Star Wars Rebels

Lu-Lu's Bizarre Adventure: Star Wars Crusaders edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:

Darth Vader #20: End of Games #1 (part 1 of 6)
Kieron Gillen, Salvador Larroca et al.
Comic Book & e-Comic Book [Marvel]
• Inspector Thanoth returns with some startling information.
• Vader may have passed his master’s tests...
• ...but will his own schemes prove his undoing?

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Reminder to mourn of what things could've been.

hahah, funny joke user, Echo is dead

Echo is dead ;-;

Goodnight, sweet Aresko.

Welp, this thread started out depressing as hell. Let's try and steer this away from the sadness.

Alright you guys, what's gonna happen in Rogue One?

Miss ya buddy, you might not have been all that smart, but you were loyal and wore a great uniform.

Not-Kyle Katarn and not-Jan Ors will fug

We bitch about the movie not meeting out expectations

So perfect Sup Forums then?

I just can't wait to see all the Imperial weaponry being used and seeing it with modern tech.

Reading Bloodlines and there's something bugging the shit out of me.

They keep talking about Leia murdering Jabba. Sure she and her friends got themselves into that situation, though they did try to cut a deal with Jabba. And it is true that she killed him when he was unarmed, though in it's certainly mitigating circumstances when the weapon she used to kill him was the slave chain he'd attached to her, plus he was trying to murder her friends. And it is true that they didn't try to go to the authorities. But seriously, that guy claimed they could go to Mos Eisley security? The guys protecting and serving the hive of scum and villainy where you can straight up shoot a guy first under the table and just toss a few creds at the bartender for the "mess"? Those crack agents of law and order?

And what would be the charges? Recovering someone the Hutts made an example of due to not paying back a debt? Feeding wildlife?

Plus this is Hutt Space. They own the dman planet, and likely whatever passes for security there which was implied by Gui-Gon to BE the Hutts in terms of Watto welching on a bet. Jabba in the Clone Wars era was possibly the most powerful Hutt, able to authorize the use of their hyperspace lanes to foreign militaries and his capture by Maul was enough to secure the allegiance of the Hutt Clans. Can you even arrest a Hutt in Hutt Space without that Hutt having fallen in disfavor of their Clans? If you're the cop making the arrest wouldn't you just be ensuring you and your family are made an example of? And that's before you calculate that the Empire, knowing where Han is, would have eyes on Tatooine. Trying to go to Mos Eisley cops would just alert Imperial spies.

I mean the guy is technically right about it being an illegal death but in an area of space where that loses all meaning. Like Han's actions it was certainly a matter of self-defense.

>that guy claimed they could go to Mos Eisley security?
That makes no sense, that's like going to the Columbian police and ratting out a drug dealer, at the end of the day the only person going to be punished is you.

Welcome to politics. The actual circumstances aren't as important as the strict technicalities that can be used in your favor.

>LUKE SKYWALKER IS A MASS MURDERER!
>but he was destroying a weapon that blew up one inhabited planet and could be used to destroy even more
>SEMANTICS! IF SKYWALKER DIDN'T LIKE THE DEATH STAR HE SHOULD HAVE SUBMITTED A PETITION DIRECTLY TO THE IMPERIAL HOME OFFICE BUT INSTEAD HE MURDERED MILLIONS OF HARD-WORKING LOYAL IMPERIAL CITIZENS IN COLD BLOOD! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?

No he isn't, did you watch The Bad Batch?

For some reason I remember that a bit differently. I read it as Rinnrivin saying 'it's not like you could have gone to the authorities for help." He didn't care for Jabba, and that's a big reason why he's going to Leia with it, so he can show her his gratitude for removing such a bad part of his life from the galaxy. He didn't seem like the kind of character to care about the whole "legal" thing, since he was, you know, running a huge cartel to rival a Hutts'.

But no one claimed that. It was a story about how the legal authorities aren't always the best options available.

Yes i did

a cyborg life is no life at all, for all intents and purposes Echo is dead

How pissed are the Hutts at Leia, know that they know that Jabba was killed by her?

First I was surprised Mos Eisley even HAD cops, but the more they kept talking about it as murder the more it bugged me.

Politics how? Murder was space legal in Hutt Space which the NR, the Empire, and old Republic had no jurisdiction in. The only ones with grounds to care are the Hutt Clans but the book describes their grip as broken.

