What happened to patriotism and loving the country you live in?

What happened to patriotism and loving the country you live in?

Definitely the bottom one. Nothing but blacks and buzzwords.

Trump carries our torch, user.

TRAITOR

be careful. when you love your country too much your leaders tend to exploit it by sending you across the globe to fight ridiculous wars

You gotta look at things hierarchically, with you at the top and your country somewhere between yourself and the rest of the world.

The leaders you chose.

DNC convention looks like a star trek prison.

DNC stage looks like utter garbage, wow.

DNC looks like a distopian Footlocker at the Hunger Games.

The bottom looks like some shit out of every dystopian video game where you walk through a big archway that has a motivation backdrop saying something like
>THROUGH UNITY, STRENGTH
but everything around it is trashed, showing how their big propaganda message never got through.

They have the empty motivational slogan but changed the trash out for niggers. This shit is being written by Bioware, I swear.

Bottom looks like some fucking stage for the hunger games draft.

Here's a better angle on DNC stage.

it looks like a weekly vegas magic show stage
>and now we will make democracy disappear.

Unlike you, I remember that dissent the true form of American Patriotism.

Where are the fighting robots? I wanna see a buzzsaw bot rip up an RC car with metal plates stapled on it, and flame throwers burn the homemade decals off.

BATTLE BOTS!!

wow the DNC stage looks like a dystopian Comic-con at GitMo.

I miss the RNC stage, it was pretty comfy desu

FPBP

RNC was pretty comfy in general. RNC was full of smiling people in cowboy hats. It was surprisingly warm and fuzzy.

Or Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Subterranean Mooninite Edition

I swear the DNC looks as if it's straight out of Africa.

HONORABLE MEMBA

>don't support me or my son again.

the democrat stage looks like the an oscar type show. it makes sense since all the lying that goes on there could be consider acting.

Jews

>we want the robot battlebots audience

>implying jingoism means anything

Meanwhile at the DNC

Am I the only person that thinks the background shown behind the person speaking at the DNC looks like an ACTUAL WALL? Like a big concrete wall?

who here agree?

damn nigga

that was deep.

it look like a leprachaun to me

It looks like metal.

>who here agree?
>reddit

He definitely doesn't have enough flags. He needs one for every man woman and child in the country, otherwise it's not truly representative of the country.

Toppest kek

USA vs USSR. EQUALITY ENSURED, sounds like communist lingo to me. We are at war for the soul of America and the free world. Time to take our country back!

there should be 1776 flags

LEAF

There is something vaguely off putting with the bottom one. Reminds me of some evil megacorp or the setting of every sci-fi dystopia.

HEH

for sure, it looks like some kind of sinister game show set. I can imagine them filming The Running Man in there.

Because the Democrat party is for Americans who hate America.

Nazism and cold war made nationalism less desirable.

MURRICA

Seriously, I don't think you could find a single second of the RNC without at least 10 US flags

Based leafy

>implying that wasn't part of (((their))) plan
A non-patriotic country is a weak one

Why is the DNC obsessed with cheese graters?

If one was looking directly at the stage, to the left there are two flags. One United States and what was the red one?

>hurr let's put a thousand MURICA flags it will impress the retards

Please stop.

the whole stage of the dnc seems....... very American™.
the more i think about the whole thing i can conclude that
;asldkfjaowfjfjifjfa jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj j j j j j j j jltj;aaaaaaaai

sadf;ljlllllllllllllljljljljljljljljljjkajsl;dfkffffkfkfksldfjkkkk

>hurr let's not put any american flags it will trigger blacks and hispanics

kys

I like that the Dems have a shadowy cabal of elites above the stage, watching

Patriotism is offensive to Muslims and Hispanics.

C'mon dude, get with the times.

uh, what?

oh them? theyre no one. dont worry about them. we need to raise the minimum wage.

There, in this pic, the flag I am asking about has a light shining directly down on it. What flag is this?!?

Must be the republican flag?

Are those pictures of smiling black people wearing white person clothes and playing african ping pong actually not a shop?

Jesus

To the best of my knowledge our political parties don't have flags. The only other flag I can think of is the Ohio state flag. Seems to be too much red to the flag on the stage.

Nevermind, it is the Ohio state flag.

Looks like it yes, good find, flag kinda shitty though.

RNC barrier looks so much better.

GOD
FUCKING
(BEAVER)
DAMN