HC

The thread is for all those who still want to vote for Hillary.

All jokes, bullshit and memes aside, why are you still voting for her ?
She has been proven that she is highly corrupt, highly incompetent and does nothing on earth but for increasing her personal power.

She doesn´t care for shit for blacks or gays. She´s using money from fucking islamist fucking regimes and so on.

While there´s an upright candidate like Bernie Sandwiches, which still has visions, which truly wishes for a change within society, within the political apparatus.
Especially NOW when you know that your own party sabotaged Sanders.

No sane person on earth can and should vote for Hillary unless payed or incredibly stupid. And if THIS stupid then you shouldn´t be allowed to vote anyway.

Come on

I seriously am interested in your views.

And please don´t just throw around buzz words or tell me how great it is that a woman can be next POTUS

Because it would cause massive conservative ass blasting

And I'd rather have a Democrat in office any day

Not democrat, will post response from democrat friend: "She's not racist, homophobic, misogynist Trump"

She's also a worshipper of an ancient demonic deity, apparently

I will be voting for her because, though she is corrupt, Republican tax policy is even more so, and on the things that the executive actually has authority over (particularly foreign policy), Hillary has a credible theory and bank of experience and worthy advisors, while Trump is a useful idiot for Putin and other dictators.

Ill endure four years of Hillary before I elect a man who will make America into the world's bitch while pretending he is making it great.

Lel there are no Hillary supporters on pol except for shills.

My hillshill roommate is scared Trump will stack the Supreme Court with justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade. He probably will, and I don't like that either, but I believe the positives will outweigh the teeming hordes of welfare babies.

I voted for Obama because I really did think he would "bring change" and all that jazz. Later realize he was all talk and no substance, Hillary is much the same. Trump 2016

"payed or incredibly stupid" fucking top kek m8 wp

I didn´t think of supreme court. So why aren´t you just .... beside the delusional

>HC BECAUSE SHES NOT MYSOWHATEVER AND SHIT TRUMP

... going to push for example jill stein ? Tbqh I dn´t know too much about her but isn´t that still a better option than clinton (and trump if you will) ?

Try harder to sperate democrats.
Its not working.

Also get of that flag proxy burger. Your not worth it.

Tel us about trump fucking up 6 companys. Him geting richer while the employes got fuckt over by him.

Tell us about him taising rents.

>uhuh proxy

I´m German and with all that I heard of within the last few months I´m simpl interested in why people are voting for her. Has nothing to do with

>separating democrats

Why would anyone want to-
>Germany
Ah, It all makes sense now

Faggot

Stein has no chance. If a movement to elect her developed legs, Clinton would sabotage it the same way she sabotaged Bernie. Hillshills are functionally hostages, and they know it.

Say goodbye to the American white majority of you vote for Hillary.

1) That majority is already gone, and 2), nobody who would vote Democrat has cared about racial hygiene since the Southern Strategy happened.

Its already gone, and I dont give a shit about a white majority. Fuck off Nigel, you dont get a vote in American politics.

So let´s pretend Americans actually care for their country and politics beyond presidential elections, is there any possibility of, for example, taking influence on governors and congressmen/women ? That way governmental decisions could at least be challenged I guess.

There IS that possibility, but Republicans play that game better than Democrats do. There's currently a Republican representative majority because they mobilize better at the state level. The Democrats rely entirely on national-level motivation to promote their state races. This means a depressed turnout to start with. Then they run Republican Lite candidates who end up voting against the party anyway if they even win.

A possible positive outcome of overturning Roe v. Wade is that - BECAUSE Trump is a state's rights candidate - the few states where Democrats have their local-action shit together could become abortion sanctuaries.

I'll dissect your Gish gallop.

>She has been proven

The evidence for your claims is sketchy. While it is POSSIBLE that your claims are accurate, the sources touting them are usually the sort of batshit crazy that think DNC staffers sending each other a Ted Cruz speech mean that DNC staffers therefore agree with the Ted Cruz speech.

> that she is highly corrupt,

Hillary's corruption or lack thereof is irrelevant in this election. It takes literally fifteen minutes of research to confirm that Donald committed criminal fraud. (Trump University).

