Ideal women thread

Ideal women thread.

In this thread we post beautiful women who would make wonderful girlfriends or wives, in beautiful settings. No smut. No Shitskins. No self mutilated/defaced skin. I'll OK brunettes I suppose, if the image and features are beautiful enough, though really just looking for blondes and redheads.

Redhead girls are the master race.

Which is why (((they))) are using niggers and others to breed them out of existence.

This is the ideal female. She is completely perfect in every way.

Inb4 30 posts from the guy being paid by a korean to post wfam

I will be pointing out all the girls posted in this thread who HAVE NOT had sex with a black man.

Starting:

Reminder to immigrants not to fall for b8 posts - this is rehashed every single day and is guaranteed bullshit.

Pic related

The more i look at her body the more i think thats what a woman should be like. Posting Greek cute

All you fucking stupid goyim are doing it wrong. A woman without at least some military training and a national-ethnic awareness is worthless regardless of aesthetics.
Or maybe you haven't heeded Europe's lesson yet?

> No Shitskins.

Sorry buddy.

But there is nothing wrong with a black girl.

HIGH TEST girls.

Yeah they typically do have pretty high testosterone, kind of like men, or chimpanzees.

I doubt most of the girls in the idf look like this. I heard these pics were just a ploy to make white goyim sympathize more with Israel over the mudshits

>tattoo

Dropped.

Can you fucking read? No smut, no self mutilation, and no skin defacing. I see bare tits, piercings other than on the ear, and a small tattoo. Fucking olive picking piece of shit.

Actually I don't really care all that much. But way to go, defiling the spirit of the thread from the get go.

I will agree with you on a woman with proper pride and the ability to defend herself, but that has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Also, way to post your propaganda.

I have found plenty wrong with them, well before I was ever red pilled. I'm still grateful I never fucked or kissed one back then.

all israeli girls that aren't religious go through a service. Basically the proportions of good looking girls is exactly the same as it is in the population
which isn't really that bad, really

It's not as much as a play(not models or anything) as much as it is selecting only the most european and slavic girls and leaving out the kikes.
Kike "women" are fucking disgusting, if we would have not had lots of russians and crypto goyim here I'd blow my brains out.

>Freckles

Dropped

>dropped because of tiny tattoo
pretty gay bro

>we post beautiful women who would make wonderful girlfriends or wives

Unless you personally know those girls to be certain about that, i think you watch too much cartoons

I thought you said this is about ideal wives

Sometimes I wonder if these threads are nothing but shills sending fantasy waifus to each other.

Pic related

>obviously russian crypto goy himself

Ideal to Sup Forums in general, suppose I should have specified.

Your conscript seems to have a problem on their wrist there (((user))).

>Obviously hasbara

she's like 12

100% ashkenazi jew, born in israel. anything else traitor?

אם אתה כל כך שונא להיות בארץ מה מחזיק אותך...יאללה לגרמניה ולהאריות שם

Well, your country is a third Russian, so it's not like they are so hard to find.

10 this year.
Is that supposed to mean she's less perfect?

"russian", as in jewish russian.

oh shit i droppe dmore ooops

No.

Checked all the girls until again.

Updated list of girls who haven't fucked a nig ITT:

>What are exceptions
And honestly some ashkenazis are good looking.
You know why?
Because there is no such race as "ashkenazi", they are already part european.
pffft you faggots get triggered every time.
I fucking love this country and wouldn't leave it for the world, but it still doesn't make your kike woman look any batter.
As I said, I have russians and euros here, all is well. As a bonus, I will marry a goy and save a Jewish boy from ruining his bloodline:^)

Thank you for the digits Kek, I dedicate this qt in your honour.

Pedophilia is degenerate

My dream girl.

Yeah and all English women look like Kate Moss.

If you're going to leave, maybe not another country with a Muslim problem?

Yes, obviously. I mean, I've never met one that wasn't an atheist but yeah sure totally Jewish.

she makes my dick diamonds

:3

2bh many plain russians came here when fleeing.
protip: It's easy to get fake russian documents through bribes.

>ITS DEGENERATE
How? How is she hot absolutely perfect?

I just know where this sentiment is coming from.
>russia great culture great country israel bad primitive apes

bla bla bla
After almost 1k years of consistent existence Russia is still a giant shithole.
and no, quarter mongol quarter tatar and quarter kavkaz blood dont make you superior lol.

If you are a russian non jew living in israel then you are a homeless person. Living among foreign people, having lost all connection to your heritage and geography.
Your ancestors are turning in their graves.

my ideal women wouldn't post attention whore photos on the internet

Literally nothing I said implied this, moron. Stop projecting your insecurities on me, I have zero problem with Israelis, only with your disgusting hideous women, which is a matter of taste, not politics or culture.
Wow, you think I don't know that? This country is still the closest I've had to a home and I love it, as I said. Sorry for triggering you my mizrahi friend:(

Jesus christ get laid.

This is a big part that is bothering me as well. The only time the ideal woman is in a picture is when she is having her picture taken by someone else, like her friends at a social gathering, or family photographs.

ideal women is a dead women

cant wait for robot fuck bots that can birth and raise children

no need for women in 2016 OP

>Stay in Russian shithole.
>Be in foreign land.

Guess which one my flag is telling me to choose?

Don't be so new. Ignore the angry Moroccan.

No fucking way those eyes aren't touched up.

SAUCE!

>implying you wouldn't put Malia on all fours

Only for the power trip desu.

blue eyes are necessary

I remember the user who posted her. That is his cousin or something.

0/10 would not fuck

Wew

Pinky-pale girls like this are only in their proper element where it's cold and overcast. Put them in any other climate and they become sick and unhealthy very quickly. So they can't possibly be any "master race".

qt af senpai

dang, looks like my mother when she was young

That's utter bollocks mate, I have the same skintone as her and I live in South California.

>greek

Dropped

I'm getting real tired of living in Mexico, dude.

I know I fucked her.

THERE IS BUT ONE TRUE ANSWER

>But there is nothing wrong with a black girl.
Ha.
63% America, 63%.

>no shitskins

Drink bleach you nonce

OR THIS

>dyed hair
>not degenerate

kys /pol

fuck off dad, go back to the farm

Chloe saavedra