Its only the Beginning

You do now.

>Hitler wanted Jews out of Europe
>Soros wants Europeans out of Europe
>Somehow Hitler is worse

Breitbart is lagging my computer too much
can someone screenshot the site

fucking niggers lol

Can we label them a terrorist group NOW?

BLM is irrational.
youtube.com/watch?v=ss7BvSb3AEw

Les vies noires comptent!

The French are our historic allies, it's sad to see them infected with such ideological groups from our land.

France is something like 30% black, fuck that whole place I hope everything burns to the ground.

Hardly. French people always set something on fire during a protest. They probably have to sign an agreement with the city to burn something down, when getting approvement of the protest.

>Kikebart
Might as well link Harretz or the Jerusalem post.

Jews trying to start a race war so desperately these days

Few years back there were fires for like 80+ days straight in France
People torching cars and shit

>t. 60%

At least there's not as many white cucks in the photo as in the USA (assuming there are white people left in France)

It's not Black Lives Matter.

It's our """youngs""" delinquent who destroy everything they can in their neighbourhood.

It started because one of their own was arrested because of a burglary with sequestration, he died of heart attack in the police car, the forensic found he had a severe infection. His delinquent friends told everyone he was beaten to death by the police, so they used it as anexcuse to destroy everything they can and show they hate the police for no reason except because they hate law.

They basically burn their own city and the cars of the neighbours.

Just more votes to the FN.

Also, check'em.

Fuck off Mugabe.

>30% black

I've got the impression you really want us to think you're an idiot

I'm starting to feel sorry for France at this point.

>don't have BLM in France
yet.

I saw some threads with pictures about it 2 or 3 months ago.

That's basically what black lies matter does everywhere

>nig dies fighting police or kills themselves or dies of nat causes and they flip out and protest and loot and burn shit.

There is always something burning in France. As much as I hate BLM, this is more a testimony to french people.

>we are literally importing these problems
Fucking hell, I hate Western Governments so much.

>assuming there are white people left in France

Once again, another QUALITY post...

I know you, Sup Forums

You know we're fucked but ffs, stop saying bullshit

How many bastards have you produced Mugabe?

This,
Americans fuck off with your retarded movements, we don't need them in Europe.

That is outright depressing. France, as usual, is waiting for it's more masculine friends to save it.

>yfw you realized that France is that metro, maybe gay, friend in the group.

Underrated bantz

>Picture of 2013
>looks like the 90's from the quality of the picture

It's a big shit sandwich everywhere

>60%
Whites were always a minority here but you will be the first majority White nation to become minority White.

How does that feel you fat fuck ? Knowing that your country's gone, everything your people ever did perishes with demographics, not through war or plague but Cuckoldry. DISGUSTING

Is that why you faggots are all fat ? Stress eating because deep down you know that shit's going to end badly

The picture was probably cropped and then enlarged. Those don't look like 90s clothes or hairstyles.

I was just going by that infographic which shows over 50% of babies in major french citires were being tested for an african-only virus

Ask your mother

Think about it. Not even the Nazis touched any of the old French landmarks. This is depressing as fuck.

>P-please Mr. Bull, don't burn my town down...y-you win okay, you can take my money...you can even fuck my hairy frog wife... just don't hurt us anymore sir
>OH NOOO MR BULL DON'T DO THA- DON'T......... AHHH I'M BURNING, I'M BURNING, HELP ME!

What did they mean by this?

You thought Soros wasn't going to use BLM, his tool, outside of the US when it proved so successful?

niggers didnt burn a whole town dont be silly

Prove you are not 30% black
Oh wait, you can't because your country is cucked and has banned that kind of data

>having any amount of blacks in your country

>mfw Black Lives Matters makes it to Africa and millions die.

wat?

Holy shit its planet of the apes with French audio. Its ogre. Rome is fallen

fuckkkkkk

I wish America would get their focking shit together and stop exporting these sjw garbage.
We have enough on our plate right now.

>wat?
he says, oblivious to the fact that one needs no reason to respond with birds with arms.

The SJWs were taught by European commies who took over our universities.

