Tom King about damian

Tom King about damian

I wrote Tom King a letter about how the Damian situation made me feel, he told me that he does in fact like Damian a lot and that keeping him out was DC’s decision since he will play a big part in the new rebirth universe he was very polite and even said how Damian is very proud of his Arabic heritage.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/the_batforce/status/730446582986858496
soundcloud.com/atorceadio/batforceradioep037-tom-king-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is a liar .....

My mom works at Sega

>keeping him out was DC’s decision

Read as "We're still sucking Scott Snyder's cock"

exactly he is his lackey.
fandom of color makes now a SIGNAL POST AGAINST Scott Snyder-many people on tumblr are really pissed.

Is it Scott Snyder's decision.

I believe you OP. King did nothing wrong.

. But recently it seems like its 'cool' to hate Snyder nowTumblr.'s planning something big against him.

>damian brown looking

I love how retarded DC gets.
Ra's isnt brown and Damian isnt really arabic. Hell, Ra's isnt arabic either he was born closer to persia or india he was like 60 years old by the time he got called ra's.

he is Snyder's lackey,

He is arab Chinese- The Resurrection of Ra's al Ghl-

Haha it begins.That's what you get for pushing your oc's so godamn hard.

Scott Snyder's big ego is basically thinking you're better than other people.
We all suffer from it unless we're retarded.

racistsgettingfired.tumblr.com/ they are mad at him.

what the fuck is going on

Scott Snyder is a real bully,,

Tom King
tumblr people were mad at tom he jokes made about Damian's dead in batman inc ,

Is Damian starring in two books not enough for you people? Why is it not acceptable to have a Batman book that stars Batman and not half the fucking Batfam at all times?

Skip to 1 hour and 18 minutes,
twitter.com/the_batforce/status/730446582986858496
He is now the Antichrist .

he is 10 he can not live alone,he is Batman SON
EVERYONE IS IN THE BOOK ONLY DAMIAN IS IT NOT !

What is that? Silly, stupid and dumb .

Parents who lost a child

You are sick if you ever joke withi t

You are messed up if you make fun of this. -

One of the worst things that could happen to a person is losing a child.

Losing a child gaining a life again.

I'm worried he banished Damian from all batbooks.

Scott Snyder's has issue with Kid .

Tumblr : I killed him . -

How insane is that? But in this world it makes sense.” -

He spoke about it here, Damian won't play big part in his book.
soundcloud.com/atorceadio/batforceradioep037-tom-king-interview
Makes sense since they're trying to put "Robin: He nigger now" so hard.

There is a crazy Damianfag on Sup Forums who spams about him all the time.

Tomfrag. pls.

This fucking fag got banned the other day.

>He nigger now" so hard.
And Harper Row.

>fucking fag sucking toms .

you sucks Tom Kings cock.

Report this cuck.

She's Tynion's responsibility.
Damifag pls

Scott Snyder is the Donald J. Trump of DC :D
We Get Rid' Of All The Muslims and Arabs.

I did this but this man u stalking me i all thread
He will not stop.He's a crazy Scott Snyder fanboy,

this guy is stalking me because I don't like him and he asked me out.you're too old for me ok.I want to talk about comics not about sex!
I Report Him but he will not stop.

Report Him !

Eddie Berganza ?

If fans really want to bring change, they need to do it with their wallets. For DC and every other private entity, the bottom line is what matters.

>there will never ever be another thread even remotely related to Damien Wayne without mentally challenged underage Damifag spam

>Scott Snyder's COCK is good for you.

Seriously, what does Snyder have on whoever's keeping him around?!

Report him certainly worked last time.

>you people
Stop being an idiot. It is a single person.

>nowTumblr.'s planning something big against him
Wait what? Oh God! What's Tumblr planning for Scott Snyder? Are they trying to pull a #FIRERICKREMENDER again? Have they uncovered some dirt on him?

it WILL HURT..

The entire situation is unfortunate.THIS makes me so angry!

Can't argue against a single word of this.

Calm your autism. Pay attention to the threads you post in and the folks you reply to

Every claim of sexual harassment should be taken very seriously by mot. and investigated with thoroughness.

These threads are just bizarre.

Not Dami shiposter but it's kinda fucked up Damian not only won't appear in main Bat book, he's not appearing in any Bat book. I hope Seeley makes good on his promise. And then the other thing that Damian is completely out from under Doyle editorial now because those other two books will certainly be edited by Berganza. Since Morrison left, being Damianfag has been suffering.
God damn there are so many things going against King with the Batman relaunch.

>a Batman book that stars Batman
That's not what it is though. The bone of contention is that Duke now has the role of Robin instead of Damian.

>Berganza
That rape Guy ? That's what really gets me, more than anything. Fuck no .

>rape guy
No. He was a sexual harraser. He got demoted and went through some reportedly vigorous WB hr training and classes or some shit. And he hasn't had a known incident since.

I don't know if he's truly changed his treatment of women, but he hasn't changed in what matters most. He's still an incredibly crap editor just like he was in the 90s.

Eddie Berganza is the Superman Group Editor..that's not a position that DC can simply handwave out of existence.

