People on the right hate NEETs. Why are you guys on the right?

People on the right hate NEETs. Why are you guys on the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mpl3lwAk5s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cause im a temporarily embarrassed billionaire

Because above all else i hate myself the most.

I have a really fantastic sense of irony

>implying we're all NEETs

I'm preparing myself to become a monk.

Because they're self hating NEETs.

Because I'm not a NEET.

You're wrong, OP. I'm left-wing because I'm a narcissist.

I'm not a neet. I am a software engineer with lots of free time.

Because we know we aren't living proper lives, but tu quoque fallacy doesn't dismantle out argument.

I myself am a childless cat lady who will never make more white children or take care of a husband but that doesn't mean I think its the right way to live. I'll accept the rope if it comes for me.

Neets make the ultimate sacrifice. The sacrifice the material life, family life in order to weigh down the rotten system, to stab the whore of babylon in the grut and collapse the corrupt status quo. Only through chaos may new elites emerge. Whenever you see an alt-right NEET you better salute them. Support our NEETs, they're out there memeing every day while you normies work and enjoy life.

Thank you. It feels nice to be appreciated. Not everyone recognizes us as the martyrs we really are.

A woman on my Sup Forums?

Strength and Honour, volksgenossen. EVROPA remembers her sons.

Its more common than you think.

I'm not a NEET

(You)

>Why are you guys on the right?

Because it's the right thing to do.
I'd probably prefer death or the streets than going back to work for this society.

Trump will give them jobs. He will enforce compulsory military service involving mecha piloting, playful comradery and misadventures with a supportive group of friends (maybe even an enemy turned friend), space battles, kebab removal, and fertile catgirl waifus.

And Japan WILL pay for it.

Because I realise I'm human garbage and I shouldn't exist.

how many layers of cats are you on? five or six?

3, down from 4. I'm trying to cure myself and move to a dog eventually.

Because I am not a NEET

Im only neet (and get paid to be) because the political party that our country is run by, its policies encourage it. Im not going to work hard just so the illegal spic across the street can go to school for free, fuck that. Ill go back to work again during a conservative president term

youtu.be/Mpl3lwAk5s4
dont let yourself get this far gone, ok? OK?

Most of Sup Forums aren't NEET waste of oxygen

>tfw NEET
>tfw not giving up my limited life to work for Jewish IOUs that the government takes part of to fund sandpeople coming in the country to rape children
>tfw not contributing to the downfall of Europe

i don't want to be a neet forever

FPBP

>too poor to leave the house
>not wasting your life

Pick one

I'm not a goddamned NEET.

Do wageslaves even know anything at all about anything other than their field of slavery? 99% of all wageslaves vote for memes anyway.
Welcome to meme factory.

>doesnt go on a morning hike in the woods everyday
>doesnt take 3pm mini-naps

Sacrificing the material life is living innawoods like the Unabomber, it's not lying in your bed until noon in your parents' house and then playing fuckign vidya all day.