Why is this version of the xenomorph NEVER discussed or considered?

Why is this version of the xenomorph NEVER discussed or considered?

It is easily the alpha of all xeno's as it solo'd a Queen with one hit.

Because it looked goofy.

I honestly think it's a good design stuck in a shitty movie. I rewatched Alien 4 recently and there's a lot of good stuff in it, but it's hampered by the shitty b-movie acting and overall crap plot.

The scene with the clones is amazing. The idea of having Ripley back and fused was also good. If you changed the framework and supporting cast it could have been good.

Keeping the original design would have improved it significantly too, it just wasn't disturbing enough.

>Injustifiable hated and despised by everyone, including it's mother, even though it just wants love
>the same happens in real life

poor newborn

it's my third favorite alien film only cause of it's direction, Jeunet is so good

>only cause of it's direction

Explain yourself. The goofy zooms didn't help it at all. It can't decide if it wants to be a serious horror or a comedy.

Because EVERYONE hates Resurrection. I watched it tonight and I was stunned by how fucking awful it is. The sets and xenomorph costumes were top notch, the cinematography was nice and Ron Perlman delivered an entertaining performance but everything else was horrible. Joss Whedon is a hack.

>but everything else was horrible
I remember...a lady in a leotard getting a massage? I remember...her ass being pretty great.

Am I remembering correctly?

Alien 3 > Resurrection > Aliens > Alien > Prometheus

This guy knows what's up.

Yes, that happened.

Alien 3 at the top is smart if nothing else

Bait is supposed to be believable, user.

Alien > Aliens > Alien 3 (assembly cut) > Prometheus > Alien 3 (theatrical cut) > getting raped > Alien: Resurrection > Alien vs. Predator > getting raped by a chainsaw > Alien vs. Predator: Requiem

I haven't seen Covenant.

Pleb filteted

Alien: Resurrection is literally fanfiction. It feels like a dumb, sweaty teenage boy said to himself
>what if Ripley was brought back by cloning her?! Wouldn't that be wicked! And what if she was spliced with xenomorph DNA?! Dude, she would be the ultimate badass!
and some idiots at Fox heard that idea and thought it was genius.

I loved Amelie and the lost children (I think it was called) but his style didn't match alien at all.

The City of Lost Children is Perlman kino

The queen wasn't even trying to fight it. It was her baby.

This movie was so good, and sooo fucking wierd.
>when that one guy has the dream about santa, and all the santa clauses start filling the room

>Why is this version of the xenomorph NEVER discussed or considered?
lurk more you 90's born queer

He's a very talented director but his style didn't mix well with Alien. Hammy humor doesn't belong in Alien.

>The idea of having Ripley back and fused was also good.
I've always hated this idea. Either make a sequel to Aliens or keep Ripley dead.

>Prometheus above Resurrection

Resurrection is fucking nonsensica garbage and winona ryder was so bad.

winona ryder a cute

>nonsensica
kill yourself you fucking nigger.

>tfw you prefer Resurrection over Aliens

>Alien: Resurrection is literally fanfiction.

Then why don't make Bolomokramp: Aliens 2?

Not to mention is uncanny as fuck.

>uncanny as fuck.
shut up kid

Don't forget it was still a baby, imagine if that was full grown.

this post was painfully reddit m8 kys

>if it wants to be a serious horror or a comedy.

It's a French man thang, aaaiight?

>thang, aaaiight?
kill yourself nigger

get blacked

That Queen was a runt and mutated to have a womb rather than an egg sack.

It was like killing a nearly dead animal

newfag detected

why do youngfags think roleplaying as niggers on the internet is cool?