When Casterfo talks about the Rebellion committing terrorism or mass murder those were just his opinions. He wasn't stating any potential charges against Luke or Leia. While Casterfo's personal views CAN be stretched to HIS politics, that's about as far as it can be stretched.

The book repeatedly refers to it as blackmail evidence.

>inb4

Supposedly quite pissed to the point where they were VERY serious about combing the desert for evidence of who killed Jabba, but then they worked to suppress it because they didn't want the circumstances of his death known and making them look weak. But the book also suggests that the Hutt's power is greatly diminished.

Is that a good game? I like cyberpunk, so would I enjoy this?

He was born and raised to serve the cause of others. Becoming a cyborg is more a lateral shift for a clone.

>He wasn't stating any potential charges against Luke or Leia
It also wasn't Casterfo suggesting that Luke was a mass murderer, it was one of the other pro-Empire senators.

>The book repeatedly refers to it as blackmail evidence.
Rinnrivin still uses it to show his approval of what happened, despite also using it as a way to bring down Leia if necessary.

Many people say that the first one, Deus Ex is superior, but Human Revolution is also good.

>that the Hutt's power is greatly diminished
How so? was Jabba that important?

I mean, they're wrong. HR is much better written.

Well yeah. Dooku and the Jedi were both trying to get him to allow their armies to move through Hutt Space and later Maul captured Jabba to secure the Hutt Clan's allegiance to his criminal empire. That's pretty good evidence of his power.

>It also wasn't Casterfo suggesting that Luke was a mass murderer, it was one of the other pro-Empire senators.
Yes he did, though he didn't call Luke out personally. It was early in the book when Leia first learned about Casterfo's collection of Imperial paraphernalia. He calls the Rebels terrorists and talks about all the civilian contractors who died on the Death Star. Leia becomes suitably pissed off.

>Politics how? Murder was space legal in Hutt Space which the NR, the Empire, and old Republic had no jurisdiction in.
You're thinking about it logically. It's not about what makes sense, it's about how you can make the other person look bad. It's not about whether or not Leia was justified in what she did, it's about making her seem dangerous. It's all about spin.

We never really heard about the other Hutts and their power. We saw Ziro in TCW, and now Grakkus in the comics, but neither of them were really as great as Jabba was. All we ever heard was the general Hutt Space, never what went into it's power besides Jabba. Plus he had some big shoes to fill with power and authority that the others just weren't able to match, which brought them down. Much like how the Empire started falling apart after Endor.

And yet that is the point. They did a lot of skeezy shit during the Rebellion against the Empire. Casterfo lists their more infamous actions.

You're oveplaying the effect of twenty+ year old history, much of which is already known and already been dealt with. Would the killing of a known gangster involved in countless acts of murder, trafficking, slavery (nevermind that slavery is legal in Hutt Space) and when the evidence of what you did involves you in a slave outfit and killing him with your own slave chains? You're seriously going to spin that as a horrendous act unbecoming of a Senator which she wasn't at the time? You're going to use that to unseat one of the leaders of a powerful political faction? Most people would look at the evidence and realize the majority would praise her, and she'd actually get SYMPATHY points for what he had done to her.

How's that logic working for you?

We know the other Hutt family heads were all more or less along the same level of power as Jabba, though he was apparently the most powerful among them. Then again, we don't know what's happened with them since TCW. For all we know the other Hutt families have lost their power and Jabba's the only real bigshot around by the time of ROTJ.

You're Jeff Vader?

Why are you getting mad at me? I'm not Casterfo, I'm not the one actually trying to paint what Leia did as a bad thing. Point is, this is how political spin works. The people you're spinning it to don't know the whole story, only what you're spinning to them. You get to control the narrative and make it look how you want it to look.

>How's that logic working for you?
Didn't he just tell you that it's not about logical thinking?

Not mad, just saying. The logic comment is about the setup, not throwing anything in your face.

You're also treating spin as if only one side controls the narrative. The Centrists might eat it up but Leia's own faction? And again it's not like her history is that hidden. She's known to be married to Han Solo, a famous/infamous smuggler who had a sizable public bounty on his head for much of the events of the OT.

>That comic panel
What? Being mean means giving swirlies and sealing a kid's money, not that.

