Go to italian embassy at 8am

>Go to italian embassy at 8am
>There's a paper on the door: "8 - 12"
>Open 8:35
>Went back at 11:30
>Closed

Here in Italy the closing time is when they actually expect to drop the pen, so they stop letting people enter about half an hour before that. (Of course it also depends on the activity)

The only place I haven't seen doing this is unironically Burger King.

Where in northern europe are you moving with your italian muh heritage passport?

Sweden or uk before brexit hehe

come to Italy you ungrateful fuck

>Ask to a italian how is italy going
>no amicci, this country sucks, better go to germany, we are in crisis, there's no job here.
>Moving to northern europe
>come to Italy you ungrateful fuck

Don't you dare dumb malvinas idiot

Just stop making these shit threads
autist
recesive
without aguante

>he say he va a volver

fuck off we're full

Oh! hello, my bad i didn't notice you were here, may i offer you a cup of tea? :^)

yes this is something which you'll see a lot: Italians and several other southern europeans are very lazy and unproductive

lies
no matter what we are always better off than Argentina, no offense

*throws hot tea in your face*

no offense because is true, but ever i ask you guys tell me there's crisis, you cant get a job and things like that.

whot, whot the hell is wrong with you jhon?

We are Amerindians, you belong to an entirely different culture and ethnicity, and race and geographical position.

You're no better off than us Amerindians, and us Amerindians are not better off than you Europeans.

We just have different lifestyles and we live under different values.
Is one better than the other?
No, just different. It's like comparing a chicken sandwich and a cheeseburger.
Very different.

>wetbacks

No thanks

dude, at least i'm not a nigger... oh wait.

cultural differences and judging people by context is okay, but our economy didn't default in the last twenty years

It's just a different way of doing business and in some ways it's superior. Stop circlejerking about northern European countries. They aren't better.

Here's what I loved about Italy when I was there:

1. they open earlier than in the North, in other countries they open at 0900 or 1000
2. they will welcome you without an appointment, sure you have too wait a bit, but waiting an hour sure beats waiting two week for the next available spot of 15 minutes
3. once you are in the office, there is no rush to get you out the door, they really make sure you are satisfied; here they kick you out after 10 minutes, often without an answer
4. they will welcome you to speak face to face to sort things out, instead of being on the phone for hours with some dumbass consumer care worker

>to sort things out,

they will send you to another office that will send you to another one that will send you to the first one.

Theres advantages and disadvantages to any country, but on the whole id say life in med countries is better.
Im studying here and my life is literally
>wake up to apocalyptic skies
>cycle to uni, either get soaked in rain or recently pelted with hail and freezing winds
>miss the two hours of sunlight a day by being indoors
>cycle back in cold rain in the dark around 5-6
>expensive groceries with no flavour
>miserable looking (albeit helpful) people
>deserted town centre on a friday from 8pm onwards

I can say the same about germany and the uk too... Economically they might be better off but food, weather, and people.are big factors in how nice a place is to live in and northern countries fall horrendously short on these factors

if you are gonna go to the uk be sure to impregnate alot of BRITlindas good luck boludo

Kind of true. But they do the same here. Except you go from being on the hold with the company to being on the old with another one.

Restaurants here that aren't retarded consider the closing time when they'll stop accepting new customers rather than when employees are expected to stay until, the latter just results in 16 year olds whining that they actually have to do their job

the one thing that does sucks about northern europe is the weather. cold you can handle, but i imagine the constant rain, wind and lack of sunlight wears you down after some time.
the people in the netherlands are not that bad honestly, much more pleasant than both germans and brits.

He told the truth, don't come here.

I correct you our economy didn't defult ever
Germany default 2 or 3 times for instance
Never trust shitty stereotypes

this hits a bit too close for comfort.