New website allows White people to give Black people money/objects to relieve "guilt"

>A new “reparations” website asks white people to pay black people’s rent and give them money to relieve their white guilt.

>The website, started by Seattle-based “conceptual artist” Natasha Marin, suggests a number of ways in which white people can atone for the fact that 1.4 per cent of white people owned black slaves in the United States over 150 years ago.

>Numerous white people beset with self-loathing have already offered a number of goods and services, including the free use of a car, house cleaning, massages, “catharsis,” and straight-up cold hard cash.

>Black people have also posted messages on the site with requests for free laptops, a Kindle EBook Reader and recording studio access.

>The site's founder is quoted on the about page:

>"I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests."

>"I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support."

The site is reparations.me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aeH4vB37l0.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a more cucked country than the US?

>Natasha Marin

Women. It's always women.

Sex bots can't get here soon enough.

Germany then Sweden then France

>Black people have also posted messages on the site with requests for free laptops, a Kindle EBook Reader and recording studio access.
AYOOO GIBSMEDAT

What would have happened if we didn't own black slaves? Where do you think they would be? Oh yes, that's right, they would be under slavery STILL today in some stupid fucking African country with AIDS and other unknown diseases, with the only clothing being a leaf covering their BBC, only speaking ooga-booga and being domiciled in mud-huts, and playing mancala every third Tuesday if their tribe has even advanced so far enough to understand you can pave into dirt with other sticks.

can I give them a bullet

That picture is actually from the UK.

> Any country more cucked than the US?
>Says Germany

Send them a DDoS.

Nah, they don't even worth a bullet.

It's pretty pathetic really

This, do it

you

we should employ them as slaves

The Troll Fund
The last thing a troll wants is to be subverted into a kind and generous human being. With that in mind, from now for every negative message received via this site, one dollar will be donated to this site and allocated specifically to those who have expressed a need for financial support.

Hate can buy groceries now.

Ahhhh, the blurring of the lines between friend and foe ... tis poetry.

To add your support and pledge a dollar per troll, please message me using the contact form (subject line: Troll Fund) and I will add your name to a list of site backers.

They didn't think this one through, did they?

www.gibsmedat.com/whiteboy

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT@?@?@?!?!?1

From the "How it should work" section:

POC 4: I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
White Person 4: "Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I'll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?"

I can't believe this is real an cucks are actually falling for it.

My Jew radar is bleeping

>mfw this website is actually real

wonder what band of kikes are behind it.

Looks who's talking.

That's antisemitic

Oy Vey!

It's actually a negro woman I checked

Using your own children to feed your cuckold leftist propaganda is the lowest point you can ever achieve.

Yes.

So I can fake being black and ask for anime figures?

People are going to fucking die because of this site.
What a pity.

Why didn't I have this idea.

Just require a 5% processing fee of the exchange value.

This website has already whipped up a shitstorm here in Seattle. Apparently thinking letting a black person borrow your car, or doing some other menial task to alleviate white guilt is considered racist.

>About
>POC 4: I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
>White Person 4: "Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I'll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?"

This is brilliant.

Let's raid it guys. Submit as many troll posts as possible and make these cucks regret accepting this.

You know what? That's great. If only we could raise awareness of this then we could cut all the affirmative action programmes focused on black Americans. They're like 'WTF were my gubmint gibs?' and you can just point them to the site and tell them that's where people want to give it to them.

Yes...you're currently in it.

Thank god I ran easily and am Hispanic

I'm going to pretend to be a nigger and get some cuck money

Who's with me?

Why is it so fucking slow?

Tan*

Apparently you don't even need to picture your arm or anything

holy shit this is beautiful

>he he. ay comb on white gurl. iz like reparations n' sheet. you ain't racist, is you?

>I'm going to pretend to be a nigger and get some cuck money

>pretend to be a nigger and get some cuck money

Sounds like you're well on your way!

Blacks made it.

Lol, some generic blog site, with some begging shit on it..

Also, now liberals will see that, they stop asking things for other people, when they have to reach in their own pocket.

will be a huge fail

Sounds like a good way to get rid of my old rubbish and at the same time look good with black people.

Killing two birds with one stone; it's a win-win situation.

Get into my oven you kike.

Can I give them Smallpox?

Sup Forums BTFO

gonna offer free rope

Here are example reparations which they list as hypothetical scenarios:

"I don't want to put limitations on this social experiment, but here's how I imagine it might work:

POC 1: I need a massage. This week.
White Person 1: [posts Groupon with code for redemption]

POC2: I need therapy. I can spend $10 a session.
White Person 2: [posts contact information to a therapist who they have made arrangements with.]

POC 3: I need groceries.
White Person 3: "I'll get them for you. PM me and I'll send an Amazon Fresh or Safeway delivery. You just pick out what you want. I have a $200 limit."

POC 4: I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
White Person 4: "Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I'll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?"

