Which one?

Which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

amerigeddonthemovie.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll go with the Chinese Civil War. The largest national-level conflict ever with the most massive tank battle in history.
Those fuckers topped Kursk, the decisive battle of WW2 on their own.

Wake me when the Confederates defeat Thanos.

Real war isn't "epic" if you're a part of it.

The one that is actualy war, not some faggot wearing spandex throwing hissfist to each other
But if i choose another civil war, i choose 3 Kingdom Chinese war

Cap 3, for several reasons.

>nobody actually died
>didn't actually happen, so no lasting consequences
>not horrific
>can make for a fun night at the movies
>no PTSD

This.

China has the most interesting historybof war. A shame western teaching focuses so much on greek and roman stuff, china has some sick ass tactitians

>muh ebin country did it better
>u jelly my country's so awesome?

Thirty Years' War, one of the bloodiest wars in history (Germany's population was reduced by at least 25% and would take a century to recover), allowed the rise of famous figures such as Richelieu and Wallenstein and created the modern notion of statehood that's still in use today.

>A shame western teaching focuses so much on greek and roman stuff
Hmm, yeah why would western history teach so much history regarding Europe over other parts of the world?

The one with the red head chick running in spandex with an awesome cleaverage and ass

The South can give you that and more if you enlist.

And black slaves?

no

Is she a product of incest though?

>TFW i live in sootslyvania and am typing this on the battlefield grounds as we speak
>TFW my shittown is getting recognition on Sup Forums
Thanks guys, you really made my night.

China's an entire different weight class when it comes to conflict like that. The Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Quing vs Ming, Taiping revolution. And that's not counting external stuff like the Mongolian invasions.

I don't get how adults go to Superhero movies.

It's not like they're written for adults, these fucking caped crusader movies are literally written at a 4th grade level.

It's not even like for smart kids, it's clearly written and intended for DUMB children to enjoy it.

And ARMIES of grown-ass men go to these movies and argue about the characters with each other in the street while plutocrats and globalist financiers are busy ransacking the nation, you got all the men who should be fucking RIOTING going and arguing with each other about fucking "Superman Vs. Batman, who would win?!?!?!"

It's fucking amazing to me, and these people will shit on the bronies as if they're any better for liking Captain America over fucking My little Pony.

You guys are ALL the same. ALL the same. It doesn't matter if your girlfriend is into it too, doesn't matter if you dress like a normal adult when you go to the theaters, if you watch and enjoy children's media because you refuse to grow up and accept adult responsibility for the world and your place in it, you're a fucking Bronie. You may be a bronie about Captain America instead of Princess Pink Marshmallow or whatever, but you're still a fucking bronie.

100% child living in an adult body, arrested development, perpetual pre-adolescent.

And that would be fine, except you VOTE.

It is TIME to fucking GROW UP.

>I don't get how adults go to _________movies.
Literally asked about every genre.

Because sometimes you don't want real. Sometimes you want to go
>Fuck the world, I wanna shut my brain off and watch something with my kids that has explosions

>It is TIME to fucking GROW UP.
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

Why is Europe so eurocentric?

>Fuck the world, I wanna shut my brain off

Yeah, but every single person that says that leaves it off.

And nobody is criticizing childish things for being childish, I'm criticizing childish adults for ONLY concerning themselves with childish things to the COMPLETE EXCLUSION of serious matters.

Like, how about instead of taking your kid to a theater and letting him see mindless explosions for two hours, how about you go out and make sure there's going to be a country left for him to grow up in?

Your son is going to become human livestock and you're over here searching for quotes that make you feel better about shutting your brain off and immersing yourself in a second childhood.

After you get done re-reading that quote and telling yourself, "Yeah! I'm a Toys-R-Us kid!" guess what, it's still TIME TO GROW UP.

Here, you want to show your son a movie, take him to see this:

amerigeddonthemovie.com/

Take him to see something that might actually teach him something about what the fuck is going on in the world while his useless dad is drooling like a retard watching caped crusaders deliver fucking 4th grade dialogue to each other in between CGI superfights.

Maybe your son has a chance to make the world a better place, since you just want to shut your brain off while your country is being gutted.

Keep waiting for Iron Man to save you.

>I don't get how adults go to Superhero movies.
Well, speaking for myself, I drive to them.

>if you enjoy escapism it means you literally never concern yourself with anything in the real world

nice argument faggot

but I is a negro sir

>It is TIME to fucking GROW UP

>saying this while using Sup Forums

rekt

Don't bite, just ignore and keep swimming.