Filum Mare /Balt/icum

In The Name of Her Glorious Might, Royal Beauty, Empress and Autocrat of All the Baltides, Baltinia, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsarina of Kazan, Tsarina of Astrakhan, Tsarina of Poland, Tsarina of Siberia, Tsarina of Chersonese Taurian, Tsarina of Georgia; Lord of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lord and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lord of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lord of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, Empress of Austria; Apostolic Queen of Hungary, Queen of Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia and Lodomeria; Queen of Jerusalem etc.; Archduchess of Austria; Grand Duchess of Tuscany and Cracow; Duchess of Lorraine, Salzburg, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and Bukowina; Grand Princess of Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia; Duchess of Silesia, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Guastalla, Auschwitz and Zator, Teschen, Friuli, Dubrovnik and Zadar; Princely Count of Habsburg and Tyrol, of Kyburg, Gorizia and Gradisca; Princess of Trent and Brixen; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria; Countess of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenburg etc.; Lord of Trieste, Kotor and the Windic March, Grand Voivod of the Voivodeship of Serbia, Queen of The Balkans, Ruler of Britannia and Rightful Heir to The Großdeutsches Reich etc. etc.

General for the True Whites of Eiropa, the Baltides of Livonia, the Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Heirs to the Throne.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3soskkvYBgM
track5.mixtape.moe/smvmai.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=bhzaeN5EJE4
youtube.com/watch?v=YD8VEVx4U6U
youtu.be/2zAl9wLPBow
youtu.be/p8MjxE040IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TU esi pilnigs retards, end yourself

hello

Tsar

kyrgyzstan

lol

you have a problem, slav*id

Waiting on two payments to go through to me

Here

Stores have a rule they shoudn't sell things to guys like me that visited 4 times before.

you steal things?

No I bought a 6-pack each time. Either they didn't see I was drunk or they didn't care. She gave me bad looks before, I dont know what's wrong with her.

the mood

Es zvanīšu viņai,
bet viņa necels.

youtube.com/watch?v=3soskkvYBgM

The Baltides cultivated the first sakura trees.

>Get high
>Go to Hesburger
>Ask for a chicken burger and fries
>The cashier doesn't hear me
>Lean over the counter to get as close as possible to him
>"I want chicken burger and fries"
>He looks at me like I'm retarded

lmao
he probably thought u were robbing them

you make it

Holy fuck the nostalgia I feel right now

what are you doing!

It would be perfect if someone from actual /ausnz/ make the thread
Beside I am shy to do that

for what

Its because they don't understand Latvian. Hesburger is nice though, they put mayo in there.

Mmm... elektrichka!

Criteria for being a True Modern Baltide:
>Be Baltoid
>Have played Runescape
what else?

>hesburger paprika mayo sauce

The times i felt really bad and /balt/ was the only comfortable place for me.

we love all baltides

I miss that one estonian who went out at night and stabbed a dog that attacked him

wish i could find that thread in the archives

played counterstrike 1.6 zombie mode

yes
also yes

Do you have Saarioinen pizzas?

rum :-DD

you mean maxima fridge piza?

not yum

More like bum :-DDDDDD

Is best
Trippy numbers xd

Is hesburger popular there?

if you have a smith and wesson on you just put it to my head and pull the trigger
-
Larry David

yes, probably more popular than mcdonalds because they have cheap deals with an app called qfer here

the pole tried to kill himself.

YES
its much better than mcdonalds

YEEEEAHHHHÖÖÖÖÖÖ

me on the left

Latvia is our southern province, we will give them all the Hesburgers.

>that estonian who liked posting pictures of old men

>that estonian who used to smuggle alcohol into his parents house and drink it in secret

>that period where the balts were posting male models all the time
is that what they call the experimenting phase?

that was one latvian and one estonian

that was quite abhorrent

For real?

>that anime tripcode guy that always made perfect posts
wonder where he went

who remembers the times when /balt/ was always first post in all generals

lithweeb

*sigh*
miss him
sad he died

happens to the best of us

nice were smashing american hegemony by the burgers
hmmm

remember when |balt| wuz kangs

track5.mixtape.moe/smvmai.webm

WE
*sheds tear*
THE NORTHERN BROTHERS

now

SWEDELAD COME HERE
I KNOW YOURE BUSY WORKING
BUT WE ARE DOING IT
WE ARE FULFILLING YOUR DREAM
*turns on wojak spotlight(like batman symbol)*

eating christmas cookies lads

remove scatvia you are worst balt. you are the balt idiot you are the balt smell. return to livonia. to our livonian cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha . vatnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole balt stink latvia latvian genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead scatvian..ahahahahah WE WILL GET YOU!! latvia return to your precious rassija....hahahahaha idiot balt and latvian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE LATVINGI FROM THE PREMISES. tupac alive in lithuania, tupac making album of lietland . fast rap tupac lietuv. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink balt... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in samagotia ....fuck the latvia ,..FUCKk ashol balts no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the latving farm aminal with rap magic now we the latvingi rule .ape of the zoo presidant Raimonds V?jonis fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and latvia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. litva greattst countrey.

HELL SEGER

who is this qt??

who remembers the Easter? Saga

we did it bois
today
together
we saved balt
we freed our general so all /balt/ic generations that are yet to come can enjoy a place free of gayposting and disgusting weebs
our sons will thank us for this

relive the lost times

we have not inherited /balt/ from our ancestors, we have merely borrowed it from our children

i hate captcha

we must keep this up though
i am afraid that we will not attract new posters because we are not creating funny memes like before

I hope so, but /ausnz/ has broken off tons of times and has always ended up back with /balt/ I kinda doubt It'll be different this time

new funy meme

haha it llooks like he say
helno

>Lord of Turkestan
fuck off

>tfw some drunk russian lad beat his wife in my commie block

I heard them fighting too wtf

"karums memes"

s-sarkandaugava?

Pierīga

WHOMST is this third latvian

Curb Your Enthusiasm is pretty funny lol

Average Estonian music
youtube.com/watch?v=bhzaeN5EJE4

EESTI BOIS

youtube.com/watch?v=YD8VEVx4U6U

youtu.be/2zAl9wLPBow

thread theme guy
remember him?

youtu.be/p8MjxE040IM
tere tere

yes, he posted yesterday

i remember when psycho guy posted his self made pics

remember estonian autism tripfag?

p.s.
wish i had really good computer so i could play hearts of iron 4 past 1941
it gets way to fucking slow
like 1 hour every 2 seconds on max speed

>The times i felt really bad and /balt/ was the only comfortable place for me.
an*me free /balt/ is literally only comfy place to come and have a chat with the chaps

this
holy shit i hate these fucking anime spammers so much

*posts anibe*

So lads how was your day?

this is rather long post, chaps
also lol
good picture
wtf
wtf also
bp (bad post)
yeah, that was the finnish poster, really loved that guy. I'm quite sure he posted always the banana picture here and said ohohohoho or something like that
gib
good meme
where is he?
yees
same

who remembers @posting