Hey Jimmy Jim Jimbo, did you know that the Allies had aerial photographs of Auschwitz all throughout WII...

>Hey Jimmy Jim Jimbo, did you know that the Allies had aerial photographs of Auschwitz all throughout WII? But that there's no images of any massive gassing operation taking place? Isn't that just completely quackers Jimbob?

What did he mean by this?

More of these pls

>tfw my name is legitimately Jimmy

I fucking hate it when people call me Jimbo or Jimmy Neutron, isn't Jimmy one of the most generic names you can give to a kid? At least there's been kings names James, not fucking "Jimbo lol"

Is your name like Jimmy de la Fuente or something?

>James

Dont you mean Juanito, Jose or Jesus

Bump for more

CROISSANT

Check out the Leuchter report if you want to learn more.

>Hey Jim Jam, Holocaust you say? Did you know the Allies bombed so much of the Nazi supply lines that it would have been impossible to feed all of their POW's ain't that just quackin' crazy?

Trying to make some OC..

>Looks like your going to the shadow realm Jimbo!

What did he mean by this?

Bump, come on niggers. Let's try and get some fresh OC to redpill some normies.

Don't force it. This is a delicate meme, still in it's early stages. I don't think it's even left Sup Forums yet

This.

Because allies had x ray vision

8,000 bodies burned a day, the smoke has to leave, there was no smoke from the camps.

>another blue-pilled German who thinks the Holohoax was real

>Implying that planes were there 24/7 watching the camp 100% the time instead of just 5 minutes at a time taking pictures at any given moment.

This one is dumb. Not all of the jews were killed in extermination camps. And they could have very well killed 8k a day, being one of the most powerful nations, and knowing exactly where the jews are.

The only way to dispute the holocaust would be to dispute the demographics and state how the numbers were well below 6 million, not deny it entirely. Denying it ever happened will make you look stupid and crazy. Even if the numbers are highly over estimated, there could have been gassing and cremating on a mass scale in some cases. Like I believe there was. I just think the numbers aren't 6 million due to demographic reasons.

The camps weren't near populate areas, and even if people did see it, they probably didn't report it, because they thought it was normal. There's various reports of ashes and smoke coming out of these death camps though. You saying that there was no smoke from the camps isn't back up by anything.

The gassing was BTFO by the Leuchter report.

tl;dr gassing people is hard and the alleged gas chambers aren't airtight. They also lack residue. Cremation is pretty hard too with modern technology.

As being killed that raises another question. How many were killed? Not everyone who died was killed. The main problem with the Holocaust story is that it causes us to focus on one small part of WW2 to the benefit of one country. Innocent Russians, Englishmen, Germans, Italians, Japanese, and Chinese died in the war in numbers no one bothers to count. Their deaths do not preserve a narrative that post war discourse depends on though.

>smoke comes out of buildings in one of the coldest regions on earth

you think this is evidence of a mass extermination campaign you dense fuck?

Are you seriously that retarded? I was responding to someone's post. Please don't be retarded, thanks.