>Multiple Black Lives Matter protesters have been arrested in France after demonstrations against the death of a Malian man in police custody left Beaumont-sur-Oise and other nearby towns in flames.
>Mali
Is it our guy?

french kkk

Holy fuck, imagine the happenings if that was the end game? If this whole typhoid fever dream ended with all the nig nogs having a civil war in Africa, during which %90 of them died. Imagine if ((((george soros)))) was a good guy all along?

Manif du 23 a paris, regarde donc et sort de ta grotte.

This
Frankfurt school much?

Wow

Well apparently we do now.
DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?
>hang corrupt politicians
>hang muslims
>hang BLM
C'MON DO YOU GUYS WANT TO MAKE FRANCE AGAIN OR WHAT?

>mfw I'm half French and I'm the "maybe gay" guy in my group of friends

Bien ta grotte ?

Ay lmao

Dank meme my friend

Oy vey! disco inferno!

They're already having constant civil wars in Africa. Parts of it, like Darfur, are just as bad as the ME.

Jesus Christ.
When i last went in 09' it was gorgeous. Fucking savages

Jej this is just the beginning.

ID: PROcuck

(((europeans)))

>BLM in France
fucking gringos always exporting SJW bullshit
we need a wall ASAP

God fucking damn can we please please please just start killing niggers?

They are destroying everything.

BLM could lead to a "Back To Africa" movement (literally). Trump would arm them to invade Liberia in an instant if he thought they would move en masse.

>Day of the rope

Stick to your traditions Pierre.

you've already got a wall on your southern border...

There doing it in Britain, theyre doing it in France.

Muzzies are killing peaceful Euros.

Fuck I'm 66% Jewish and don't want to get shoah'd. This will end in mass genocide when people have had enough and just start purging.

Then what are germany and sweden supposed to be ? the degenerate gay cucks ?

HEY!

France has a rich culture of hanging people!

Sry I was shamelessly appropriating American culture there. Guillotine is fine too!
>the peoples of Europe join as one on a massive ethnic cleansing
>2018
>Europe has less than .1% non-whites
>criminality has dropped by 97%
>life is good
A man can dream.

there's no wall in the south

Isn't that typical for Africa?
I'd fund it desu senpai, I can't imagine anything more kekworthy than a bunch of hoodrats and middle class spook art-class graduates facing off against rabid, sociopathic African Militias.

Aren't the nigs in France Muzzies anyway?

upside down poland pls

>Breitbart is Sup Forums's only source of information
discarded

They have a lot of Haitians and stuff as well.

I live how people see two images with captions, and immediately believe. This is truly the age of the meme.
This can easily be discredited:
>Kids have always sprayed graffiti on shit like this, at least since the early 90's, probably all through the 80's as well.
>They probably just lean it once in a while.
>The people look the same almost, it's worse weather so they are wearing more clothes.

I'm not saying bringing in fugeys won't bring an increase in disrespect towards native culture (of course it will), but you guys shouldn't just blindly believe a picture, because it fits our narrative.

Nah, give that to the British.

British - Hanging
French - Beheading
Spain - Stake
Italy - Crucifixion
Romania - Kebab sticks

that's what happens when prices on bananas go up

Germany has always been a force for evil. Sweden, I dunno, just Norway's evil twin brother.

Their European admixture and (probably) better nutrition gives them a big advantage. Not to mention it is likely they would have American arms. Honestly, if they put there minds to it they could probably conquer West Africa all the way to Nigeria. It would probably run more smoothly as well with Ol' George N' Co securing oil deals for arms.

Hanging is just one of our fine American traditions of execution
We also like electric chairs, gas chambers... hell even burning or drowning heretics is bretty gud

Oy please wait, we can make France great again, we just need to clean our politics

The most racist cucked black people in the world, who sucks
on their arabic slave masters dick would is
associated with black lives matter?
I wounder what would happen if they did this in an arabic country.

I'm sure the French clean it for tourist season, but the point is the level of respect our newfriends have for their hosts.

Is it just me or does she have a very slight lazy eye?

it all finally makes sense

Up until the French Revolution, hanging was one of the most common ways of putting a man to death.

Electric chair is definitely the one I'd attribute to the US.

>tfw no qt presiserp
I don't think FN can get the presidency as long as Marine leads it, she's too antipathic and gets angry too easily when "journalists" bait her. I wish Marion would replace her and then get elected as our first ever President Mommy.