Is he intelligent?

Is he intelligent?

Or is he a pseudo-intellectual who benefits from intelligent, articulate hosts to make him appear smarter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>articulate hosts

They are guests you fucking idiot.

Yeh he's somewhat intelligent.

Often talks bullshit on topics he knows nothing about (guns), bit he is an interesting guy t b h famalamalama

If he uses others intelligence to make him look more intelligent, doesn't that alone make him smart.

BREAKING HAPPENING

ROGAN JUST RETWEETED IT

THE DNC MURDERED THE "RUSSIAN HACKER"

>youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

FAKE NEWS TRUMP+RUSSIAN NARRATIVE = OVER

DNC = DONE

HILLARY/PODESTA AND OTHERS = JAIL

There's not much to be said outside of this post

Not this guy but much beyond this post is kind of pointless

I've been sleepless for 2 days man, give me a break.

Why not both? Obviously he is not as knowledgable in the Guest's area of expertise, but is intelligent enough to facilitate a conversation that will be understandable to the listeners. If he were smarter than the guests he could just not have any and turn the podcast into a recoded lecture.

IMO he's isn't that interesting overall though.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M EXCITED

No, he's a complete chimp who thinks it's reasonable to doubt the moon landings.

IT IS.

John podesta is a contributor at the WaPo, looks like he set the trump+russia story in motion shortly after the seth rich story broke

He's not dumb dude.

I'll give you two minutes to name me five people more successful than him, that you've talked to in the last two years. Intelligence is subjective but Joe is doing great.

>successful

>intelligence

Very limited correlation, especially in entertainment and blood sport. He does drugs, fights people, acts high and mighty, pretends to be smart, and thus everyone else with those character faults flocks to him like cats in heat.

None of the above

No, he's not smart. and most of his guests aren't smart or interesting either. They just appeal to what bodybuilding forum/Sup Forums/reddit want to hear. Dumb conspiracies and drug talk.

>listening to this hack
Fucken oxygen thief. Guy's a bigger cuck than Maddox.

I don't think his character faults are important or even relevant. He gets way more out of his guests than Larry King ever did.

He's meathead jesus

>Is he intelligent?
No, of course not. If you think he is you're breaking the rules of this site because you have to be 18 to post here.

kill yourself

The WWE guy?

Boring shit for mental midgets, neck yourself.

No, the telemarketer extraordinaire.

t. le smart Sup Forums poster who's smarter than the millionaire who talks with geniuses

Oh yeah, I know that guy. Complete retard indeed.

He openly admits he's not smart. He's just an eccentric stoner who likes to have stimulating conversations with cool people. Chill the fuck out man