It Hurts!!

And they don't stop comin'

NOT LITTLE HANK!

Who will madman Gob kill next?

So, does anybody actually care about those who have died thus far?

Unibrow-chan was a bit of a loss.

next arc is going to be set in hell isn't it?

after everyone has died in wacky ways

I always liked Frank

>Gob is killing everyone

Arino is cute!
CUTE!

I'm glad this degenerate died before he could defile Sweet Starfire.

But at what cost?

Tubsy, duh. Maybe Pasqualo's dad if you like sadism?

We're back baby.
Killing 5 nobodies is a great way to bring in the new year.

Stephanie and three of the ones who died this strip were pretty amusing minor characters. I also like how the deaths aren't dramatic shit but due to everyone being really fucking stupid.

Drawfag here, taking requests. I can't draw gud but I will try my best.

Give Little Hank the "Press F"s he deserves

I want a picture of that little goblin nigga getting kicked in the balls.

Yeah, five nobodies and a boss ass baby.

RIP boss ass baby. Your skilled grenade caddying couldn't save you from other people's incompetence.

Draw how you think Gob is going to kill Trisssh.

Hint: don't draw anything because it's gonna happen offscreen.

And a great ongoing joke is dead.
Gob can't go 5 pages without killing someone.
It's like he want's to be the George RR Martin of web comics.

Human-Pasqualo in a Jojo pose, with Cyborg-Pasqualo as his Stand.

Like this.

What the.
What did I miss?

Too front and center. Should be off in the background somewhere while important characters are talking.

>mfw when on the latest podcast they spend an hour reenacting the skeletons of dead celebrities going into R.L. Stien's crippled asshole in front of children
>mfw i have no face

Nigga I will kill you.

Uh geez, I hope it's ok

F

"You want to see me kicked in the balls? Okay, sure. Beat every last shred of life out of me. Just fucking kill me, dude. Shove my subpar fried chicken down my gullet. Life is a fucking joke, and I'll be the one laughing."

Holy fuck Gob you madman, you were just biding your time to build up a cast to kill!

Also, the 4 husband - 3 husband bit had me laughing.

I still miss him.

Ditto.
Them too.
Oh, and the dog. What was his name? Barf? Poop?

Poop. That little fucker, I miss him.

This one is gonna take a while. Thanks for the requests guys :)

I miss him too.

any update friendo?

It's crazy how far this comic has come from those innocent times.

Fucking F

Not particularly, but it's weird seeing Allison and Pasqualo acting so nonchalant about these people dying. Pasqualo would be preoccupied enough with his own little mind to worry more about what his girlfriend will think than the fact that a man died, but this is a bit cold even for Allison. She got way more upset when those zombies she hadn't known for very long were getting hurt by the Hellbeast and she needed therapy after watching people burning alive. I mean, I don't expect her to burst into tears or anything, but it's odd for her to be that dismissive of people she knows dying.

>reminder that gobs married, and isnt 20 years old

Or maybe I'm reading the inflection wrong and she's not meant to sound mildly disappointed but more like "wow that is especially fucked up, what the fuck."

I liked Ron and Patrice

Does anyone else not really like Pasqualo anymore?
Before the timeskip he wasn't a great person, but it was endearing for who he was. He did bad things not because he was deeply evil, but because haha this is what evil people do right? He was just some kid fucking around spooking people. Even in the highschool nobody but the evil Principal died. Nobody in his crew killed people on a regular basis. There was good in them all, but they all covered it in this evil charade.
Nowadays Pasqualo is just, well, evil. Peppershanty Kingdom kills god knows how many people and controls large swaths of land on the eastern seaboard. Even Pasq himself isn't just some kid doing silly and vaguely evil stuff; he's an actual horrible person who has people killed but spares others to conserve his delicate self image. He's a monster, plain and simple.

The 14 year old goofball was likable.
The 16 year old asshole is a limp cock.

WHY IS THERE NO DAD SHIRT, GOB!?