Assuming for sake of argument that you are right and Hillary is corrupt, the election becomes a choice between two corrupt people. If you're stuck with corruption either way, you may as well vote for the one who's better on other grounds.

>highly incompetent

To be as corrupt as the Reds claim she is, she has to be SUPREMELY competent to keep blowing off the investigations they throw at her.

> and does nothing on earth but for increasing her personal power.

Again, this is irrelevant: Trump is power-hungry. Presented with two power-hungry candidates, one picks the one who's better on other fields.

> She doesn´t care for shit for blacks or gays.

Whether or not she cares, her (verifiable) civil rights record in the last decade is better than Trump's campaign promises.

> She´s using money from fucking islamist fucking regimes and so on.

IIRC, when Ron Paul was asked why he didn't return a donation from a neo-Nazi group, he said that giving them the money back would just allow them to spend it on something *actually racist*.
(more to follow, hitting post size limit)

>you may as well vote for the one who's better on other grounds

In other words, Trump, whose positions on the banks, taxes and border control will make a safer, more prosperous America.

What happens if 50+% of the pop vote for a different party, not the 2 biggest?

Continuing
>money from le islamists
Also, my rabid AnyoneButClinton friend (Stein backer) was telling me this money was from a 'Saudi Prince'. Money from someone holding a hereditary position in an Islamist regime is not the same as money directly from an Islamist regime.

>While there´s an upright candidate like Bernie Sandwiches, which still has visions, which truly wishes for a change within society, within the political apparatus.

Bernie lost the primary. I switched my registration to Democrat to vote for him. He lost the primary. I wanted him to win. He lost my home state. He is not going to be on the ballot. I want to vote for him. I would *LIKE* to vote for him. HE IS NOT RUNNING ANYMORE. My options are to raise a Stein, weld my Johnson to Libertarianism, or to climb a Hill. I'm willing to entertain arguments why Johnson or Stein are better, but 'LOL VOTE FOR BERNIE' is literally telling me to cast a vote which WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

> Especially NOW when you know that your own party sabotaged Sanders.
I switched my registration from Green to Democrat to invade the Democratic Party and try to make them nominate a left-liberal this time around. Should I really get that butthurt about team blue playing the same dirty tricks I do?

> No sane person on earth can and should vote for Hillary unless payed or incredibly stupid. And if THIS stupid then you shouldn´t be allowed to vote anyway.

Hillary is, fundamentally, a vote for Four More Years. A lot of Americans did OK in the past four years. Many of us DO sincerely like Hillary (as opposed to my 'at least she's not literally mussolini' position)

One simple reason: she isn't Drumpf.

Yes, she may be a little shady. She may be shrill. She might lecture too much.

She isn't racist. She isn't completely unqualified for the Presidency. She isn't petty, mean, or stupid. She damned sure isn't getting PR help from a Russian dictator.

I will proudly cast my vote for Hillary, and so will millions more. She's the only way to save this country from the second coming of Adolf Hitler.

l´m not even relating to the current DNC email leaks, but to the 30k mail scandal. When Comey basically admitted how hypocriticcal and criminal of a person she is. (at his roast which was i think 1 or 2 months ago)

Also, I don´t think that possibly being corrupt is irrelevant to elections. Especially in elections for basically the most powerful position on earth right now (more or less). But yeah indeed Trump did fuck up as well.

I think you´re making one mistake. You cannot compare donations from a neo nazi group (which it ain´t illegal to be according to your laws, but I desu don´t know about how much it was) to millions of dollars from political regimes which finance international terrorism, which you Americans (and especially your officials .. seretary of state and shit) have sworn to exterminate. Though I admit this comparison is a bit kinky anyway

We literally can't vote for Bernie really. Other than as a protest vote. And the alternative is Trump.

Sigh.

Though I understand what you´re saying I can´t really relate to the fact that you´re seriously playing the
>LITERALLY HITLER
card

His position on taxes is pretty much pic related afaik.

