Wtf i love bernie now

wtf i love bernie now

>that Johnsonn description
o i am fuckin laffin

good thing I fucking love gyarados

The person who made that must have never played Yellow version

Clinton is honestly more like a Trubbish.

TRUMP ISNT GYADOS.

TRUMP IS LUGIA OR HO=OH BECAUSE HE IS TRULY LEGENDARY

>Not even his final form

We should actively distribute this and encourage berine voters to support and vote for stein.

i dont count mega gyarados as a real pokemon.

its a digimon at best.

>implying Bernie isn't a fucking Magikarp
wtf i hate yu-gi-oh now

Kys you 12yo faggot.. there is ONLY ONE Trumpmon

wtf I will vote for Stein now

>no bias here goys

What does it turn into? I'm not familiar with these newer Pokemon.

>implying we're not already

Go sniff petrol and sleep in the street you abo cunt.

Emperor of Mankindnomon

Be honest now, if you were a real life pokemaster, would you have sex with your pokemons?

All I'd do is fuck them day and night, and send some out to capture some lolis to keep in my Pokemon fuck shack

Clinton/Eevee piss someone?

>Calling clinton the cute little fox bugger

Everybody loves Eevee.

What's a pokemon nobody likes but which is forced on people? I mean even Ditto is popular with people.

Wtf I love sex with pokemon now

Mudkipp

Jayce keeps getting a mudkipp and hates it

Eevee is too cute and loveable to be Hillary.

Zoroark or Lucario

Eevee should not be Hillary, Trubbish is more appropriate

Grimer, Muk, Slowpoke, Voltorb, Koffing, Ekans

take your pick

Is Stein Mew because you're suppoed to find her behind a dumpster?

>Be honest now, if you were a real life pokemaster, would you have sex with your pokemons?
Yes.as well as coerce trainers in the wild.

>not liking koffing

Nah Elizabeth Warren is a Trubbish, Hillary's already evolved into Garbodor.

>can build up energy that gets released whe it is treated
>bernie
>ever defending himself
I'm not even going to reply to the rest of this garbage, but shitlibs are still delusional about Bernie. If he's can't even citizen Clinton in the wake of the dnc hack, I doubt this cuck could break up the banks.

Who tf is jayce faggot?

Fuck off back to your retarded pokemon forum..

One of these.

Probably some mega evolution bullshit.

> bravo Gamefreak

Zubat. Every fucking game in every fucking cave you run into it every 3 damn steps. I still remember being pissed at it playing Ruby as a kid.

>Slowpoke

I like that one. She's always johnny-jane come late when it comes to getting on the trend of any popular opinion.

uh, what? gay rights?! sure, ill have me some of this! is it tasty?

>Stein

crobat is great though

I'm a broken bernout
Voting for Jill Stein is a waste because of the broken two party system, voting Rep is against all of my values, and Hillary is an establishment cunt
What other option is there aside from suicide Sup Forums?

>also fuck sarah silverman

Zoroark works as nobody likes it and its theme is being a deceptive faggot

I fucking hate Pikachu and fucking DESPISE Bernie Sanders, but calling Bernie Sanders the most recognizable in a field that contains Trump and Clinton is fucking comical.

>Gary is the most Jewish Pokémon
Lel

As someone who loves Garbodor and hates both Pocahontas and Hillary this angers me.

>Stein
Has a pokemon which can learn almost all TMs and despite that she will end up with 4 rubbish grass moves like the greentard she is
>Sanders
The most overrated pile of shit which is oneshot by most relevant pokemon
>Clinton
A gimmicky pokemon whose future is mediocre in most aspects
>Trump
The only pokemon from the list that was relevant, so it was given a mega form. Its past is underrated
>Johnson
A useless fucking cat who is only relevant because 6 year olds like him in the show

>Insulting Meowth

Yeah he may not be best pokemon but he was good on the show faggot.