POC 5: I need a quiet place to work on _________.
White Person 5: "I have an office, spare room, house, that will be unoccupied on the following dates, would you like to use that space? I can send pictures ..."

POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.
White Person 6: "I volunteer as tribute. How do we set this up?"

POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can't afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don't trust people easily and want to see if this works.
White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing."

This...this must be fake. I know liberals cry right wing conspiracy all the time but I really feel that this was created by a devilishly creative user who found the perfect way to exploit white guilt. I can't believe it as anything else.

don't post "fuck niggers" and you're solid

I'm going to make a quick account for some steam cards or something

>implying I want nigger skin to touch me
>implying I don't want to break their troll donation system because money isn't free

I didn't start this war.

>We will donate money every time you troll.

How is this bad? They now turned trolling into a public service.

JUST
KEK
MY
SHIT
UP

But seriously, how do we ruin this?

should i get them a cardboard cutout of robert mugabe?

So set the autism squad from Sup Forums on them and they go bankrupt in a week? Sorted.

also
>"I invite people who identify as White"

can i identify as a basketball american and gibsmedat reparations? Awesome, one of you honkey cunts pay my mortgage off plz

This

The purpose of such websites is not for funding

it's to get the nigger's attention and hate focused off the kikes (who were the main driving force of the slave market in the western hemisphere) and divert it towards anyone else but them.

it's all psychology 101

>I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.

Question: whose dollar is getting donated? Not the trolls probably, which means people who were already gullible enough to buy into this are going to burn a dollar for every shitpost. They are literally paying for shitposts.

What does POC stand for?

Damn straight it is you dirty shyster

At least once these dumb cucks start getting robbed, raped and murdered the police might shut down the website

>So basically you pay one black chick lots of money

Seems legit.

what thats it? 1.4% of people back then own slaves? so only 1-2 in 100 people owned slaves, which means only 1 family per 50 give or take as i assume most slave owners were married.

how cucked can the US get if this is the level of guilt they get from only 1.4%

>$10 for one therapy session
Even if it was in network there is no way it would be that low.

PEOPLE OF COLOR...it's how blacks say COLORED

Nope there really isn't.

Is it possible to send so much hate it bankrupts the website?

I'm just going to assume it's a joke.

Nothing of value will be lost.

The way Berlin allows one of the most renowned monuments of Germany to be cucked like that fills me with sadness.
>At one time used as a location for triumphal processions
>Now used to celebrate other people/cultures and the disintegration of the German nation state

It's a red pilling ordering website.

Get Australia on this

>identify as black
>be white
>get free shit
>???????
>PROFIT!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for sharing, I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed this much.

>I know it may not sound like a serious request, but it is serious to me. Between school and bills, my wallet is pretty empty when it comes to leisure funds. So, I ask you to help me obtain a game. I have several on my list, but the one I want the most is the new World of Warcraft game, due out August 30th. Gaming is how I unwind from the day's stress, so this would provide some much needed relaxation

The hootin and howlerin that must have insued after he dropped her must have been terrible I actually feel sorry for him.

Picker Of Cotton

Picker of cotton.
Person of crime.

So I can sign up and just beg for steam games?

Oh lawdy!

>Troll-Slayers

>mispronouning my racial identity

ugh I can't even... how are people this ignorant in 2016? I identify as transnigger, my pronouns are nig, nigga and nigger, and you don't help create a tolerant environment when you willfully mispronoun people.

Her. Shes pretty brave.

youtube.com/watch?v=6aeH4vB37l0.

so if I'm white, how do I use this site to act black and get free shit from retards with money?

If I ask them to buy me a new PC, will they do it?

>A Kindle EBook Reader
>Reader
>EBook
>Black People

Fake

Are you black?

>People of Color
>White people
So I guess white is not a color or something like that?

If you make up a sob story about dat white man tryna keep you down n sheit

>nigress asking for handouts

Nothing new here

We already pay taxes

Too obvious, niggers don't build pcs, you should ask for an xbox one instead, at least that way you might realistically snare someone.

>I am Black
>gibsmedat steam games

Yo I wants a bucket of KFC but dem prices man... it's like $35 dollas foh a family meal! Gibs dat, whitey!

the actual sad part is that by doing this....that is laying out so many sad stories that tug at the heart but simultaneously the reader knowing these can either be scams or over exaggerations by the undeserving.

This then causes the reader to develop a colder heart to such sad stories of people asking for help .

>read a bunch of sad stories, and make an effort to develop rational reasons to ignore them

Not that I condone helping these foreigners in our nations

I'm disappointed no one has offered white women or bull prepping services.

>POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.
invite POC to your house. start recording as nig yells and curses you. yell outa ma house crazy nigger, shoot nigger. repeat

sorry, so sorry,

>I'm too upset to make dinner

Wtf?

If loony leftists want to pay "reparations" from their own income, why stop them?

It's just going to be spent on crack, fried chicken, watermelon and Olde English by the end of the week anyway.

t. stock reply

>HE'S COMING RIGHT AT ME