His position on banks, I had to look up. According to ballotpedia he wants to deregulate 'em. Banking deregulation was Bill Clinton's biggest mistake, and directly led to the crash under Bush. Dodd-Frank is flawed, but the flaw is that it does not regulate the banks ENOUGH.

His position on border control is a sop to the racists. Making racists stronger makes America poorer and more dangerous, not safer. Actually catching all the illegal immigrants requires significantly increasing the power of government, which weakens the freedom and privacy of the people - again, less prosperous, less safe.

Some other Trump positions that matter to me: his free speech position is that it needs to be easier to sue his critics. This is self-evidently bad. He provably orchestrates low-level violence against his critics. This is bad. He supports autocratic governance models worldwide. This is bad - and strongly suggests that he would do the same at home.

So that, indeed, is a point (which one of you guys pointed out a minute before as well).

So generally, as I understood from articles and news coverage here, Americans generally dislike both, Trump and Clinton ? Why not trying to push Stein then ? Though I have to admit I don´t know much at all about her policies.

Wouldn´t she be a legit "counter candidate" to all this hatemongering of both, democrats and republicans this year ?

Hard to tell, US politicians have made it an art to hide or dismiss their sociopathic nature.

to correct myself, maybe ignore the last paragraph. I actually shouldn´t have stated to talk about this, because I now not quite enough about that topic to even compete. Sorry about that

The answer is obvious.

"My girlfriend made me."

>don't care about white majority

Then what is the point of caring about the country? When the demographics shift to that extreme the culture and the laws will go with it. You're essentially admitting that you're killing America and that you don't care.

Faggot

Faggot

Yes. Many powers are devolved to the states, so state-level governorships and legislatures are pretty important .

Let me introduce you to the Electoral College.

We do not vote for a party in November. We do not actually vote for President in November. We vote for a Presidential candidate's list of electors. Each state receives the same number of electors as they have representatives in Congress. (IIRC some of our colonies also get electors, not sure though. In most states, the rule is that the list of electors selected by the candidate who received the largest plurality of votes in the election get to go to the Electoral College. Some states try to divide up their electors based on the popular vote in that state.

The electors meet in December to select the President, and that's when it actually gets complicated. In some states, electors are free to vote their conscience when actually selecting President and Vice-President. In others, they're required to match the popular vote. I suspect that in some cases electors become unbound if the first vote or first N votes does not produce a majority, because otherwise the EC could wind up just sitting there forever - I'm not sure, though.

Since the votes are largely based on state lines, what actually needs to happen for a third party to win is some mix of:
- Their candidate wins a large number of states (Which can happen with a less than 50% vote - in my state, an election that's 30% Johnson, 25% Trump, 24% Hillary, and 11% Stein means that my state's electoral votes go to Johnson.)
- Widespread revolt among unbound delegates. (If Trump and Hillary disembowel live babies together on national TV, it's entirely possible that some of their electors will go FUCK THIS and pick something else)

thank you for your bureaucratic enlightenment pal

Overseas voter here,

Voting for Hillary because I think foriegn policy experience is the single most important thing a President can have, and Hillary is undoubtable qualified in that region.

Trump is dangerously under-qualified, there is no learning curve on the presidency and we can't have four years of someone who doesn't even have a law degree, let alone a developed understanding of constitutional law or international relations.

Hillary is a necessary evil, I don't want her to get in but she will keep us safe and on top, I can't say the same for Trump.

Roasts are basically RL shitposting parties, and you're considered a bad sport if you don't go along with the shitposting. I wouldn't put too much stock in anything said at one.

I do agree that corruption matters in general, and there *have* been times when, faced with a choice between corrupt Democrat and honourable Republican, I've picked the Republican even though I generally lean left-liberal.

>Voting for Hillary because I think foriegn policy experience is the single most important thing a President can have, and Hillary is undoubtable qualified in that region.
Are you K I D D I N G me. Her experience will lead to WW3!!

Have you considered the possibility that Putin may be lying to scare you into voting for his puppet?

She had a major foreign policy role a few years back. We haven't had WW3. Trump, meanwhile, is cheering the return of nationalism. What role did nationalism play in the last two world wars?