/r/SandersForPresident being shut down by hillary super pac

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4umz96/we_are_closing_rsandersforpresident/

They got to the top mod game over man.

Soon even Sup Forums will be under the control of Hillary Clinton you all will be assimilated resistance is futile.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rP8qh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we can prove this type of shit...

From what I'm reading here, the mods there are claiming they aren't in support of Hillary or her campaign? I don't know though, this place is hard to navigate.

Someone said though that anyone subscribed to that page has been auto-subscribed to Clinton's page? Apparently she just got a massive boost in subscribers too? These poor bastards have been sold.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Top posts include screenshots of the mod shutting down the sibreddit at the behest of a hillary mod. Pretty big deal.

Ya i so care about what Sup Forums rednecks creationist thinks about a shit post.

your doom and super pac are coming you got you got your warning

I been reading Sup Forums a lot long then you i have long done studying the creationist that why you get this warning.

Try not to get control to hard.

>unironically replying to stale pasta
wew lad

Wtf I'm mentally Hill now

archive.is/rP8qh
that seems to be the mods discussing deleting it with glee, I don't know how to work the site tho

not in a million years, shill

Funny how the head mod of the subleddit just did it because 'enough sanders spam' asked him to.

Wew, who could be behind this :^)?

they're trying to say they won't let them change the name, that's fucking horseshit man

Shillary's biggest FAGGOT is on shill duty tonight I see.

Holy those cucks should just end themselves

How many shekels did they give him for this? I'm guessing at least 30.

dude Hillary is fucking savage did you see the DNC guy who got shot up in an "attempted robbery" where they didn't actually rob him
This woman is the embodiment of evil

Hillary will never take control of our Vietnamese knitting forum

Ho boy, 30 shekels for bern, that's a lot of shekels!

Have to wonder if Sanders got spoken to at some point too tbqh.

have you seen the clinton suspicious death list? Its sounds crazy but I don't doubt he definitely got a talking to

I more of a neutral party i am not pay by any one at the moment.

I would like gary johnson to split the gop in half it would a lot of things easier for the long term plan.

Even If julian assange ends hillary clinton campaign then it will not hurt the long trem plan.

Only way this end bad for me is if trump wins in a landside even then i can just flee.

Seen it, wouldn't be surprising at all, it's also why I honestly will be surprised if Trump wins. Now it's looking like the democrat votes are being split down the middle though so it's too early to tell.

screencap this for when sanders gets hit by the heart attack gun in a month