Gunnerkrigg Court

>Nothing at all!
www.gunnerkrigg.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's probably something tied to his ability.

That has to be the coolest way to represent that type of power that I've ever seen

Master Of Puppets

STRINGS OF FATE
T
R
I
N
G
S

O
F

F
A
T
E

HER HAIR IS GLOWING
ITS GLOWING

>Still no William and Janet
>the most important characters in the webcomic
How are we suppose to know if their relationship is still a secret or not???!!!!

>Fire Head Girl

He's building tension, idiot.

quantum strings

I'M PULLING YOUR STRIIIIIIIIIIIINGS

Someone find the scissors

youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI

her clothes are grey. He is all grey.
what does it mean

color usually indicates ether connection right? shes naturally acquainted with it due to her heritage and nature, but smitty isn't at all right? he just appears to be impossibly lucky probably due to those strings of fate looking things attached to him

OR
Smitty is not projecting his soul in the ether, so we're seeing his rea life body, which appears grey to the spirits in the ether, and the strings are in color because they're his ether connection.
Which eans that annie's astral projection is wearing physical clothes

>Smitty's been pulling our strings all along
>Played us like a god damn fiddle!

Her powers are evolving she shall make a fine coyote one day

Why are they only on his right hand?

because all his actions and predictions turn out to be right user!

Or it could just be that the clothes aren't magical enough to bring along their color.

Cause that's the one that's visible.
There's 3 that go behind his back, and you can see some wrapped around his other arm on the previous page.

This
But also because the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing

They're on his left, but they all seem to not be attached to anything?

Damnot, not sure how I missed those. Thanks anons.

I wonder if there is significants to Annie having blue eyes and Bugsy having grey eyes and their ability to see the strings of fate?

if you look, a lot of the kids also have greyed out or black eyes in the previous pages

Can't we just euthanize those stupid fairies, please?

But they already did and this is what they got.

I guess they're like cockroaches.
Gotta kill them twice to make sure those pests are dead.

Contacts?

>glasses

I wanna choke some fairies to death.

sounds like a fetish

Just go into the forest and find some that are waiting on transition.

It is.
Wouldn't that be amazing?

Snuffle also has gray eyes.
It's a fairy thing.

wait how come most fairies look like fairies in the ether but this one looks like a monster

Do you think fairies would be cool with trading sex favors for swift death?

We never seen fairies in the ether until now, only those who transitioned to humans.

This is an actual fairy, one that hasn't transformed. I guess your ether form can naturally change (Annie's hair) as well as be changed (ugly fish guy)

Fairies best friends are sexual sadists

Presumably it means she isn't as good at manipulating the environment in the aether as the others? They're able to colour their clothes and also change the environment from drab grey into a nice forest

This is a Fairy that hasn't become a human, all Forest creatures look crazy in the ether, like Coyote looks normally.

Man, if reincarnation was a sure thing, so many people would be snuff fetishists irl.

> Picks nose
> Tornado burns down detroit
> Scratches butt
> Market crashes
> Moves too hastily
> crashes into girl
> Stumbles squarely into mating position with hands on tits
> Nuclear annihilation

They'd be considered the ultimate slackers since they only exist to burden their parents and never give anything back in any version of their lives.
> Hey its time to get a job
> sorry i ded lel feed me titmilk

I'm sure there's a modern day equivalence, somehow.

But the parents wouldn't know.
Also, I was presuming souls would lose the memories of their past life, but society would still know that reincarnation is a real thing.
I think a good amount of people would totally be into getting snuffed if there was a certainty of reincarnation.

If reincarnation was a sure thing, wouldn't some aspect of society vie to punish you for the sins of your previous life?

Like "heyyy, this guy is totally a murder-suicide jerk for his last 10 lives so let's get rid of him first". You'd have a huge mess!

But you wouldn't know who did bad shit.
I'd think the world religion would rather look more like Buddhism, seeing as that's the biggest religion now that's based around reincarnation.

Then they just become robots

they are attached to EVERYTHING.

Those fairies sure are resilient!