twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing. It was good.

Everything

Hard mode, what went right?

Colleen Wing

Agreed, to the point where she was the only thing that kept the show good

The music was good

Joy was hotter.

The main actor having no technical prowess in martial arts. And the story being awful.

Muh Loras Tyrell

???

Same actor

>Loras Tyrell

Everytime this guy would talk I cringed. He's so bad.

He was painfully bad

Truly Daredevil is the only Kino in the Marvel Netflix universe.

There were a lot of complaints first season about how scrawny the actor for Loras Tyrell was. He didn't look athletic at all, as you'd expect one of the better swordsman in the land to be.

It's kind of funny repeating it here in Iron Fist.

He was too busy being fag-bait instead of being an actually competent knight

The asshole who ran Dexter into the ground for the final seasons was in charge of this show. Fire that fucker well as the writers.

And Supposedly, it was mentioned here before, they didn't let Tyrell guy in on the fight choreography at all till 5 minuets before filming..

what? Why!?

Nothing it works perfectly if you read the comics.

Shit argument

>A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MEDIUM MAKES IT NOT SUCK

Well I don't read the comics and neither did 95% of the people that watched this, if a work cannot stand on its own merits, thats its OWN fault

Let's be realistic - it's a kitschy show. Kungfu Tarzan and hilarious cookie cutter villains you'd expect Dick fucking Tracy to be chasing after.
Even accepting that it was going to be tongue in cheek stupid, by episode six it plummeted to just plain stupid and ceased to be entertaining completely. Shame.

WM/AF is garbage, no one wants to see that

Still better than Luke Cage

No cheesy 70s kung fu music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Li7gtOXQATI

youtube.com/watch?v=0e-s5vE-q0w

I disagree

The first half of luke cage was actually fun

Diamondback was a fucking scenery chewer though

Luke Cage was totally overrated. Everyone hyped it up cause it "represented black culture" when all they did was extort, kill and rob each other. Don't forget the incest rape either. Bunch of degenerates.
Also, everyone talked shit about fight scenes in iron fist but Luke Cage was literally indestructible so he just got shot then threw people around. Weak sauce

Playing up cheesy kung fu movie concepts probably would have been the best thing they could have done with Iron Fist. Maybe throw Shang Chi in the mix. I feel like they hobbled a lot of the character by trying to do the whole "more dark, more realistic" thing they did with the other netflix series (particularly to how they seemed to have gutted the backstory)

Lack of direction with Danny's character. We are stuck with a Danny who stopped growing at the age of 15 when his plane crashed and parents died. He's held onto that vengeance and guilt ever since, resulting in him unable to move on and mature. As a result we have a manchild Danny who doesn't understand how the world works.

Most of the season is him going around and due to the lack of a coherent arc, we just see a manchild bumbling around not really knowing what to do. The character we're all interested in seeing is him as Iron Fist, or the Danny that is on set to become that character. Not the Danny who is neglecting the identity for his personal vengeance.

It doesn't help that Finn Jones isn't a great actor and the fights ranged from meh to shit.

NO Dany is a terrible character that destroy the show by himself his acting is terrible too.

At least iron fist was setting up for better storylines

Nothing, it was good. SJWs just got triggered.

Ys, too bad dany ruined it for me.
I expected some comfy kung fu kino, but got that faggot Dany who cant do shit.

>What went wrong?
my life

scott buck should never run a show again

Rosario Dawson

>writers who are responsible for the final seasons of Dexter
>poor fighting choreography
>no callbacks to subgenres like Jessica Jones' detective noir and Luke Cage's blaxploitation tones when should have easily been a callback to classic Raymond Chow films
>bland or no clear motives for the main character's actions
>side characters either annoying or stole the show

I liked it, but it could have been so much more.

Ward spinoff when?

Madam Gao
lolno
its was WORST DANNY. Danny in the comics is based as fuck, and is CANONICALLY the only person in MC to have a better, tighter ass than spiderman.
>Everyone hyped it up cause it "represented black culture" when all they did was extort, kill and rob each other.
how is that wrong then?
>I expected some comfy kung fu kino
so i wasnt the only person disappointed in his combat interpretative dance routines lifted from his west side story stage managers book?

Honestly the strongest episode was the one RZA directed. If you're gonna do a kung fu show you need someone who actually likes the shit to direct or be involved

>so i wasnt the only person disappointed in his combat
i dont think so danny is basicly a larper, he does not feel, look or act as a kung fu master or a person who has grown up in a super top secret magic monastery.
The nunchakus scene gets me every time.