And? That's his point which nobody is obligated to take at 100% face value. Especially since that isn't how spin works. While spin may try to manipulate others by playing to their emotions it is still a calculated move on the part of those who use it. You better believe they, if cautious, reason that out. There is a definite logic in HOW you would try to use such spin.

It's also overplaying the notion of sheeple. Spin is about trying to control the context and the other side will be doing that too.

Her history is hidden, apparently, since no one besides the shadier side of 'business owners' and the main characters of the OT know that Leia killed Jabba. Hell, she could have just said that the sail barge exploding killed him, to hide her guilt.

>Han
The book and a couple other things in the new canon make it a point that people think of Han as a war hero and ignore the whole seedy past with a huge wanted bounty thing.

The death of Jabba is hidden. Darth Vader's true identity was hidden. Her marriage to Han and Luke being her brother are public knowledge. It seems much of her record in the Rebellion is known.

I don't think Leia actually hid her past with Jabba, she just never had any point of talking about it. She's very open to Casterfo, a member of the opposition party, not just showing him the hologram but detailing her part in it.

And the bit about Han just shows how much people have already chosen to overlook.

>The Centrists might eat it up but Leia's own faction?
It depends on how you sell it. You can easily play it as Leia having heroically killed a horrible being who had enslaved her and was at that moment trying to execute her friends. You can't really blame her... but at the same time, what she did goes into a legal gray area.

Fighting against the Empire is one thing, but here she was part of a team that infiltrated the palace of a Hutt lord, who is technically part of a government unaffiliated with the rebels or the Empire (loose use of the term "government" but you know what I mean; also, having trade deals with a government doesn't necessarily make them politically affiliated, see US and China as one major example). It'd be one thing if Jabba had captured them, but they went to his palace to rescue someone who was being held by Jabba due to a legitimate grievance- Han botched a job, Jabba warned him and gave him plenty of time to compensate him for it, he failed and now Jabba was making good on his threat. Luke made a token attempt to negotiate, but they all knew it wouldn't work and all along planned to use force to get Han out.

On moral grounds, can you fault them? No, you can't. But on legal grounds, it's a little shakier. That could potentially make even Leia's own backers reluctant to defend what happened because even though she did kill a real bastard and the chance of any legitimate attempts to negotiate Han's release succeeding were zero, the whole thing is a diplomatic mine field.

>Vader and the 501st dragging Padawans to the bathrooms and giving them swirlies
>In a deleted scene Commander Appo gave Bail Organa an atomic wedgie before he fled

It sort of highlights the problem with the senate to begin with- procedures taking precedence over what's right. It's still weird that everything she did as a rebel isn't as tricky as the Jabba incident, but then again the senate as a whole doesn't see toppling the Empire as a bad thing but would probably see getting involved with the Hutts as something that didn't need to be done.

Again, it's not like only one side is going to try to play events. For instance Trump can say anything he likes, even that he could kill someone and still win, and his faction doesn't budge (it's not clear though how much of this is people voting for him as a means of voting against the Republic establishment they are displeased with) but that hardly makes him loved by either his enemies in his own party, let alone in the other parties. Talking about the legality is pointless since we don't know what laws, if any, apply in Hutt Space. Leia also wasn't a Senator, or a member of any government. Plus it was a time of war when Jabba was collaborating with the enemy.Even if the deal Vader cut with Jabba in the comics isn't public knowledge it would hardly be difficult for the Rebel spies to pick up how freely the Empire is moving people and money through Hutt Space. And again the Rebellion was engaged in what could be considered terrorism and piracy against a government. That's how it could be spun. But the Rebellion one. The notion of the legality and validity of their actions was solved over twenty years ago. You really think people are clamoring to dig that issue up again? You think it would sour people against Leia? Her own faction? Her constituency that elected her?

You're forgetting that they actually used scaling escalation against Jabba. They sent in spies first to ascertain his position. Then droids with a deal. Then Leia to try to sneak Han out. Even then Luke tried negotiation. Leia had free opportunity to assassinate Jabba as Bouush. Whatever else you say about them they did try to work with Jabba to free Han.

Again we have no clue about the legalities in Hutt Space. It's outside of the Republics jurisdiction old and new, the Empire's jurisdiction outside of any threats they make against Jabba, so even if we DID know the laws of the region it wouldn't apply in any jurisdiction with the Hutt's themselves largely out of power.

