NBA players on steroids

I was doing some research today and I learned some crazy stuff I hadn't thought about. I knew the NBA was run by Jews and has been turned in to sports entertainment. But I didn't realize so many NBA players were on steroids.

UFC started using USADA testing and half their roster got exposed for ped's. They just lost Jon jones in one of the biggest fights of the year and Brock Lesnar came back positive. Made me think about the NBA. The NBA does test! LeBron is on hgh, dwane wade, dwight howard, half the league! And they are getting away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2013/01/15/health/armstrong-ped-explainer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_athletics
youtube.com/watch?v=59BSOlAZAW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't test I mean.

Of course. It's all about the money.

They aren't going to get rid of the star money makers

actually it makes sense if you look at how lebron's hairline fluctuated rapidly in miami. He was also ridiculously muscular when he played over there.

Fucking videogame "athletes" use drugs.

What ever made people think that highly paid athletes like the nba would not use a shit ton of drugs on their players.

>so many NBA players were on steroids.

All professional sports people in the last 50 years have used PEDs at some point in their career.

ofc they're on the gas.

even divegrass players are roiding

Serena Williams is probably doping, all sort of stories like the panic room about her
>tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com

>LeBron is on hgh
You think you get like this nationally?

>professional athletes
>not on PEDs

pick one and only one

Lebron James
>6'6" without shoes
>270-280 pounds in Miami
>NBA tests for HGH coming
>Lebron goes to Cleveland and now weighs 240 at 28 years old...

Yeah, makes total sense a 99th percentile athlete at 28 years old just sheds 40 pounds for no particular reason and isn't completely wrecking his muscles doing it

Miami is probably filled with sketchy doctors that will give you some stuff on the side. The mlb scandal involving the doctor Pedro Bosch was in...Miami!

you seriously think that someone isnt gonna use roids when millions of dollars are on the line? you know EVERY player in EVERY professional sport is on the juice

they cycle off season, low dose test at midnight each night during season

technically, they're not doing anything during the season, just maintaining what they build up in the off season

>Reminding me of how much money I made betting on Cavs in the finals series.

Feels good.

Every single elite level athlete is on the gear mate. They just have to have a good doctor.

Professional sport is chemical warfare. At least bodybuilders don't try to hide it.

Too bad he can't take a drug to correct his face and hairline.

Jews have no influence on sports besides making profit off of Sports. Sports Agents make it ridiculously hard to get their athletes tested. 75% of NFL/NBA players dope

You didn't realize this? They have delts like bowling balls. They are also like 250 lbs of muscle at close to 7 feet tall which is pretty unheard of for natural athletes that do cardio for a living.

>hire only blacks
>roid them up, insane amounts of steroids and growth hormone
>white people can't join
>massive barrier for entry, can't join at all
>if they do steroids they're just going to fail drug test and not get hired
J E W S
E
W
S

J E E E E E E E E E E E W S
E
E
E
E
E
W
S

HGH should be allowed in sports. I'd be willing to bet that every single player is using it. They do it because it's extremely hard to detect and it's actually safe. It's not like steroids in the 70's, nobody uses that shit anymore. It helps them get stronger and helps them recover from injuries much faster, it's great for business..

Athletes of the past didn't have access to all these protein shakes and didn't possess the level knowledge we have today when it comes to diet and exercise. HGH is just the newest great innovation in sports science, the modern equivalent of the protein shake.

Oh no doubt, he probably meets them at every home game court side seats and chats them up and they chat him up

All the rich boob job doctors (plastic surgeons) who see Miami Heat games every year, they share more in common though, have money to burn on thousand dollar bottles of wine and shit, fancy dinners and cars, baller ass crips and sick spreads at family bbq's

What's a lil HGH on the side going to hurt?

>Sports Agents make it ridiculously hard to get their athletes tested.
Sports Agents aren't with all their clients when the piss test man comes to check their dink so wtf are you talking about? Like agents have 0 say when an athlete has to test, they get 3% and the good ones understand how their client needs to have their contract structured to get maximum money. They have 0 say in when an athlete tests and some of the best agents will see their biggest clients sometimes 1-3 times a year, and maybe once during the season.

