Who would win a fight, Sup Forums?

Who would win a fight, Sup Forums?

I would beat them all with muh dick

Was Sailor Jupiter even that much of a physical fighter? I know that she did know karate iirc, but didn't she mostly just use her Sailor Senshi powers?

Also I don't watch Ruby but wouldn't Tifa win, but virtue of practically being a lower-level DBZ character by the time of AC?

Her first appearance was beating the hell out of some punks that were harassing Usagi, and in a later season, she went to a mountain temple to train.
She's also the only one that can claim to have destroyed a monster, other than Sailor Moon.

If Katara can airbend them off the ground she's got a huge advantage.

I would say Korra as she's the strongest but her entire character is being a brute who fucks up in battle despite trying to solve everything with her fists.

So the answer is Tifa

>Katara

>Sailor Moon

I knew that didn't sound right in my head.

>Stephan Galaxy

I would spend my time on a good spot to see this fight. Might save some seats for other audience.

Tifa because she's my waifu.

>Jupiter
>Not Amy

Any Sailor with full transformation + additional fight points by a Tuxedo Mask speech can defeat any of those

All I know is not Yang, Death Battle bullshit aside Season 3 made it clear she's not nearly as powerful as the show made everyone think she was.

That's because death battle took the slapstick shit and gobbled it up as if it were fact instead of just an exaggeration.

The joke is that it's Korra, you mong.

To be fair her getting her arm severed wasn't her fault. She was taken off guard and fell for Adam's trap when he was using Blake as bait.

Yang's a good bit more DBZ, having destroyed a 32 ton robot and taken a terminal velocity fall through a solid stone building, after which she got up and laughed it off.

>She's also the only one that can claim to have destroyed a monster, other than Sailor Moon.

Mars destroyed the monster in her debut episode in the original anime, and in the same story in the manga killed Jadeite.

I haven't kept up with ruby but yang probably because lazy writing bred a girl who could fall from space and casually keep going

Let's shake things up. If the four of them teamed up, could they beat Problem Sleuth in Sepulchritude form?

That was a joint effort between her Fire Soul and Sailor Moon's Tiara Action. So both yes and no.

You mean after she beat Mercury? And then was one-shot by someone who we have absolutely no idea the power level of? She's still clearly the most powerful member of the team, and the Deathbattle people do their research.

If you listen to the autistic rectal fury of one of the former senior animators, Yang was gimped by Rooster Teeth.

>He thinks Mercury didn't throw the fight

>I would say Korra as she's the strongest