How did something so amazing like this manage to happen throughout history?

How did something so amazing like this manage to happen throughout history?

>one man saves an entire countries economy, creates one of the best miltaries with unprecedented technological and scientific advancements
>millions of people rally under him
>national unity and strength unlike never seen in history

It's straight out of something you would read in a fiction book, but it really happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/judea_declares_war_on_germany.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because getmany was made great again

the more comparisons to hitler, the more I want to vote for trump

Tell me about it.

The combination of immense intellect and fanatic personal drive can result in one man wonders.

Most intellectuals see the world and become depressed and regressive.

Once in awhile one will get angry, angry enough to gather similarly angry people and charge at the world full tilt.

I love it when Americans talk about European history and are completely wrong.

>bankrupted Germany
>forced Germany to have to go to war in order for economy not to collapse
>resulted in Germany getting assraped
>Germany shattered and becomes satellite state of the US for next 80 years

Pretty fucking impressive you're right.

And look what he has to show for it today.

>bankrupt germany

wrong. he saved the country from an economic depression and reduced unemployment to near zero

it took almost the entire world to stop him

>started a war that killed 60 million white people

oh yeah, nazi germany was great, if only half the white race could be wiped out again

>assraped
They did pretty fucking good desu

Salty french snails.

jesus christ I gotta get out of here before i get cut on the edge

Good. Fuck off commiecuck

You guys still have any of the antique unfired rifles from ww2 around still? Looking to add to my collection

Right environment + German autism.

By confiscating Jewish property and making massive debts.

I am so glad that France beat them evil gnazis
Now they are a society free of hate

Fuck money hoarding Kikes, my refugee friend

Maybe those Jews shouldn't have attempted a communist coup.

>goes to Sup Forums - politically incorrect
>complains about edge

Are you retarded?

Germany was an industrial and scientific great power way before Hitler.

Holy shit you're education must me so biased. I bet they don't even teach how France surrendered and needed America and Canada to come save your ass.

lack of political correctness, white race not hating itself

But seriously did he save the economy? Would it have stayed strong if leaders of the world had not decided to unite to completely decimate germany? And what about rule of law? Was it just and balanced, or completely irregular?

It wasn't Hitler himself who did that. He just unleashed the German people. All our formerly great Western countries have an enormous potential we're not living up to in the slightest because we relativse everything.
People are more caught up with themselfs and shit like Pokemon go. Have a leader that can bind the people to his will, to his vision lf a better future full of purpose and give them a sense of mission to rally behind... And you will make the West great again.

>He doesn't know the extent of the economic hardship faced during the Weimar years.
Point. Point and laugh.

>are you a shill by any chance?

mindserpent.com/American_History/introduction/footnotes/judea_declares_war_on_germany.jpg

>terrible grand strategy
>paranoid and panicky leadership
>didn't pack fucking winter clothes
Yeah, great

>saves an entire countries economy
He just borrowed billions from Britain and France and spent it on tanks and planes; on its own the German economy was inefficient and even Nazi economists knew that they would not be able to repay the debts without a war.

>Creates one of the best miltaries with unprecedented technological and scientific advancements
both of those things were done under the Kaiser

>millions of people rally under him
Kaiserreich

>national unity and strength unlike never seen in history
Kaiserreich (and Revolutionary France)

LOOK AT ALL THE TROLLS COME OUT WHEN OP STRIKES A NERVE!

>Like clockwork!

20% of the population dead, country dismembered. Prussia lost to the Slavs forever.

>Then declares war with EVERYONE
>Gets his country bombed day and night.
>Millions die.
>Micromanages every major battle.
>Country loses the war.
>Shamed into oblivion.
>Now takes in thousands of refugees to show the world they changed.
>Weekly violence because of this.

Amazing.

>And you will make the West great again
Only when I am supposed to be done with feeling bad for the slave trade.
Somehow it is all my fault because I am white.
Regressive left keeps us from rising.