It is incredibly fucked up that every athlete uses them and it is yet still illegal for consumption of everday folk.

>Trannys and degenerares, oh yeah its legal and they get pharma grade shit
>Athletes with shit tons of money, yeah they can buy pharma grade shit from a good doctor.
>anyone trying to become stronger, faster, and bigger is prohibited by law to purchase and consume

This just shows how much the globalists dont want men to be more masculine. This is why they let women that want to become men use it just like they want to completely destroy normal gender identity.

He does not like roided at all, he has no big guts, stretches or gynecomastie and his muscles are nowhere near overdevelopped.

It would be stupid to be steroided for a football player anyway, if they take things it would be close to what cyclists tend to use.

You really just gotta wonder what his bbc looks like..

this

Protein shakes are is just protein man kek. Its not some steroid-like product. Athlets today dont need it to get big, look at Arnold back in the day where there were no protein shakes, he got big eating lean meats instead

>Jews have no influence on sports
>besides making profit off of Sports
>(((Sports Agents)))

and using steroids, loads of steroids

His work ethic was 2nd to none, and he had been working out since he was a teenager and had great genetics, but he did use steroids

facts of life

athetes and lifters use hormones and steroids

artists and musicians take psychadelics and smoke weed

now even STEM students are taking ADHD meds and stimulants just to get a leg up

and honestly I think the new "nootropics" field is just a cover to sell people actual performance enhancing drugs

this is the era of live fast and die young

Brett Boone used steroids to make millions of dollars...

Just because he isn't not 300 pounds doesn't mean he's not doping.
Armstrong took test and he's skinny as a beanpole.

edition.cnn.com/2013/01/15/health/armstrong-ped-explainer/

Lance Armstrong admits to using EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone

Armstrong is also accused of using cortiocosteroids to decrease inflammation.

sports agents make 3% retard, you think jews are going to make 1/2 of the face value of a contract and then 3% of them trying to be coon handlers?

they can go into real estate and make 100% of 3%

>Roids = big gut, overdeveloped muscles and gyno
Lmao you dont know what you are talking about mate. Big gut comes from several factors but mostly through the use of growth hormones as it expands the size of your organs, pushing you belling outwards. There are different kinds of steroids, the ones that will help you created red blood cells, give you greater stamina and speed and then there are other steroids like trenbolone that are the complete opposite giving you great muscular mass gains and severely hindering you cardiovascular output. Also gyno can be prevented through the use of aromatise inhibitors that do not allow estrogen to increase and therefore prevent your body from forming breat tissue.

>Armstrong took test and he's skinny as a beanpole.
He didn't disclose how he used it

So you saying "not all of them are bulky" and pointing to the fact Armstrong said he did use it, but not in what way makes you a retard

>2016
>Not facing the fact you're not a man unless you use Tren or Dbol at the bare minimum

enjoy your Jewish estrogen filled foods goy

>Also gyno can be prevented through the use of aromatise inhibitors that do not allow estrogen to increase and therefore prevent your body from forming breat tissue.

Like Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones tested positive for...

m8 pls
big guts are from insulin abuse most of the time, stretching happens on most men that go through puberty so you wouldn't know about that, and gyno is a sign but its not on everyone who uses gear

most gear is used to recover or just increase performance not get huge
just like baseball players who have been caught using don't look like roided freaks

Yeah of course he used he admits to it himself, I never said he did not. But its true, his work was second to none and this is why he always had way more aesthetic look than many of the bodybuilders today that are all about drugs rather than training.

>be woman
>roid ass off
>be the best woman there is
>still lose to rank 200+ man

NO TESTING IS BEST TESTING!

I want athletes who love the sport more than life. I want athletes who otherwise physically would not be able to compete with fucking cunts who are naturally better. Listen up faggots, you may not want to hear this, but some people with less effort will always be better than other people. Steroids however, allow those people with stronger drives and love for the sport to be able to compete. To hell with testing, so fucking what if our dancing monkeys die at 30 for our entertainment.

