That moment when a hero who's adventures you grew up following is left as a pathetic wreck

>That moment when a hero who's adventures you grew up following is left as a pathetic wreck
I like it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0xyDyDfOlHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I was 11 when Iron Man released
>I grew with this movies
Fuck me in the ass time is scary

You aint grown.

So, how did Tony get home?

Get to my level, kid

This was my jam when I was 12

youtu.be/0xyDyDfOlHc

Growing up with 90s Marvel animated is why the Avengers and Xmen were my heroes

Shit son. Iron Man came out in like what, 2008? So I was fucking 13? Feels weird as fuck.

>That moment when a hero who's adventures you grew up following

I was 18 when the first Iron Man film came out.

Fuck. What the fuck are you kids doing on here at 4 a.m.?

>I was 11 in 2008
>I'm 17 now

Underage B&

This thread makes me feel like pic related

Do you not know basic math?

>Tony calls for rural Russian cab
>Cabby's grandmother is sitting in the backseat
>Cabby's pig is sitting in the front seat
>Cabby is shitfaced
>Spends entire ride in a one-sided conversation with Tony talking about the times he has gotten the crap kicked out of him while drunk
>Keeps pressing Tony to take a swig out of his vodka bucket
>Regular tells his grandmother to shut the hell up
>Grandmother is just sitting there quietly

There are literally kids in this thread right now that were too young to remember 2002

>TFW 12 when IM1 came out
Just shoot me bow senpai. I thought id be in college by now....

Unless you were shooting for a flagship school, you're not missing out on much.

Dont go
You'll avoid tens of thousands of dollars of debt that will do nothing but drag you down.

>I actually grew up with the MCU
huh...

But i want to go to calarts and make animation great again. I hate my life, ill never work at cartoon network now.......

>All these fucking babbies

Oh so that's why people keep praising the MCU to high heaven when they're just forgettably entertaining time passers.

and it couldnt have happened to a more deserving sack of shit

i hope when all is said and done after IW he is left broken and no one calls him a hero

>mfw I was 24 when Iron Man came out and I'm still on Sup Forums

You don't go to CalArts and get good at animation.
You get lucky enough to be good at animation and then CalArts picks you up so they can act like they did it.

I'm not joking.

You got four years on me. Suppose that's a big enough gap. You dead yet?

I think Bucky should've thrown an electro-scrambler on Iron Man's armor like the one Black Widow threw on his arm in TWS to help Cap beat him, instead of Cap being able to beat a guy who took down the Hulk, and has default armor strong enough to withstand a tank round, by himself

I got a "the empire strikes back" vibe from this movie
>rebellion didnt have a clear win
>handsome scoundrel with heart of gold is put on ice
>at-ats

He's got an insane amount of different armours. In MCU canon he sacrificed heavy plates for better mobility. Not only that but Cap has a 10 ton upswing as he's legitimately super powered in MCU.

His arm is supposed to have an EMP in the comics, but I think IM's suit nullified it.

A bunch of anons argue that the MK II suit in Iron Man 1 was heavy on defense weak on offense, whereas by Iron Man 3 his suits are made out of soda cans in order to increase functionality.

But since it's never made explicitly canon from dialogue or anything, I chalk it up to shitty writing.

>tfw 4 years old when iron man came out
>tfw 33 now

damn time flies fast

Let me guess, BvS fan right?

kind of makes sense, by iron man three you can see tony is more about making a suit for any situation than about just using the one. and if anything his method for developing the hulk buster shows that durability isn't as important as long term functionality. As long as each piece of the suit functions independently of the others its going to last him longer in a fight.

I think you could argue that seeing the avengers showed tony that he is very much outclassed in any single one of his armours and that his real strength come from how long he can stay in the game and how many he can control at once.

Dont worry user one day someone will kill time and we will all be free.

It was in Mongolia, though

user,that guy is just in denied

Your mk 8 is actually mk 42

you sound like an enjoyable person to converse with

so how do i get good?

Are you a wizard yet?

>tfw 10 years old when Iron Man came out