‘Aquaman’: ‘Power Rangers’ Star Ludi Lin Joins

>Chinese actor Ludi Lin, who recently starred as the Black Ranger in Liongate’s Power Rangers reboot, has landed the role of Murk in Warner Bros’ James Wan-directed DC superhero film Aquaman. Jason Momoa is starring in the film, which WB recently pushed back from its original release date in October to December 21, 2018.

>In the comics, Murk is the leader of the front-line army of Atlantis known as the Men-of-War and Aquaman’s trusted ally. Amber Heard, Patrick Wilson, Nicole Kidman, Willem Dafoe, Dolph Lundgren, Yahya Abdul-Mateen, and Temuera Morrison co-star.

>The role marks the first major casting for the up-and-comer Lin since Power Rangers, which bowed in theaters March and had a solid weekend opening of $40.5 million. He’s repped by CAA, Echelon Talent Management and Myman Greenspan.

Gal Gadot was a bad cho-

BUMP

Pandering to the Chinese. I have yet to see any kind of talent from him, but I could be wrong. I wish him well, since in about 10 years the only people going to movie theaters will be Chinese anyway.

hype for the dceu desu senpai

well seems like DC is the first between Marvel to cast an asian dude. it was only a matter of time. Marvel tried it with that asian monk guy in Dr Strange but honestly i think they threw him in there after that backlash from the Tilda casting

Isn't Murk a pretty bland character? This is from reading Abnett's aquaman btw

means nothing as to how they will portray him in film

he is qt and thicc

Why is his bulge so fucking huge

im sorry you have a small penis user, thats what average-above average bulges look like

God damn it

>Height: 5′ 10″
when will they learn?

Why is Amber heard meral? He hair isnt even red and she's a sloot

qt

i hate fucking chads. jesus fucking christ how good they must have it. meanwhile im lonely on my birthday in an empty house on Sup Forums

go out and make friends user. take up a hobby that requires you to talk to people. if you keep leaving it for later you will end up being a friendless old dude

hey that's actually coolicute

I used to hate them to, then I focused that energy to wanting to fuck them, and now life is good

happy birthday user

>not nightwing

wew

>mfw started getting severe acne on my face and SCALP out of nowhere
I haven't even changed my diet. Well, now I have. I was fine for years dunno what changed in my body. What's also shitty is I was gonna see the doctor about this weird lump on my neck/shoulder, but now that I look like a burn victim I will probably delay going to the doctor until I look less embarrassing.

I have normie friends. i work retail and all they ever care to do is clubbing. unless you are a 6'2 euro model tho, girls dont dance with you. at least i have to smile and interact with ppl at work right....RIGHT?
glad it worked out
thanks user

This is me, as the top too

This

I have one on my outer labia and it actually makes me smell bad when i perspire

>thicc quads
>small calves

>I have one on my outer labia
Tell me more

girls are fucking disgusting

why does hollywood not want more qt asian boys on our screens?

ITS FINALLY OUR TIME

ASIANS WILL TAKE OVER AND THERES NOTHING YOU WHITIES AND NIG NOGS CAN DO ABOUT IT

I'm only excited for meme actors Dafoe and Dolph. This guy looks like a fag.

damn 'straight', m8

Mentally ill mutilated men pretending to be women are at least 10x more disgusting.

You fuckers are sick in the head too, drink bleach etc.

@82819579
don't fucking reblog me again you faggot

aesthetic