Alaska secedes and demands to be neutral like Switzerland. How does this go?

Alaska secedes and demands to be neutral like Switzerland. How does this go?

Who?

perfectly. Their Oil will build mounds of Nazi gold. or maybe Chinese/Russian gold.

either way, Switzerland 2.0.

>t. Alaskan

I lived in Alaska most of my life, I currently go to school in Florida.

also, is the Imaginarium still open in Anchorage? I used to love that shit as a kid.

I think so, but last I went there they moved it in as a section of the museum.

That's a shame.

>oil

Haha okay. We haven't made a profit on oil in years. This year they capped yearly gibs me dats to $1k because we're out of money. The native are in an uproar.

Russia

AK is awesome. I lived in Eagle River from 2002-2006. Now I'm back in Texas.

I'm hoping the bright side to all of this is that Seattleshits and Commiefornians will go home because the state isn't paying them anymore.

really? $1k for the whole population? damn, didn't realized things were getting bad. I thought the oil industry there would last longer.

Why the fuck would the US allow this? If Alaska seceded, we would just take it back. Only logical answer.

The South fell because all their frontiersmen left. Alaska is called the Last Frontier for a reason. There's still plenty of them left to defend a state.

Palin's fault. Parnell fixed her mistakes and she shit her panties and endorsed the "independent" (democrat), who then won governor and has been fucking our shit up. Legislature is STILL in special session.

meant for

whats that?

Christ, I knew there was something wrong with that woman.

They can have some of our niggers and kikes.

Russia, Japan, China move in for the kill

We'll take that

Nothing would happen. Not much anyways. The libtards would flip shit and accuse Alaska of being racist and the conservatives would cheer the succession on

No, bad! That American territory. You take it, we go boom boom!

Like the last time someone tried it. He got disappeared.

Fought statehood hard, kept fighting after, one day someone came to his cabin and he was gone.

Nah, we've got enough of those.