>Also gyno can be prevented through the use of aromatise inhibitors

those inhibitors shred your liver

They do it do promote the idea that the nigger is physically superior. Without drugs I'd say they wouldn't be anything special.

so does winstrol but plenty of olympic weightlifters get caught taking it

that isn't a problem to them

thank you for that addition leaf

Not really, that would end up in a lottery. Where people would just fill up on all drugs, and those who survive would end up in the same scenario you described.

The ones with a better starting point would simply win.

The fact that today's sports has become nothing but a entertainment circus was clear to me as soon as i saw the guy that got jailed for betting on matches while being a judge explain how there was a thing where they'd give more freedom and be more lenient towards the more famous teams. in effect letting the famous athletes get away from shit while ensuring the underdog teams wouldn't win any big competitions. Today's sports are just dumb filler for idiots.

tf are you talking about

pay your dentbs

todays sports ??

what is the colosseum ???

I suppose you're right. Those who take to steroids better, or have a higher starting point + steroids would still be on top.

But still, every man should do at least a cycle of some gear. shits cash.

It is funny how doping can affect differently on different people.

Maybe what picrelated admitted to take was not a steroid after all.

I mean, what next? Ban on vitamins or creatin?

doping !== steroids

steroids are basically hormons goy

we all know, that football players are doping

>I didn't expect professional athletes to be on peds
Really? Lol

What am I looking at in your picture OP

Dude...this is completely serious...
The whole fuckin world knows that your athletes are pumped with steroids everyone with a basic knowledge about that stuff can see it first look

yeah but some normies think fucking Jay Cutler is natty
its crazy how little people know about PEDs

Pretty much every discipline is taking testosterone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_athletics

AYYY LMAO

I just bought picrelated and Magnesium Citrate pills in local drug store which in total costed me around 25$.

Mostly it is for the protection and endurance.

Youd be surprised at how many idiots think sports are completely well tested and that every athlete is therefore natural.
This, same thing goes with Mike O'Hearn. A lot of gullible fuckers out there that think whatever they say is completely true.

Do they still sell hematogen?

I propose the best solution. Simply make 2 leagues.

The naturalistic league, where humans with no drugs at all involved would compete.

And the science league. Where everything goes.

Then compare results.

yeah no shit they're on roids

Doesnt russia have legalized steroids? Like i read somewhere that in Russia, like it is in Mexico, one can walk up to a drug store and buy testosterone straight up, is this true?

everyone would watch the roid league its like bodybuilding

what gets more attention, the nice natural guys or the mass monsters on roids? the nfl would be SHIT without hgh and test

they do that with powerlifting

you know what happens?
people on roids still go into leagues with testing

I've known some, super bowl winners and pro bowlers, first name basis, guys who were #1 high school and college players who were 1st round draft picks

One guy in particular broke his leg and his career was over, a d lineman, not CFL fags either, those guys aren't tested anywhere near the level of the NFL players, not even close

Anyways, buddy was like 290-300 before breaking leg, then was 265-270 after, his team cut his ass and he went to a few other very good teams and didn't get signed, career done, he wasn't even 30 years old

now if they're all on roids like many of you claim...why wouldn't this guy do roids to continue to make millions of dollars? his game checks were 6 figures, each week, 6 figures...

it's simple, he wasn't on roids, and wasn't going to use them

Another guy broke his leg, another d lineman, played at a pro bowl lever 3 years later and then declined as he got into his 30's and was out of the league by 33...again...would still be playing pro ball if he was on roids...

Another guy, 1st round blue chip prospect his entire life, out of the league before he was 30...again, if he's on PED's the talent was abundant his entire life...so why is he out of the league? He's not even 35 right now

Another one, out of the league at 28/29, 1st round blue chip his entire life, he's 33 years old, why hasn't he played in 5 years? If he's on roids he's still going to be a 1st round blue chip talent

We're talking at least 100,000,000.00 USD in money lost from 4 players split the pie different ways but they've been out of the league and non have even formally filed for retirement and if they were on roids they'd have been making millions of dollars each instead of being out of the league

>now even STEM students are taking ADHD meds and stimulants just to get a leg up

This kek.

Go to /sci/ and they have a thread every week about what drugs they are doing to get ahead of everyone else in their field.

