How does Sup Forums feel about pic related? Apparently he has around 14% support and good following...

How does Sup Forums feel about pic related? Apparently he has around 14% support and good following, so how does he affect this election?

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm ready to feel the Johnson

lel he's not at 14 ye cunt

>le open borders

Nah, mate.

Hell get more lefty voters than righties and on top of that jill stien will bleed even more lefties

Trump still wins

#dealwithit

Cant Parry The Gary

#GimmeGary
#JamminForJohnson
#DudeWeedLmao

I checked his twitter hashtag, Campbell soups gets more tweets.

You're mostly going to get people talking about open borders and sweeping gun legislation, both of which are exaggerations.

Also he pulls just about as much Clinton as he does Trump.

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm

not actually...

The best candidate

Sadly irrelevant

>The best candidate
Get the fuck out of here.

>Apparently he has around 14% support

Kek, he won't get 2% in November.

>around 14% support

(unfortunately) they still think he's Arte Johnson

He is gonna be the latest meme in an attempt to divide and conquer Trump's voter base.

report this shill thread

Personally I think that a 3rd party (Libertarians) entering the general election would definitely be a positive. Even if Johnson doesn't get elected at least it allows everyone more options

He can split the Right, just likeJill can split the left. They can destroy the Two Party system and give us real freedom.

Okay but if they split the right then Trump loses voters=Shitlary getting more votes and resulting in another god forsaken Clinton presidency

>Apparently he has around 14% support
Source? Last I checked he has 13% on CNN and 12% on CBS

True
He doesn't split the Right, he takes an almost exactly equal amount of the votes from each side.

I can't wait for the Libertarian Gadsden memes

I like him

I'd probably play golf with him

As much as I dislike the two party system and would really like more parties out there to choose from, Gary is fucking worthless. They need a much stronger candidate to hit the big time.

I liked McAfee better anyway.

I had just heard it while discussing with friends, but the real question is how has the past week or so impacted Clinton. Tim Kaine and Dnc Leaks. Surely the people can't be stupid enough to vote for this bitch

they lied
he's grasping for 14 and can barely manage to keep 13
will genuinely be surprised if he pulls 15% off

FUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO JON OLIVER?

hillary sucked out all his life force

Dunno how he effects the election. Don't like him, and I'm a libertarian. Don't like his stance on open boarders. Don't like his stance on the TPP. Don't like his stance on guns.

I voted for him in 2012 and I will vote for him again.

he affects it by guaranteeing hillary will win
johnsonfags are fucking everything up

I think she did enough of that herself this week

>They would come over and take jobs that we don't want. They would become taxpayers. They're just pursuing dreams---the same dreams we all have. They work hard. What's wrong with that?

Well, firstly, they vote left, which is why their country is such a shit hole. Secondly, who is he to say that the jobs they take aren't wanted? Americans are willing to do the work that Mexicans do, just not at the price that Mexicans offer to do it.

So no, fuck that position.