>Pablo's China visit
They really want that China audience.

Man, I hope Rotta will be able to shift things for the right for them... once he's of age for a Hutt. How long can that take anyway?

He's literally been forgotten.

I have hope.

For the discussion in the last thread about how the Force might act in the degenerate era of the universe - i.e. the time when everything is dying - I think the old egyptian concept of the end times would fit. IIRC in their belief, after everything is done and dead, the ground forces of the universe will be in the same state as they were before the first beings came into existence by themselves.

Basically that after entropy it's possible another big bang could happen and the Force gets into creation of life again, or comes into existence as it came before.

>Plus it was a time of war when Jabba was collaborating with the enemy.Even if the deal Vader cut with Jabba in the comics isn't public knowledge it would hardly be difficult for the Rebel spies to pick up how freely the Empire is moving people and money through Hutt Space.
As I just said, trade deals aren't necessarily the same as political affiliation. That makes Hutt Space's relation to greater galactic politics a gray area, especially since only one of the two sides is an actual government- it's not like TCW, where there were two governments trying to get the Hutts as allies (and even if the Republic's deal with the Hutts made them allies, it definitely didn't make them friends).

>You really think people are clamoring to dig that issue up again? You think it would sour people against Leia? Her own faction? Her constituency that elected her?
It would if you consider that the mess with Jabba was one they technically created. The issue between Han and Jabba was Han's business, unrelated to the war. He got himself into it- hell, even Rieekan thought that Han leaving them to pay Jabba back and clear up that whole business was a good idea, even if it meant not having Han around for a bit.

So you have a situation where Luke and Leia meddled in personal matters between Han and Jabba- again, unrelated to the war- and at the end of it a Hutt who had no part of the war is now dead.

You keep trying to see it from the moral standing, but in politics it doesn't always play out that way. What Luke and Leia did has a number of dangerous technicalities that could be viewed as poor diplomatic judgement, and at worst a legal fiasco.

It's true there's a lot we don't know, and the Hutts themselves probably don't constitute a formal government, but that's why this whole thing could be seen as a big, shaky gray area, from a diplomatic standpoint. It all seems justified to us, but depending on how this is presented, it may not be so cut and dry to the senate.

>Palpatine: "To cheat detention is the power only one has achieved, but if we work together, I know nobody will tell on us."
>Vader: "I pledge myself... to your teachings."
>Palpatine: "Good. Good... The force is strong with you. A powerful bully you will become. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth... Vader."
>Vader: "Thank you my master."
>Palpatine: "Rise... Because the Council did not trust you, my young apprentice, I believe you are the only Jedi with no knowledge of this plot. When the Jedi learn what has transpired here, they will tell on us, along with all the football team."
>Vader: "I agree. The Council's next move will be against the jocks."
>Palpatine: "Every single Jedi, including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi, are now fucking nerds."
>Vader: "I understand master."
>Palpatine: "We must move quickly. The Jedi are pussies. If they are not all bullied, we will have detention without end. First, I want you to go to the Jedi Temple. We will catch them off balance. Do what must be done, Lord Vader. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy. Only then will you be strong enough with the Dark Side to ask Padmé to prom."
>Vader: "What about the other Jedi spread across the school?"
>Palpatine: "Their betrayal will be dealt with. After you have swirlied all the Jedi in the Temple, go to the Mustafar system. Wipe out Viceroy Gunray and the other Chess Club members. Once more the jocks will rule the school! And... we shall get... wasted...

Disney should really start doing some animated one-offs. The way they do some comic series.

>As I just said, trade deals aren't necessarily the same as political affiliation.
To the Rebellion they were. Those fuel miners in Rebels were working for the Empire. They stole those illegal disrupters. True they aren't the Alliance yet but you really think they decided, "Whelp we can't do that anymore" once they banded together? We saw in the Vader comics they were using automated ships to perform acts of piracy to support the Rebel cause.

And all of that is moot when a. Jabba is a criminal who b. was actively working against them. They weren't justified in going to save Han? When Jabba ordered their execution they should have meekly accepted because he was a duly recognized authority in Hutt Space?