>"In 1934 Hjalmar Schacht, the Reich Minister of Economics, introduced the Mefo bills, allowing Germany to rearm without spending Reichsmarks but instead paying industry with Mefo bills (Government IOU's) which they could trade with each other.[4] Between 1933 and 1939 the total revenue amounted to 62 billion marks, whereas expenditure (at times comprising up to 60% rearmament costs) exceeded 101 billion, thus causing a huge deficit and national debt (reaching 38 billion marks in 1939 and coinciding with Kristallnacht (November 1938) and with intensified persecutions of Jews and the outbreak of World War II.)[5][6] By 1938 unemployment was practically extinct.[7]"

>"The Nazis came to power in the midst of Great Depression. The unemployment rate at that point in time was close to 30%.[23] Hitler appointed Hjalmar Schacht, a former member of the German Democratic Party, as President of the Reichsbank in 1933 and Minister of Economics in 1934.[23] At first, Schacht continued the economic policies introduced by the government of Kurt von Schleicher in 1932 to combat the effects of the Great Depression. The inherited policies included a large public works programs supported by deficit spending – such as the construction of the Autobahn network – to stimulate the economy and reduce unemployment.[24]"

why do you people talk as if you know what you're talking about. why dont you read a book or even fucking wikipedia. I can make unemployment 0% if you enable me to borrow as much money as I can. fucking illiterate cunts, dont vote.

>starts a war he cannot win and gets the country split in two for 50 years
>kills himself
Genius really.

You should overthink your world view. You sound rather salty and blue pilled.

>All these kikes
The butthurt he caused the jews will last for a millennia.

Shut up puppet. Go feed the refugees.

By going against the jews.

Not really. Their only "triumphant" victories were due to surprise attacks.

Hitler accomplished more in just 6 months than what youre faggot Canadian NEET ass will in your entire lifetime.

Can't you have chosen another figure in history that wasn't a racist egotistical dick?

>american education
It's ok to like Hitler but at least get the Facts straight. Unemployed was low because almost everyone was in the military.

>cuck republic

mad so many of you subhumans were exterminated en masse?

>Saves economy
You are so delusional

fuck off refugee scum. while every country continued being in a massive depression throughout the thirties german economy was revitalized

they can't collect on the debt if you own the world

And then your (((Greatest Generation))) destroyed it with the help of communists.

your ally destroyed it by doing a surprise bombing run

Do you want some Orange juice?

By the same means the US economy is still worth shit to this day. How do they manage to keep an entire populace so ignorant.

Again, you can love Hitler all you want, just don't be a dumb american about it.

Eh, no big deal.

>bankrupted Germany

That would imply that Germany had a good economy before Hitler and he fucked it up.

Are you retarded?

What don't you understand about this? Its not a working economy.

No wonder most depressions start in the US. you don't know the slightest of how debt works.
Have fun paying off your credit card bills with another credit card. See how that works out for you.

>falling for the NAZI ECONOMY STRONK meme

>tfw it happened and you missed it
>tfw you're only alive because Hitler failed

I wouldn't want to do this to my country, so good I guess?
He was pretty lucky to have 2 good economists working for him ,they did most of the work that actually fixed the economy. Then he fired one of them.

Americans being dumb cunts is not a meme, sadly. Even funnier that it's always them bashing other races like blacks and indians, etc. for having genetically lower IQs. Like those guys with micropenises buying huge pick up trucks to compensate.

>worth shit today

No it isn't. Even though our debt is massive our economy remains the steongest and GDP continues to grow.

Hitler saved the economy. Deal with it.

Learn your ebonics, white man.

Go to bed mehmet.

>unemployment was only reduced because of conscription

Plenty of countries who suffered from the depression had the same thing and massive unemployment rates.

>60 posts in.
>Still does not get how debt works.
Keep exporting those depressions.

>go to bed.
American ignorance strikes again.

Just read the thread.

No you stated that unemployment declined to record lows because of conscription. It was primarily because of massive job creation by building the autobahn and factories to facilitate military rearmnament.

But I never said that. We have IDs on this board, you know. You can easily check what I wrote.

Even more american ignorance.

one man with a country full of brave men and the right ideologie.

imagine what we could have reached with a country of the size like the US and its resources!

>it took almost the entire world to stop him

it took the entire world, even our allies have been turned against us

Heard about a lot of WW2 rifles, never been shot, only dropped once, most have Italian and french matching numbers.