Gob you piece of shit stop killing the waifus

I've been getting that impression too. He can try to paint everyone else as the bad guy all he wants, when he's got Literally Satan coaching him and just wages war with everyone. Mind that only now are there people who genuinely hate him, and Lodge's rant implies people do know the apocalypse was an accident but hate him because he just been that much of a cunt during the timeskip.

I mean, hell, his entire conversation with Lodge was weird. She became her own strawman and abandoned her super justifiable and actually heroic reasons for wanting to kill Pasqualo to instead talk like she was just some random bully just wanting to hurt his feelings. Pasqualo acts all sanctimonious like she's the bad guy for not forgiving him for murder and tyranny, it's this fucked up perversion of "accept you can't make everyone happy" where he's just immune to the consequences of his actions so long he says sorry after.

And, I mean, he's propping up a dead man's body just so he can have his stupid birthday party. Peanut Head at least showed remorse and is panicking about the whole thing, she keeps fucking up by doing more dangerous stuff but she's doing all of this out of guilt. Pasqualo just doesn't care that much so long he thinks he isn't going to get caught.

brehs the chapter is literally titled "everyone dies"
it just means hell arc coming soon

Gob! What are you doing! You're killing everyone! Are you mad? Have you become weary of the comic industry after all the jeering, reckless hate, and waking up with penises drawn all over your skin and taint?

> Trisssh dies in a tiny corner of an obscure panel while other characters do irrelevant things
You. I like you. Have another (you).

While I agree, Pasqualo has become a more "real" type of evil. Besides, now that we are assuredly going to the hell arc, I assume Satan is going to tell him that this was all according to keikaku, and Pasq will have a change of heart.

Fuck, I guess he's really gonna work his way up to the important characters? I was thinking it was going to be "all minor character +1 main character to motivate everyone to go down into Hell to save them." In that train of thought, it seems natural that Katie would die, since she's the most paranoid, the only normal human, and Pasq's girlfriend.

her own protege clonks her head so hard it shoots out of her ass after the find out Pasq killed the dad.

that's an awful lot of blood for simply biting on a grenade

I know they do it in your cartoons and come out just fine, but in reality biting off a grenade's pin is a really fucking stupid thing to do.

Gooooooob, the pin isn't what primes the grenade to explode, releasing the clasp is. As long as she's still holding the grenade it shouldn't have exploded unless she ripped the whole handle off with her teeth.

I imagine that during the timeskip they've seen a lot of people die and they're slowly growing used to it.

It looks like she's pretty clearly just holding it freely in her palm rather that holding anything down.

To be frank the way this comic so nonchalantly kills off characters is why I've never been able to get into it, feels impossible to make a connection to anyone when you know that it's very likely they'll just get killed off for a joke that isn't even funny in any way(doesn't help that the creator isn't very good at comedy)

Relax man, this is the new homestuck

why is she so perfect?

Harold. God damn, you wide-eyed mothafucka, god damn.

>CDI
Gee, it sure is BORING around here

Because snek waifu a best

To make it more painful when she dies.

Yeah. Did a very rough sketch of the poses. It's gonna be magical, famerino.

Pasqualo is on the left, cyborg Pasqualo on the right. Gonna try to get some exaggerated anatomy in there too.

Almost everyone who has died in this comic was a gold mine of comedy. FUCK YOU, DAD, STILL THE BEST 2013

Dad was the best, don't worry. He went out like a champ, and we'll see him soon.

Gob I know youre reading htis.
Stop fucking killing everyone for a second

Gob Please

Bumping this thread so I can see this come to be.
Also It Hurts!! is a cool comic. Can't wait for the Hell saga.

So will everyone die? Will Satan kill Pasq?

bump

anyone watch that video gob uploaded about his anniversary?

>I'm older than gob

I hate this. I was supposed to be a kid forever.

Threadlly reminder that Gob is a forty something year old married father that is in prison

Was that an attempt at a sentence?

All those prison napkins

He does it for us

The music video?