>It would if you consider that the mess with Jabba was one they technically created. The issue between Han and Jabba was Han's business, unrelated to the war.

And did they go in as Rebels and declare him in contrivance of the authority of the Alliance? No. Going after them was their business, not the Rebellions. When Jabba moved against them they responded. He and his organization got the worst end of the encounter. The most Leia ever said was that she had powerful friends, and you know what? I don't think she meant any Rebel fleets. I think she meant exactly what was about to happen.

>You keep trying to see it from the moral standing

No, I'm considering it as an event that happened to a crime lord on his crime boat at his crime planet within his crime space.

>but in politics it doesn't always play out that way.

And AGAIN the politics is not nearly as one sided as you keep trying to make it out to be. Just as there is not one way to view the events of what happened, there is not one way to spin it. There is not one political faction that would be involved.

>and at worst a legal fiasco
Why are we talking about the law in Hutt Space? Did the Hutts ever file a grievance against Leia with the New Republic? They know it was her, and you know what? They've moved to suppress the knowledge. This isn't even a political issue between the Hutts and the New Republic let alone a legal one. They're crime lords. They don't use the law, they make it with bounty hunters.

That's good work man, I chuckled heartily.

>Sheev is the ultimate Chad
Love it.

That picture offends me. Mara Jade HAETS Luke in that trilogy of books.She barely accepts being a contact by the end after going through a harrowing adventure together. At no point is there even a budding romance.

Don't worry, it's a poster. That means it just shows something to reel in viewers.

>"I think it's time for you to leave, neeeerrd!"

Y'know what I noticed during the Order 66 arc? Tup never attacks Anakin

Was that in the program in the chip? Order 66: Kill all the Jedi (except Anakin, we need him)?

Also, Kix has Aurabresh on the side of his head. This is the best pic I could find, can anyone make it out?

Here's another pic.

> Anakin Skywalker - Status: deceased
> Darth Vader - Status: lead

Oh. Right.

I translated it before. I can't remember the exact wording but in effect it's "The only good droid is a dead one"

I just finished Darth Plagueis. Such a good book.

UHM EHH UMM EHH EHH is best boy.

I think the point is that it's shaky judgement on Leia's part and something that they would need to consider when choosing their First Senator

do you think a Sith master would ever disregard a potential apprentice if he was a dumb race, like a hutt, or something?

The first half or so is really good. The second half kind of meanders and it feels like Luceno put himself on autopilot. Once it gets to the events of TPM it just gets tedious.

>And AGAIN the politics is not nearly as one sided as you keep trying to make it out to be. Just as there is not one way to view the events of what happened, there is not one way to spin it. There is not one political faction that would be involved.
But that's my whole point- what you keep failing to understand is that I'm not actually making this argument myself, I don't actually believe this version of the events, I'm presenting an example of how it can be spun. This has been my entire point from the beginning, that there are ways in which the event can be interpreted to reflect negatively on Leia. Why do you think I've been using the term "gray area" so much?

> dumb race
> hutts

Yes, the strong slugs with big influential ties and money are dumb. Look up Beldarion, a Jedi Hutt. If it's good enough for Jedi it's good enough for Sith. SOMEONE must've seen the potential in Plagueis master who was a Bith.

Probably not, since they value strength. If there's some weird alien that has a lot of potential you bet it's getting trained up.

Though I think some physical demands might have to be considered. A Hutt isn't going to be able to move very quickly, for example.

I can't see it personally. It all comes down to some old record that shows her as a, let's be honest her, pretty much a Hutt sex slave (Gardulla, to our knowledge, never put Shmi in a bikini) versus her twenty year record as a senator in the New Republic. You know how this would be played out in real life?

"This is a vast Centrist conspiracy to defame a beloved Senator and smear her record with irrelevant accusations! Are we to condemn her for not respecting Jabba's property rights over her own body? Are we to treat this as some horrific crime committed over a criminal who had her in his power? Are these the kind of policies a Centrist leadership would hold dear? It would seem so. Now how do you feel about the military buildup they've been proposing? Or to protect YOUR rights over the rights of criminals? I think we need to start an investigation into the bank accounts of these lofty Centrist individuals because it sounds like they might be a little too comfortable with the criminal element of the galaxy. Let's follow the money!"

