Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5NWhHDC3lTU?t=3m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=X_I4wtNPv5w
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NHNfLvdrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will never have a girlfriend

FUCKING ROASTIES: the flick

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal

The director is projecting his tfw gf beta status.

Attractive people are constantly having sex with different people within minutes of meeting them and that will never happen to you.

Stop projecting your fantasies on people.

Don't trust women, have your own life and don't be obsessive

dont get attached to pretty airheads

I need to nut inside zooey deschanel

DON'T BASE A RELATIONSHIP ON SIMILAR TASTE IN MUSIC

Some of the best advice I had have ever taken from a movie

Don't fuck the crazies

Don't fall in love based on petty similarities and faith in 'true love'

This

Sex isn't as special as movies make them. People fuck all the time and it means literally nothing to both people.

That falling in love with the idea of someone is an inherently terrible idea, as women tend to be humans with their own interests etc. Yet is done by almost every single male sometime in their lifetime

summer was a walking indie pixie cliche. the guy was an idiot for falling for her, but don't act like she dindonuffin

pretty much this.

learn to move on and realize monogamy is a meme invented by organized religion and society
no woman is 100% safe when they have the freedom of western values and laws especially when the laws are hilariously stacked in their favor

this is why it's important to stay /fit/ and obtain wealth that way it will force your bitch to stay loyal not our of commitment and love because those too are also memes but out of fear of losing a successful provider

don't get bummed out because that's what women are hardwired for. you can't blame them. that's like blaming a nigger for for stealing and raping and killing. they can't help it it's in their inherent nature. don't try to fix women. TRAIN them. train them and punish when necessary. when a dog bites you it's not the fault of the dog but the fault of the owner for not training it properly.

train your bitches or risk getting bitten

The Smiths are a shit band.

Fuck that movie

This film should be studied in fucking laboratories

men shouldn't be intimated by a woman's sexual history

This nigga gets it.

>tfw you went through your own personal "Summer" to realise this

Story time

So I literally watched this movie with a girl who would later 'summer' me (told me she didn't want a relationship but I tried anyway) and I think the films about the process of falling in love with someone without them doing it back, and at the end when he meets autumn he's finally moved on, it's a stage in everyone's life where they lose someone they love and it's quite good for a chic flick

The other person is not as invested in the relationship as you are. It was just fun for her, it was a "love of my life" thing for him.

Men and Woman view this movie in very different ways. That's it. If you've ever been the main dude this movie is a solid gut punch. If you've ever been summer than this is a decent romcom

she's so pretty, i want to hate her but cant

Dont put false images onto other people, sort yourself out, and eventually a nice girl who you dont need to manipulate will come along

that's the Kevin Smith flick you dingus

and that was a shit moral

This is pretty accurate.

Also don't neglect your own life in favour of seeking validation through women.

Shit that's a good point, I related to him through the whole film but I guess girls would relate to Summer more

That there are two sides to every story

>and at the end when he meets autumn he's finally moved on

no, that scene was meant to show how he didn't learn anything and was about to make the same dumbass mistakes all over again

Oh fuck I saw it as the seasons actually had meanings so summer was his first love and autumn(being the later season) would be the one he grows old with until winter(death)

chloe grace moretz always looked weird

Nah, we have the same opinion and I think that's the right interpretation. Still, who knows

This movie hits close to home, I even look like JGL.
Except that while Zoe did everything to avoid him, my "Zoe" did everything to make me feel like shit, even though she didn't want me.

I always thought this movie would work better with all the scenes in chronological order, except maybe that first scene of them sitting on the bench together, is there a cut of this movie with all the days in order?

Remember when half of Sup Forums was obsessed with Zoey?

What happened?

I feel like it's sort of left open. Like here's a new girl he has a crush on, will he learn from his mistakes or fuck his shit up all over again?

Aaand /r9k/ has arrived.

weird, why would you pick that post as the /r9k/ post, and not the one above it if anything the post you quoted is solid advice, the guy was basically a doormat for summer

I like the non-chronological structure.

It's like your sitting back and reminiscing about the relationship and all the moments, good and bad, as they pop into your mind.

>don't elevate women to unachievable standards in your mind

That's literally the opposite of /r9k/

Why Zooey Deschanel has so many roles spoofing manic pixie dream girl cliche (500 days of Summer, Yes Man, The New Girl)? She's like Ryan Reynolds and his 2009 Deadpool

People found out she was a bitch to nick on new girl

youtu.be/5NWhHDC3lTU?t=3m22s

2008 ended, also her career died, she only had 4 movie roles since 500 Days of Summer

hold on there turbo, valuing yourself first over achieving a relationship is a far cry from aspie robots

bitches ain't shit but hoes 'n tricks

so lick on deez nuts and suck on da dick

Ignore bitches, make money $$

Your girl will drop you for a chad in an instant if you're a passive spectator in your own life story (architect at a greeting cards shop). Of course, once you get your shit in gear, you'll have an easier time finding someone else.

JGL was kind of spinning his wheels had a very shallow sense of "being in love" I guess the the moral is that you have to have you're own shit together, and relationships are a lot more complicated than "she likes The Smith's, so we're meant for eachother."

Anyway, probably the only romantic comedy I like. Ironically, it was introduced to me by an ex, and the relationship progressed and ended in a similar fashion.

this
The Smiths are shit and Hall and Oats are superior

youtube.com/watch?v=X_I4wtNPv5w

Degeneracy is helluva drug

It's not necessarily /r9k/, it's advice that applies too both genders. Don't get too carried away, because sometimes your bf/gf is not as involved in this as you are.