Do we have PROOF of that actually happening, or again are we basing it on rumors ?

I honestly hope this means that they will be taking incidents of harassment seriously from now on and that they make new company policies that reflect that such behavior will no longer be tolerated within the company and that harassment of any sort, not just sexual, would be grounds for instant termination if proven to be true. I also hope they will be thorough in investigating such claims in the future.

I don't give a fuck. Julie Schwatz was allegedly a sexual harraser, but unlike Berganza he was a damn good editor.

Supersons is a Superman book so it's under Berganza. Teen Titans was a book under Berganza's purview, wether it will be in Rebirth we'll have to wait and see

sexual harrasers and racists DC you sucks.lee, didio and harras should had been fired a long time ago. sheltering a sexual harasser is only the cherry on the top of their crap cake. also losing berger and shelly bond.

That Berganza. hurt a girl ?

It is embarrassing that the company that owns Superman, Wonder Woman, the Justice League, keep that shitbag.It must ultimately boil down to the fact that he's very good pals with the people in charge.

And characters under that editorial turn to absolute shit. I'd feel much better if Supersons was edited under Doyle or even Cunningham.
Supersons will definitely be a super book and TT is under Berganza.

>Makes sense since they're trying to put "Robin: He nigger now" so hard.
Duke is just bad at his job.

Snyder' is close friends with King.Yeah he does give a creepy vibe,that's a shitty excuse .

Good to know that Damianfags become just as obsessive and whiny as Jason and Timfags when their fave gets moved aside in order to push character.
>the Batfamily was a mistake.

Calm your autism lol, why even bother.

>the Batfamily was a mistake.
your birth was a mistake.

>Jason and Tim are like 22 damien is 9 .that's a shitty excuse you autist.

first want a "Berganza and Snyder fired from DC" announcement. That's what'll show me a real commitment to change from DC.

So what exactly is going to happen to Damian in Rebirth, if it's "complicated" and a spoiler?

(With my luck, he will have some kind of falling out with Bruce, because God knows that between both of them dying and Bruce loosing his memory, they barely had any time together, and why change it now.)

The main Batman writer decides to "replace" Robin, that Robins fans, worried he's being written out by DC immediately shit the bed start calling for writers and editors to be fired, and email other DC employees. I don't even like Tim but forgive me for enjoying the irony here.

The difference is DC still seem to be happy to push Damian have made him the headliner in Teen Titans, and he gets to have fun adventures with his super BFF, they also can't remove him too far from Bruce as he's a blood relative, which makes him different from the other Batkids. So I really don't get what you guys are so worried about.

I don't see anything bad with this, he gets 2 books to himself. His previous series was one of the few, if not the only DCYou comic to get HC instead of TPB.

Now then, who wants shirtless Damian?

>also can't remove him too far from Bruce
A 10-year-old kid in this age may occasionally need some assistance and guidance .

Most people would agree that allowing a 10 or 11-year-old child to live alone is evil. the court should have taken Batmans balls for that.

I feel like I need to point this out, Damian is NOT a test tube, artificially grown boy in case anyone still thinks that.

>Just because he's under a differnet line dosent mean no father son relationship. There's no way in hell a book called Supersons doesn't have Batman and Superman guest appearances every other month. Titans probably has Starfire playing mother/ big sister role, as a mirror to Dick's relation with Damian.

Parenting is not for everybody.

Tom King says no.
That is the Damian situation.In my opinion, Seriously, what is going on with Batman that boy is a kid.

I would have drove all the way now.

I do believe Batman is a "terrible" father, because Superdad..he is a better father. for DC now

Bruce 's allowed himself to become so obsessed he’s damaged his own son in the process. e is SCREWED UP. Over the years he’s fought to grow the small shred of what makes him human, but he still has a long road ahead before he can even try to be a decent parent.

Even with all the “effort” he puts into not parenting I can’t shake the thought that if Bruce really wanted to Love Damian -So if Batman really wanted to be a good father, there would be nothing and no-one on earth that could stop him from it.

Guys, Damian is going to rip Jon's jacket apart in the first Super Sons arc with his anti Super suit.

scan?

It's in September user.

Basically, the first arc will be them fighting and sorting out their differences before being BFF, and considering Damian's brining that giant suit whereas Jon is wearing a regular jacket with no shirt underneath as far as I'm aware.

Even if it is legal, are 10-year-olds capable of living alone? ... If nothing else what sort of parent abandoned a 10 year old kid to his own devices ...

lol..hes full of crap

>hat sort of parent abandoned a 10 year old kid
Batman.

Sup Forums really needs Sup Forums style id's, I have to know how much of this insanity is just one person talking to themselves.
>91/24

Sup Forums really needs Sup Forums style ,yeahhhh your a cracy guys now it now.stop stalking me.no is no

No one wants to talk to chrischan.

I wonder if super dad is now the better dad ?
he protects Jon and love his kid.WOULD NEVER LEAVE HIM.

These threads are hilarious.

>even said how Damian is very proud of his Arabic heritage
Since when?

One man Bendis-speak.

Since they started drawing him slightly browner?