I'm a black former Bernie supporter who is thinking of voting Trump in November but my family is pretty far left and I...

I'm a black former Bernie supporter who is thinking of voting Trump in November but my family is pretty far left and I don't want to be seen as ignorant or a sell out for being black and supporting a Republican. Anyone else dealing with shit like this with their family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxxIuPn4qas
ivn.us/2012/11/01/why-5-matters-to-gary-johnson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make them play MGRising

My wife. I keep giving her shit because shes fucking stupid and thinks Trump is going to be a good president. She's a legal Mexican and doesn't even watch news so I known she doesn't have enough infrmation to make a good decision. I might divorcw the dumb bitch over this.

HANDS UP

I SAID HANDS UP!

>blacks
>ever supporting Bernie
Nice try whiteboi

>implying you're not the dweeb permafaggot virgo you are
>edgelording all the way up to the spergatorium
>mfw you just jizzed your hands but you're out of tendies

Kys

Inform them that the Democrats were the original slave owners and in their eyes you're still cattle just ones that vote.
:^)

Not kidding. I wont divorce her, I exaggerated that part. But I'll be pissed.

Be straight with them. Not all Blacks are low IQ the same with Mexicans. If you took the top 10% of any ethnic group you would have a great civilization no matter what ethnic group we are talking about.

However you are taking in the average Mexican or even below average Mexican. It should not be in your interest to dumb down the general population. Same reason why decent blacks should demand that hood niggers do not get any benefits.

Literally the worst retarded niggers get to have 5 children and the smart blacks have one child.
Blacks should be practicing eugenics to at catch up to other races but there you are supporting BLM niggers.

Any dumb nigger getting shot benefits the black race.

user, you can vote for whoever the fuck you want. when you go into the booth you will be alone, and others will be forbidden by law from observing or hindering you.

You do you.

Yeah, except that I'm far-right and my family are all hard-left commies.

>doesn't understand the concept of secret ballots
>black

Your story checks out.

how did you manage to break away from their indoctrination?

Go ahead and divorce her. Your wife would be better off with some alpha patriot dick anyway.

In Russia among some radical leftists we had in 90s a slogan. 'The worse the better'. The worse and totally retarded-tyranic-antihuman candidate will work best for making people to crush this reign and to ensure that this can't last any more.
But it did no effect. It even made everything even worser.
Anyway I suppose Bernie conquered some point and policies and that he wants you to vote for Clinton. From 2 evilness - stay the same rigged system and go totally badass system he's choosen the smallest one.
But is to you to decide - the worse the better or some positive changes in the same system

Just do it, my black friend, make America great again :^)

Right/Far-Right, my parents are kinda racists and anti immigration yet they're leftists...lmao

Same senpai

Do you even have far right parties ?

Voting is anonymous for a reason. If you really think it'll cause too much trouble for you to be open about it with your family then just fucking lie.

Keep swinging that pendulum. You'll be proven right in the end.

This is probably bait or slide thread, but if real. Simply put you are a pussy

You dumb motherfuckers know that it's a PERSONAL CHOICE. U don't even have to talk about it.
You vote based on your beliefs as retarded as they are, you don't have to argue about it or even mention it.

You could always vote and not say who you voted for, even to your family.

If your family can't respect your political freedom, they need to go over the wall as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxxIuPn4qas

You can always lie about who you vote for, I mean, if you're that much of a little bitch that you can't stand up for yourself..

If they're beyond reason (pretty common for leftists) do remember, your vote is anonymous. You can vote for whoever the hell you damn well want to and not have to tell anyone.

>Hilary has a body count
>Hilary Bengazi
>Hilary Email Scandel (intent is not required she fucked up
>Bernie totally sold out

Im a democrat whos voteing for Trump a republican prez for the first time come on over to the Dark Side my friend Trump is a bullshitter but at least he doesn't pretend to be perfect like Shillary

Dosen't like 50 Cunt support Him?

JEB! YOU'RE BACK!