.t alberto six year old barbosa

Here's logic I use on Bern Victims. Hillary gets in, your little upstart revolution never happens again. She is the establishment and will make damn sure that those in the upper echelons will always beat the little people. Trump gets in, 1 of 2 things happen. He either MAGAs, in which case ride that wave, or he fucks everything forever, and fucks it hard, in which case the Bernie ideals might be revived and take a stronger hold in the following election. The 2 irrelevants dont have a chance, you might as well gamble on the MAGA rather than letting the house win with Clinton.

Kek has answered

Jill Stein is amazing!

Trump is the only one that's accurate, actually.

>Starts off as something of a joke (Magikarp)
>It's evolved form scares the hell out of everyone on its receiving end
>Final form is pure terror

>saying meowth is good because of the anime
I'm the weeb here and you triggered me. Expect teleportation behind you today

>not even it's final form
Gyarados is the final evolution tho, unless they mean mega Gyarados, which is still a Gyarados.

Also Bernie should by Hypno.

Bro trump isn't a Republican, I switched just for him. Sure on paper he's similar to Cruz but I'd just stay home if it was him v Clinton. Or God forbid Jeb. Trump is our ONE SHOT at an outsider and he's more in line with Bernie than Hillary. Be pragmatic.
It took awhile to be OK with it but God damn, MAGA

Lucario

Meowth was a fucking jewcat.

Legalize pokesex!

Mega Gyarados.
It loses its Flying te and gains Dark type.
>tfw its ability is Mold Breaker

Gardevoir
Meloetta
Serperior
Dragonair
Milotic
Diancie
Lilligant

Thise are the only 7 Pokemon I would fuck.

Wow that Gyarados description is also perfect for Killary.

Except replace "cities" with "countries".

>Jew
>Selfless
Who's going to break the news?

>Serperior
ok, I'll admit it's a sexy snek.

also why is Dragonair always on these lists?

Who /vpol/ here?

I'm fucking hearing the Zubat cry in my head now. Thanks.

Digimon was always the superior cartoon.

bidoof

I actually started liking it when I saw it as a giant shrimp monster.

>tfw we got a Trump and Carson mon already just from the revealed Alolamons

The Yungoose description even sounds like Trump.

>Yungoos is a big eater that is never satisfied... it's always hungry. It has strong fangs, so it can crush and consume the hardest of objects.

Trump never gets tired of winning and attacks whoever the fuck he wants.

>Each Yungoos chooses its own particular route for searching out prey. It stalks along this rout Until it's exhausted, at which point it drops and sleeps wherever it may be. It's thought that these pokemon decide their routes based on safety, so there's no risk in falling asleep at any time.
Trump knew exactly what was going to happen at each state of his campaign and literally fears nothing. He lowers his guard all the time, and nobody can effectively attack him anyway. He's a nimble navigator.

>Yungoos is not a pokemon that is native to Alola region. It was brought to the region to help deal with the explosive population of certain other pokemon
Trump's from New York. We had to import that bad boy in to butcher the Neocons and the liberals.

But most importantly:

>Some Yungoos have an ability that no other pokemon discovered has previously had. This ability is known as Stakeout. With the Stakeout ability, this pokemon's moves inflict twice the normal damage to any pokemon that switch in or enter the field mid-battle

>this pokemon's moves inflict twice the normal damage to any pokemon that switch in or enter the field mid-battle
Now you know why Trump had such an easy time destroying 13 opponents. Each time one of them fell, Stakeout allowed him to immediately cripple the next one to step up.

fuck you zoroark is gr8, a sneaky fox that isn't even overpowered or overrepresented like that anthrofag lucario.

Dragons4Trump

>Hillary
>Not Ditto

She can shapeshift into anything the voters want to see, while never truly satisfying their wishes.

Wrong. I see the 'candidates' more as entire pokemon types not individual pokemon.

>stein
Literally who? Normal, noone gives a shit

>sanders
Grass type, only popular with the weak.

>clinton
Poison type, literally toxic and infects everything it comes in contact with.

>johnson
Ice, Jealous of all the other types and fucking useless

>Trump
Dragon, Fire, Steel, Thunder, Dark and/or Fighting type.
The strongest and best, unbeatable.

Weedle

It fits Hillary too.
>Has a poisonous sting
>Pretty much useless
>Evolves into a Pokemon that can only retreat back into its shell