Be Canadian

>be Canadian

>get cucked

the canadians are cucked

BUT EVEN THEY understand the meaning of someone as great as KEK

JUST

POL, WHY DO YOU TRY SO HARD TO MAKE ME HATE WOMEN!!!

But isn't that paying for sex and that's illegal.

Come on, this is a joke right?

Maybe women want us to take away their rights.

please tell me this isn't true

Can Canada be anymore of a cuck

This shit is just too much

DELETE THIS NOW!

i'm not interested in relationships but now i really need to get a bf

I had a friend get fucked over hard by this. Judges also regularly throw out prenups for actual marriages.

Fake and gay

OP is a faggot, everyone move along.

Holy fuck if this were the case in 'merica my (ex)girlfriend would have fucked me out of everything I owned. I mean she pretty much already did considering how much I spent on her over the years but at least I still have my car.

LAUGH AT THEM Sup Forums LAUGH AT THESE LEAVES

DELETE THIS

>Judges also regularly throw out prenups for actual marriages.
Why is this allowed?

>oh oops I took out a 200,000 dollar loan I can't pay back but you'll throw it out right judge?

Fair. That's why I married a dude and couldn't be happier.

It's not only in Canada. It's probably also coming to the UK.

>tfw I've been living with my gf for a year now

I'd be married in Canada, and my gf could decide to up and take half of my shit, that being said, I don't have a lot of shit, and I'd probably end up taking half of her shit too, I'd win that one.

Never post

How can girl or guy even prove that someone was their partner gf or bf..
I mean I could just show picture of some friend from highschool or life and say they were my gf how is this possible to prove?

We have common law marriage here too, pretty sure every Commonwealth country does

>Quebec is the only province that doesn't recognize common-law relationships.

French Canada is Best Canada.

you summon witnesses to court and they confirm it

That's okay, they're all closet lesbians anyway. They just want you to reject them first, so they get to look like the innocent victims -- as always

Females -- not even once

You seem a little salty, did a canadian turn your gf into a CANADIAN CUM GUZZLER?

I'd rather go to prison and suffer the consequences than pay for someone else's lifestyle. Not my fault they were incompetent.

because uhhh I was coerced into signing this, your honor :^) you wouldn't hold me, a woman, responsible for my actions, would you?

Thank god for Quebec, where you actually need to be married to owe your ex anything. If she's just a gf, she's fucked and gets nothing.

>2 years.
Jesus. That's scary. Every relationship would have a 2 year timer on it.

so the two dont even need to be living in the same house anymore?

>Quebec is the only province that doesnt recognize common-law relationship

OOooofff... You scared my french ass ameribro...

It seems that this is only the case if you have a child with the gf. Or is this simply living together? It appears you need to cohabitate rather than just be dating at the very least.

This is why you don't move in together unless getting married. But It seems Canada is not a place to be in a relationship. I wonder how many migrants are subject to these laws? I bet only evil white males are hauled into court.

Reason I'm never gonna marry
I have not told my gf yet... and never will...
But I think she's based enough to accept it.

Instead of refusing to marry her I should CHALLENGE her !

>"I will marry you if you make MORE than me"
>She gets a big job
>I divorce and get alimony
>Profits??

>Quebec is the only province that doesn't recognize common law marriages.

You frenchies may be assholes but you're our last bastion of hope.

I'm not kidding when I say that if court found against me in such a matter, I would carefully plan my revenge and put as many of those who had done me wrong in the ground as I was able.

The very notion that a non-marriage relationship has implicit agreements/responsibilities is fundamentally flawed and is inherently wrong.

And when someone does you wrong and you have no further recourse to escape what has been wrought against you, you put them in the ground.

>But I think she's based enough to accept it.

I've heard of this happening in the United States with some absurdist judges. Don't know how true it is.

No sex required.

Let's hope Trudeau fixes that misogynistic loophole asap!

We have a similar law. After living for 2 years with someone you're considered a couple officially and you may have to pay alimony if you break up

KEK BLESSING BE UPON YOU.

>I would carefully plan my revenge and put as many of those who had done me wrong in the ground as I was able.

It was the Canadian supreme court that made this law

>quebec doesn't recognize common-law relationship

Thank you quebec, even with all your faults.

>not remaining chaste until after marriage

>not setting up an overseas investment vehicle with a fake identity

if you make a test for paternity without the mother's OK, you can't use it court, even it says your not the father... if you make a child your fckt, this is why we have a low birthrate...

If you blow your dog for a few years in a row while living in Canada, does it get half of your stuff if you give it up for adoption later on?

>he doesn't live in quebec

For good reasons.