TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

How you dooooooooiiiiinnnnnnn

what the fuck is this hot dinner?

huh that's interesting... do you mind if i repost this on reddit, OP?

>he didn't buy cold dinner
What a tool.

t. summer fags

This post is as old as the mammoths that built the pyramids with Steve Buscemi's help.

Spotted the smug retards who have been browsing for about a year and think they're "le ebin oldfag xD"

>$11 dollars
>11 dollars dollars

I always liked the Joey character. At least FRIENDS has ensured he'll never starve (hell he's probably a zillionaire). He gave me a good few laughs when I needed 'em, good for him says I.

oh man ffs

Harrison Ford was a broke carpenter until 35 when he lucked into Star Wars.

Silvester Stallone broke out at 30 when he was broke and sold his dog.

You still have time lads

DINNER

NICE AND HOT

Spotted the degenerate loser that is proud of the fact that he literally can't leave a chinese cartoon imageboard.

user you're here forever, you can at least make an effort to get along with everyone

F U C K

I'm not proud, just bored. Fucking dumbass cukold lel

i've always assumed this is true but i just realized i have no idea

YEEAH BOIII

I like that this story always includes the phrase "hot dinner" like he's a Depression-era hobo, not a handsome guy who could have had a bartending job in about 45 minutes.

What if Joey was President?

Why didn't Ross, the largest friend, simply eat the other friends?

EY! MAKEA ME SOMEA RAVIOLI IMA DYING HERE!

Except I look like a potato.

>he didn't buy kraft dinner

Didn't stop stallone

Damn looks like user nailed you down.

he got body

>what the fuck is this hot dinner?
Pretty sure it's where you pay a prostitute to shit on your chest.

Also, Matt LeBlanc is a chad and that story about him is fucking bullshit. A guy like him was most likely staying rent-free with some older chick while he looked for roles.

>TIL
it seems that you have lost your way, laddie