>I don't want to be seen as an "Uncle Tom"
The jews and Democrats did this to you

Just vote for Jill Stein. She has way more in common with Bernie than Trump.

Aren't votes secret over there? Is an agent of the state staring over your shoulder, making sure you vote in line with your new-age owners, my negro friend?

Just tell them, give them key points that you are confident in not only speaking about but defending, and then walk the fuck away.

How you vote doesn't have to be your family's business unless you make it their business.

>I'm a black former Bernie supporter who is thinking of voting Trump in November but my family is pretty far left and I don't want to be seen as ignorant or a sell out for being black and supporting a Republican. Anyone else dealing with shit like this with their family?
Keep your voting preference to yourself.
How hard can it be?

Just don't vote? Why even bother if you are screwed either way

Stop being dumb and recycling pseudo-logic. Read a history book for Christ's sake.

Hillary*, also this:
>Trump is a bullshitter but at least he doesn't pretend to be perfect like Shillary
..doesn't even make sense. But that's to be expected, I picture you as a dumb hillbilly redneck in my mind. Usually your kind doesn't have much education.
It boggles the mind how lost America is. How you guys don't realize a Trump presidency could result in, literally, lives lost. He has the potential to piss the wrong person off due to his thin skin, and start a war. I dislike Hillary as much as the next guy, but In no universe is a Hillary presidency worst than that.

We have secret ballots don't we?
Just keep it....you know, a secret?

Watch his acceptance speech and get them to watch it.
Trump fights for you, hillary is only in it for herself.

Democratic votes are a gigantic hypocrisy anyway for blacks. I wish I knew how democrats became associated with blacks in the first place considering they're reponsible for so much black oppression in the first place.

Just vote how you want, fuck expectations.

>supporting a Republican
You support YOUR values not somebody's else.
All lives matter!
Trump lives matter!
Hail KeK!

this

vote for Trump just don't tell them you plan on voting for him. If they ask lie or tell them it's non of their business

They can't see what you check on the ballot.

50 supports Trump

None of what he said is pseudo-logic dum dum maybe you should open a history book

I'm black every time I try to explain to my mom why Hillary is worse than trump and his me with the "he's a racist, sexist, bully" nonsense and she doesn't "reason" with trump supporters. She calls me a trump supporter in a very condescending tone and shuts me down before I can give my real perspectives. I'm not even republican. I consider myself reasonably socially liberal with many libertarian stances. I can think of many reasons why a trump presidency its risky, but I haven't heard any of that Shit from liberal democrats. They all spout the same bullshit claims that he's bigoted and hateful and blindly follow Hillary. My dad hates Hillary as much as I do, but he also hates trump. I'm seriously considering voting trump to keep Hillary out, but I might vote third party

I think his speech is too long for normies to handle or even comprehend.

Voting third party is a wasted vote at this point in the election, you may as well not vote.

ivn.us/2012/11/01/why-5-matters-to-gary-johnson/

I know Gary or Jill won't win, but voting for one of them can help their parties in the long run. It can pave the way for a multi party system in the future. That's where the conflict for me is. I don't think trump is the best candidate, but he's the best chance to keep Hillary from winning and I think a Hillary presidency is guaranteed to be bad while a trump presidency could go either way. If I vote third party, it could help which ever party I vote for plus trump could still win considering I probably would've voted democrat under different circumstances

>Anyone else dealing with shit like this with their family?
No, nigga. I'm black and voted/voting for Trump. It's a secret ballot. Learn from whitey. They are serious as fuck about not saying who they voted for.

What state are you from?

Georgia. I don't think Stein is on the ballot here, but Johnson is

Yeah I told my mom I was voting for Trump and she was all stop changing the subject you're 43 I can't make you go get a job but I am not paying for your liquor, give me my card back blah blah blah

I don't even know what I bother bringing up politics, she's far too stupid to engage me on any meaningful level.

Vote for whoever you want or stay home. Trump has Georgia in the bag.

ive made my choice