But Leia was already tired with the New Republic and it's inability to get anything done over it's own politics and procedures. She decided to start her own para-military organization with no oversight and wage a war against the First Order and presumably other threats to the Republic. Despite the questionable legality of this she isn't treated as a criminal, they don't send their fleets to stop her. Her support from them has been mixed but they do meet with her emissaries rather than arrest them.

At any rate we're free to disagree on this matter.

Hutts can't move fast on even surfaces since they can't coat it with their slime, but we've got the Force for that. Ithorians have slower reflexes and reaction time but we've got Jedi masters and the like from them.

So this entire time you've been arguing over a mere possibility and using that mere possibility as, what, more probable than any other possibility raised?

This entire line of discussion started because it was questioned why Leia's actions were considered as potential blackmail, that would even have what she did labelled as murder, given the context of the events - which is itself separate from whatever the politics in the book says. Because the BOOK subscribes moral language to an act while at the same time showing Leia rejecting the label of murder or terrorism on any of the Rebellion's actions, or at least specific to their overall cause and things such as destroying the Death Star. Could Leia and Luke have tried to do anything else to free Han? Sure, but a stealth operation and trying to work with Jabba at first was their best bet given the Empire is aware Han's friends will try to rescue him (which has already been mentioned in this discussion)

You replied that it could be spun. The response was, "So what?" Just because one party tries to spin events doesn't mean they'll a. succeed or b. that you have to meekly accept their version of events and cannot fight it. No one ever said they couldn't spit it, just that spin it was hardly as certain as you made it out to be. Instead you keep going back to the spin. Okay, they can spin it. And Leia and her allies could have spun it back in their face.

Not the guy you're arguing with, but real life political campaigns have used more obscure and far pettier things as rallying cries against a candidate. The whole Swift Boat Veterans thing in 2004 was pretty much "yeah Kerry wasn't that big of a hero in Vietnam, we have no specifics and we never actually served with him but we're vets so vote on this issue and this issue alone and ignore everything else about his record"

Alright, at this point, I'm pretty convinced you're not actually reading what I'm saying. I give up.

How John Kerry dealt with the matter, and his overall lack of charisma, is more his problem. Clinton had his own issues but they don't call him Slick Willy for nothing. Bush had Mission Accomplished!, lack of WMDs, Obama has the Birther scandal among others. Hillary has Benghazi and the email thing.

Figuring out a pattern yet? EVERY politician deals with this shit. It doesn't always play out as your political opponents expect. It rarely shakes the people who already support you. And especially in terms of the Clintons you can play it as evidence that "they" are out to get you.

None of this plays to the original notion of why the book played up the Jabba incident as they chose too. This whole "politics" thing is some user's sideshow argument.

That's alright, at this point I'm convinced you aren't sure what you're trying to say anyway.

>it's a space politics episode

And then Anakin uses the Force to to lower the tops of their cages making Padawan Pudding, much tastier than Jawa Juice.

Were you two by any chance the guys arguing about Hutt hermaphrodism and titties before?

Reminder to the thread that Ahsoka is getting a new Rebels era Lego figure. It will actually be her first figure without the shitty TCW faces they used previously.

No way, user. I respect Pablo's genital knowledge which surpasses even Leeland Chee's on that topic.

checked
Odd choice of figs

They've been doing that lately. Vader vs A-Wing comes with Sabine and Tarkin.

>looks like shit
>fucked up scale
>only two new minifigs
>Ahsoka doesn't even white sabers

That'll be $90.

Oh God, that TIE looks great.

here's a better view

Honestly, what families can even afford several of these monters?

*monsters
fuck I should sleep

Ones with a fairly normal amount of disposable income that don't have more than two children.

Or ones that have kids that are making something of themselves and earning money.

I can't imagine earning that much money. Born poor and still struggling.

You can do it, user. Shoot for the moon, land amongst the stars. Get enough money to get an apartment in a nice neighborhood, find work there, then climb the ladder.

Give yourself a Darth title, /swco/.

No thank you. Creating OCs and filling threads with crap is a pathway that leads to /trash/. I don't want to pull a Phasma.

I'm not asking for OCs, you big dumb idiot.

If you were a Sith, what would your Darth name be?

That's OC bullsht. If you want to create a Sithsona go to Sup Forums I'm sure they have all kinds of fun ideas.