Move the fuck on, some things are never meant to be. Get your shit together and maybe someone else willl come along.

This.

Don't trust Sup Forums's recs

Can you blame him.

Obsessed I would be.

Nigger, that is the waifu of waifoos.

Prime Zooey is it. I want my kinds to be from her tier.

The entire movie reminded me of one of my many exes, she was totally over me only because she thought we had very similar interests.
While I was basically thinking of her as a fun girlfriend but I distanced myself a bit because I thought that she was way too obsessed with me.
I eventually thought she was way too over me and our relationship was over.
My story relates more to Summer but the movie is quite a decent and fun romantic comedy.
I think if you relate more to Tom, this would be a tear-jerker more akin to 5 Centimeters Per Second rather than a decent romantic comedy.

>tfw your current girlfriend looks like Zooey Deschannel, and she is also very cute and nice
I like this, desu.

Hahaha
What the fuck man

Anyone else like her body fuzz?

Good for you, buddy.

Thanks.

hmmmm this doesn't seem quite right for some reason but i don't know enough about women or niggers to dispute it

What you are watching has happened to you, is happening to you, or will happen to you, and you got through it, are getting through it or will get through it.

Hipsters chicks are only good for a pump and dump, and you shouldn't waste your time trying to build meaningful relationships with them

No nudes, hit mid 30s so stopped appealing to the borderline pedophiles on here

Don't get stuck on someone
Examine the relationship you're in
Try not to be blind to obvious signals just because you're dumbstruck

t.tumblr

Z O O E Y
O
O
Y

Jenny Lewis>=Katy Perry>Zooey Deschanel
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NHNfLvdrk

Nah.
Zooey Deschannel = Felicity Jones = Carly Rae Jepsen

>don't fall in love with hipsters

I was solely talking in the category of "the three women who look similar to each other," so Jones and Jepsen don't fit my man.

Zooey Deschannel, Felicity Jones and Carly Rae Jepsen look similar to each other, at least from my point of view.
And I just don't get this "Katy Perry looks like Zooey Deschannel" meme.
I actually don't find them to look similar.

But again, it's just my opinion, laddie.

It's literally said in the movie
"She's not your soul mate just because she likes the same bizzaro crap as you."

While Perry's skull is clearly more vertical than Zooey's, the resemblance is there. As for Felicity Jones and Carly Rae Jepsen I'd need you to put together a comparison image, because google isn't giving me much to go on.

trips of truth

I hate posts like these that reply to 100 posts just to say "lol" or some shit like that. Stop it.

You are faceblind an have autism. Now fuck off tripfag.

My interpretation:
>life goes on, no one cares and neither should you

there's never been a more clear message, they even repeat it a bunch of times in the movie (through the little sister), don't romanticize people in your head just because you're desperate to find your true love/soulmate, but also don't lose hope (shown near the end) because soulmates do exist (Summer makes this revelation at that ending scene on the hill even though she's been an edgy cynic the entire film)

I agree

>Zooey Deschanel is 37

It's funny because I also watched this movie with a girl who would later "summer me". But she was very into the relationship, 24/7 texting/messaging, a neverending conversation for an entire year. Made me believe she was way more into it than me too, did the "not like the other girls" act, spent all her time with me, cried like crazy when I had to leave for 3 months of exchange studies abroad etc..

One month passes, we talk everyday, nothing really special is happening but it's "our" birthday so I sneak back into the country and surprise her, only to have her tell her to my face she doesn't love me anymore even though she pretended everything was alright for one month.
Apparently she got "over" me 2 weeks after I left.

Nonetheless she said she wanted to hold one the relationship until I came back to see how it would work out. One week alter she dumped me, very next day she's making out with a "friend" of mine at a party. When I was told I got so mad, she said she didn't understand why I was mad because, after all, we weren't together anymore and that it was only a kiss, nothing serious happened or would happen. I learned afterward by a common friend that they started fucking really quickly after that.

I never was that much of a romantic but this was the first time I fell in love, it fucking destroyed me, I was a mess. It was 4 years ago and I still can't get over it, I'm S H O O K as hell.

I try to stay away from that /r9k/ bull but whenever I get with a girl I put a wall between us and the relationship falls apart. I just get panic attacks just thinking of letting another person getting as much control over me as she did.

End of the blog for today folks, please suscribe!

t.movies women will never understand

This. It blows my mind how many people miss the point of this movie. I think his sister has a line like "just because you have the same weird interests doesn't mean she's your soul mate" and she told him from the get go she didn't want anything permanent.

Stop posting my wife, you fucking piece of shit

>Zooey Deschanel is

>but out of fear of losing a successful provider
we went past the religion but we have skipped this point

The state is the provider you nonce

>When I was told I got so mad, she said she didn't understand why I was mad because, after all, we weren't together anymore and that it was only a kiss, nothing serious happened or would happen. I learned afterward by a common friend that they started fucking really quickly after that.
They do not feel love as much as they would like you to believe they do

Damn that's harsh man. Sometimes I also feel women dont love the way men do, even though I cant put my finger on something specific

You are correct sir

They lack loyalty. As soon as they're out of honeymoon-phase they're more likely to just break things off. They can also move into new relationships much quicker without even feeling bad.

I.e. they're hormone-junkies

Faggot

Nah. There's as many women out there with these sort of heartbreak stories as there are men. Women sit up wondering "do men even feel love as deeply as we do" all the same.