he did without support from his generals. They really helped him a lot.
Also, he had absolutely no plan.
While I admire him, I think he's also overrated and his achievements are exagerated.

Napoleon was the greatest general ever but his ego was too big for his own good.

Jesus or pic

>He insulted my best dead friend, let's tell him to fuck off! Oh but wait, I'm a faggot christian, so I have to say frigg.

>edison

wouldn't be able to power those lights without rockefeller

Do you realize that that is just one of many theories of how he died? We can't even come close to confirming what caused his death, all people can do is conjecture

Subotai Ba'atur of the Reindeer People was Ghengis Khan's brains behind his conquests

Napoleon is easily top 3 generals all time, if not #1. He really does live up to the hype.

Byzantines*

If you like Socrates, you'll definetely like Diogenes aswell.They called him a "Socrates gone mad"