Friendly reminder: races, nationalities, etc are all man-made constructs. There is only one human, homo sapiens...

Friendly reminder: races, nationalities, etc are all man-made constructs. There is only one human, homo sapiens. Blaming your shortcomings or justifying your prejudices with man-made constructs is asinine.

t. nigger

t. fellow human

I seriously doubt you are willing to regress to caveman behavior just because you realized that most societies/cultures/laws are man made

>this argument

australians are not human

what about skull shapes

We aren't the same though.

Wow so this means WE WUZ HOOMANS AND SHEET????

What about them?
we really are.

Of course, we're all human beans, my humanoid friend.

No we aren't, different dna and skeletons different homid races, we have different hairs, different skin color, digferent teeth, different skulls and skeletons.

This attitude will get us to other worlds and prosperity, keep it up friend.

this. how can you tell me race doesn't exist when looking at this

yes and my country is the best example that all races when aligned in the same cultural prospect like in our case: catholicism, can live peacefully and coexist and achieve great things that marvel the world

So what's the threshold you set to distinguish between races? It's arbitrary. The only scientific classification is the definition of species, which is the ability to produce fertile offspring with one another, and all human races can do that with any other human race.

I just said it was a man-made construct to divide people on general trends like skull shape.
Besides, I've never seen a racist on here preach for the master race including everything between iceland and pakistan.

That is incorrect. There are demonstrably different subspecies of man, although admittedly the line between different races id arbitrary.

If you believe in existence of races at all in any species, you should be able to see them in man as well.

Its a biological reality that different rqces exist each with unique characterstics, I can detect even 1% negroid.

Then why neanderthal and homo sapiens classified as different species?

>If you believe in existence of races at all in any species
I've never seen a lion discriminate against another because his skull shape was slightly different.

Because one is gay and the other isn't.

Some say they were a different species some say they were a subspecies. The jury is not yet out on that one.

>just
They are different there is no just and it isnt "slightly".

Do blacks see themselves as human? And do unindoctrinated black tribes see whotes as a different animal?

I've never seen a lion discriminate against another because his skull shape was largely different and because his hair was more curly.

And how is that relevant?

Blacks do not have hair.

Racism is a uniquely human trait that needs to be expunged.

>if it is man made it is worthless, all hail machapacha true god of sun and earth and magic natural powers

Alien invasion fucking when? Dumb Ap*s need to go extinct

The way to do that is not to ignore the existence of races. Also, not wanting niggers et al in your country is not racism.

If there are no races, what explains the filipino MAN's level of POWER?