What are some good friend simulators besides RLM and YMS?

What are some good friend simulators besides RLM and YMS?

Cum town

Ralphthemoviemaker is alright

Dick Masterson podcast, Joe Rogan podcast, Sam Harris podcast, Dan Carlin podcast, etc.

Listen only when you are doing something productive like lifting, laundry, driving to work, eating red pills, etc. This way you associate your fake friends with the means that will allow you to have real friends, etc.

Delray Misfits

Fuck off Dale.

>yms
>good

Reminder this dude openly fucks dogs and likes to suck dog dick and says it should be okay to fuck animals be cause people eat meat.

I heard Lord Vader is pretty hung

Killing a sentient being and eating it's corpse is just as bad as fucking it. Neither are justifiable acts. If you think otherwise, YOU'RE the psychopath.

Kill yourself Adam

ralph is too autistic for me

lmao did he actually say that can you link it or whatever

Is that Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a bestiality loving hipsterfuck?

Just Google it you dumb fuck

>friend simulators
>YMS

What?

It's just him. The one autist rambling at you. It's not a friend simulator it's an awkward bus encounter with a homeless man simulator.

>RLM and YMS
Fuck off, Adam, you're not even in the same league. Go beg for views elsewhere, dogfucker.

James and Mike mondays

>Killing a sentient being and eating it's corpse
1) Not self conscious
2) Natural law literally makes it okay

OG Game Grumps

Ralph is literally one of the worst out there
He is just as, if not more, shallow in his analysis and reviews as Chris Stuckman
Jeremy Jahns is a pretty good boyfriend simulator if you're into that or a woman
YMS is the best friend simulator though. His film reviews are hit or miss with some being well thought out and others being nitpicky autistic rants
But god damn those planet earth and pokemon videos are 10/10

So it is common to pretend youtubers are my friends? ;~; feels good to know

>But god damn those planet earth and pokemon videos are 10/10

What the fuck are you talking about?? Those videos are just two idiots screaming fucking nonsense and laughing hysterically. It's on the same level as some random 8th grader's Minecraft let's play videos.

even back then egoraptor was cancer

my negro

GoodBadFlicks

>and YMS
Not so fast dogfucker.

Dougé Walker

whats a friend simulators

MST3K is the comfiest series of all time.

Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn

This dude on youtube called "The Cellar Crowd" that compiles all those comedians best bits on their Opie & Anthony appearences so you don't have to listen to 3 hours of shit.

>Dick Masterson

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm really surprised Schon isn't in the show's name though since he's basically half the show at this point, I hope Dick is paying him well

It's Sup Forums taking something WAY out of context and putting it to its illogical extreme

He basically said that while he doesn't condone it he doesn't see why fucking an animal is illegal if it wants it, yet killing it and eating it is perfectly fine

Naturally Sup Forums takes this to mean he said "I like raping animals and I hope everyone does it all the time"

It's basically just a dumb hypothetical off-comment and I guaran-fucking-tee EVERYONE on Sup Forums has said something much worse

I would never befriend a dog fucker to be honest.

>not watching Adam & Merk

Just a phrase intended to insult the viewer base of online reviewers such as RedLetterMedia. Just Aspies having to be superior to everyone and "How DARE you like what I do not like?!"

Is that Adam Johnston from YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg?

Hollywood handbook is a podcast and not a youtube channel, but its the best friendship simulator in history

Mark is fucking cancer.

hi Adum

>>>/reddit/

Thanks

>haha yeah let's fuck dogs
>seriously if you disagree you're a hypocrite

Why would I listen to this?

Mark is great. Fuck you

Fuck off Mark. You're loud and stupid and painfully unfunny.

What if a gorilla ambushed you, pulled down your pants and mounted you?

Who would be in the wrong?

/OURGUY/

It's the podcast that pays Shewn more than any other podcast

Outside

why does nobody reply to my posts? am i shadowbanned? hello?