Academics are on drugs and so are the bankers and the business men.

If you are not abusing performance enhancing drugs then you are a chump.

This right here is how things should be run. A strictly enforced unenhanced natural competition and an anything goes SCIENCE TO THE MAX! competition.

>bbc

Really dude? You're surprised that so many pro athletes are on steroids? I thought it was an open secret especially after Lance Armstrong. Don't expect any of them to be clean

>legalised

Are you fucking stupid? It's not legalised. Yes, you can walk up to a girl behind the counter and ask her for test, and she will most likely sell it to you, but is she gets caught, then she will face consequences.

I have a theory that Russia got all their Olympic athletes to take PED's to get out of going to Rio

There is literally nothing wrong with ped's.

most people in the olympics are on steroids either way, they just stop before the competition

if an olympic lifter for example loses too much strength or takes them too close to the testing they will just say they got injured and not go

As shitty as it sounds this is feasible. Who would sacrifice their best athletes to mosquito?

its genius really
let all of the other countries athletes get robbed and beaten
then you sweep the medals in 2020

There is nothing to gain by winning the Olympics anymore. It's a joke, it means nothing - it has been "globalized" along with everything else. Sending your best to that diseased trash heap is just a net loss.

mr. cia would be upset

>hairline

How do you think he got his shitty hairline in the first place? Roids just destroy your hairline period.

I men't that they tested positive on purpose. I know all pro athletes take drugs

>There is nothing to gain by winning the Olympics anymore
Check payments for gold medals by different countries federations. Also in Russia gold medals could land you job in Parliament.

This
but bodybuilders got that gh gut.

How dumb can you be? It's professional sports for fucks sake. They are all on steroids. ALL OF THEM.

youtube.com/watch?v=59BSOlAZAW8

>How dumb can you be?
He is american, so as dumb as it gets.

I know another guy who's an all pro and super bowl winner who's out of the league right now and isn't even 30, maybe he gets signed, maybe he doesn't, we'll find out soon enough when training camp starts

and I actually do know a guy who's probably juicing to stay in the league who won't get another shot who's not 30
>how do I know?
>well all of the sudden he's looking 30 pounds heavier and a lot leaner in his late 20's

You can literally look at them and see if they pass the eye test, if they stand out beside their 99th percentile athlete peers, they're not natural

> I know all pro athletes take drugs
how do you know this?

>They are all on steroids. ALL OF THEM.
proof?

UFC guys are the losers who couldn't play other sports professionally 99% of the time, they were going to do steroids no matter if they fought or just lived life

holy shit is that the tom platz of abs?

I'm a pro Athlete

>op just realizing that almost every pro athlete in their discipline is most likely on the gas

feels weird right?

Back in the day a deal between the NBA and the olympics was that they would let the NBA players go to the US team if they wouldnt get anti doping tested. Everything for the show bussiness.

>I'm a pro Athlete

I'm sorry, what pro league does Australia have?

>UFC guys are the losers who couldn't play other sports professionally 99% of the time

No, they are guys who don't mind getting hit in the face. There are very few washouts from other sports who do well in MMA, especially if they aren't at least semi combat sports, wrestling being the exception but there's no money in wrestling so that doesn't really count.

Yet they still roid because that's what it takes to get to the top of every sport.

All major pro sports are fixed... The NBA is the worst - not sure if NFL or MLB falls into second.

I play Cricket

Don't you dare call Lenny a rat, you chink piece of shit.

What's the deal with the leaf vs kangaroo? It's almost as bad as Mexican vs Peurto Rican

That guy is built to survive a car accident.

Wow, you are retarded. Comparing protein shakes (basically food) to hormonal supplementation.

Shitposting league.

Of course they do. This stuff is one of the most sweet things in life IMHO.

I understand your intimation though. Still better than straight selling of blood drinks.

We are not so bloodthirsty people.

Drugs are prescribed by doctors.

If your doctor prescribed it to you then you can buy it with no problems.

I got prescribed Meldonium by my cardiologist and Magnesium by neurologist.

I believe that every sportsman must have right to protect his health from heart attack, brain hemorrhage or loosing eye sight so those drugs should not be considered doping or cheating.