Rushed for Defenders.

which ep was that

was it the one with the drunken master guy

Whoever the casting director was bought into the Game of Thrones hype.
None of those main actors aside from Sean Bean, Charles Dance and Lena Heady should have a career outside of GoT.
Aside from that, the show is about the same quality wise as JJ and LC ie not that good.

Jessica Jones at least has a good villian.

Episode 6 where he had to fight the hand people to rescue that guy's daughter. It did showcase a few different martial art styles but I feel like they were limited by Finns lack of training

Oh yeah that one was solid too

Using the bride of 9 spiders like that... What a waste of an immortal weapon

who is the greatest fighter ever in marvel?

as in hand to hand, martial arts and all that jazz

mostly bad fights due to rushed production and lack of ironfists training flashbacks

Blade

The story was good but Danny was fairly bland, both in dialogue and in action scenes. Also, the night nurse character is getting tiresome. Otherwise, it was good.

How was Season 2?

I'm stuck back at Jessica Jones and my autism won't let me skip to DD S2 until I've seen things in order of release

>Danny is a celibate monk
>able to satisfy bad pussy Colleen when losing his virginity

Shit writing

shang chi obviously

Ward.

Doctor Doom. He just doesn't reduce himself to it.

LACK OF A DECENT DRAMATIC STORYLINE

No I don't care that two rich kid heirs to a company aren't acknowledging you as the richest heir to the company

Is that really the strongest storyline they could come up with?

Daredevil S2 is great at the start and then drops to OK with the elektra arc.

Overall pretty damn good

Slightly better than JJ.

Slightly worse than Luke Cage.

Significantly worse than Daredevil.

However, Ward and papa Ward are the best villains of the series. Why do these Netflix Marvel shows have great villains, but the movies just phone them in? Loki is all we get in like 10+ movies.

yeah what the hell.

Why is she shoehorned into every one of these shows.

also the karate lady deciding to become a cage fighter for no reason was such a pointless use of time.

>Why is she shoehorned into every one of these shows.
She's going to be the rallying point for all of them, and it sucks because she's a decent enough actress but she's being given a crappy, somewhat asinine role.

that episode was shit too.

>fight 2 dudes at once
>ahaww you must fight 3 duels if you wish to honorably save this man's daughter
>2nd duel
>"wow you're a pretty lady I'm gonna let you get really close to me. omg you poisoned me??! how could you???"

he didnt BLEACH Rosario Dawson
also the main actor was kinda meh, liked the supporting cast alot more

As someone who's read a bunch of Iron Fist stuff all I got from thinking about the comics while watching this was a greater sense of disappointment

I don't get why they relied on Rosario so much to link the heroes

This guy's performance was pretty good, and his father as well.

Everything else was just pretty meh as an actor.

I just realized his dad is Faramir. I knew I had seen him before and it was bugging me the whole show but I just kinda forgot to google him.

the mc
the night nurse

the fact that a kung fu master jobs more fights than literally any melee super hero ever
the fact that he's a whiny emotional bitch despite training to suppress his emotions

Ward, of all fucking people.

Ward, Herald, and Coleen's butt would all be my first choices for what went right. I'd maybe even be generous and say the last episode or two was good. With Ward he was only really good when there was someone else in the room to play off though

pacing over 13 episodes was better than the other shit.

boring as fuck, i even hated the punisher content. It completely buys into the new era of tv being about scenes drawn out longer than required, but some people like that for some reason.

I honestly want to choke Coleen on my dick

Just realized Coleen's actress is from Game of Thrones to.

Fucking Netflix.

the kike shills and their trend following yuppies brigaded the shit out of it before netflix even released it because the main character is a rich white male. Should have waited till it actually came out to start up the narrative machine.

I'll tell you what went right
Ward and his dad. I hope they stay heavily embedded in the plot.

Like said, the beginning few episodes are fantastic, but then it follows more closely another story arc which, while still good, don't live up to the first few episodes. Still a super solid follow up to s1

>What went wrong?

No suit
Shit choreography
Shit story
Awful actors

>Just like Daredevil

The dude has to evolve.

>Awful actors
Fuck you, Pelphrey and Wenham are great.

also the guy with 1 eye from 300

youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc

At least it looks like they have a good synergy together.

Pic related.