Need evidence Obama is/was a Muslim

I want to convince my friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw
blackquillandink.com/?page_id=13739
accuracyinpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/05/snopes-got-snoped.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think he's a Muslim. Quite honestly I think he's an atheist.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

He is worshiper of baal like all bankers and their whores are, baal = satan = allah. Easy.

He's not. He's an atheist who aligns himself with the muslim brotherhood for geopolitical reasons.

Middle name is Hussein

Great, thank you.

Keep 'em coming.

He's not a Muslim. He's an atheist like almost all politicians.

Does it even matter faggot?

His mom was a "Jew", you'd think that would be bigger news.

He never says "Islamic terrorism" or anything like that.

Bam bam

wouldnt that make him a jew?

Obama's wedding band says "there is no god but allah" in Arabic. Snopes denies it, but they deny literally everything because they're controlled disinfo (and have no discernable credibility whatsoever, they're just some husband and wife from east bumblefuck), so here's another link:

blackquillandink.com/?page_id=13739

Obama is a Cultural Chrisitan or rather a Secularist. Because of his upbringing specifically in Indonesia by a Muslim stepfather, it's not too much of a stretch to suggest that he has major sympathies towards Islam. That does not mean he is a follower of the faith.

accuracyinpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/05/snopes-got-snoped.html

Here's another article because I hate Snopes. It's literally just two people who got famous for debunking urban legends and now feel as though they wield the Sceptre of Truth on all conspiracy theories known to man.

My theory is that people came to view them as reliable in the early days because their site was well-researched, and since credibility doesn't come easy yet is infinitely valuable in controlling normies—interests swooped in an probably gave them a fat paycheck. Hooked em up with some "credible" government resources who filter the controlled story through snopes.

Look at these people—do you think they REALLY know anything about doctored photos at the JFK crime scene? They think they do.

President Hussein is a Muslim??

>What is a turkey dog for 500

He's not a Muslim. He's probably a deist. Look at his upbringing. Basically 4 years in Indonesia and 14 plus around white American grand parents in Hawaii

Come on now

agreed