Why is it so easy to pwn democrats?

Seriously

i dont think this happened

> yfw this was probably Trump and not some staffer like Hillary's """""bants"""""

I TRIED SO HARD

Savage

Pls be real

absolute madman

#REKT

Where can I find it ?

LIKE A BOSS

Is this really real?

I want to believe

If this is real I will vote for Trump.

Its faked

>kikebook file name

it's fake. kill yourself OP

31, 41 ,61
KEK IS HERE

it is on the internet, it has definitely happened without any doubt. Also it made its way to Sup Forums...

but you're already voting for trump good man.

GET FUCKING SMOKED

Ygrette is my waifu

she's got the man jaw

How can I vote for this man?

Just come take a vacation here in. swing state and just make a small trip to a voting booth, get a burger and just hang around, maybe even fill out a ballot no biggie

then she can give manly blowjobs

marry a american faggot you french faggot

really? I'd be willing to suck dick just to be able to vote Trump.

>My face when I try and bait dems into the gun control debate as much as possible, because it's ALWAYS a debate where they think the facts are on their side, and it's ALWAYS a debate where they get blown the fuck out by the statistics the MSM doesn't constantly regurgitate
It's just so fun. There are plenty of ways to destroy dems, but nothing is as satisfying as a way where they expect to destroy you instead.

Sure, just ask around which state has lax voting laws, and just do it

Some states are absolutely terrible about it

Post the twitter link fag.

Will he respond?

>I'd be willing to suck dick just to be able to vote Trump.
You don't even have too. Because of Dem legislation it's racist (and illegal) in some states to ask someone for an ID/registration when they go to vote. (this helps illegal Mexicans tilt the scales towards the dems)

Does Schkrelli just shitpost in his spare time these days or has company been more succesful?

This is fucking photoshopped and the OP is from a country full of gypsies

seriously, which states?

i could book a holiday easily havent bokked this years holidays yet.

You need to know an americans social security number who is already registered to vote, and this is assuming they already didn't show up and vote before you got there.

Link ?

>mf if it's real

ah shheeeeiiitttt white boy allways keepin the nigger man down ya get me

Link?

Proof.

Seriously

Fake ? Deleted ?

Get dunked on

he's jobless until his court case is done