What would be the perfect habbening?

What would be the perfect habbening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ULxOwBfsWc
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2#currency=USD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Merkel lynching

Your mother falling again from the bed. Earthquake and end of the world confirmed.

Dirty bomb, annexation or assassination.

A fistfight between Trump and Merkel on live television with no intervention until one wasn't capable getting back up.

against who and where kike bro

We already had Killdozer, but it was pretty effective.

A Korean dog escaping the kitchen nightmare and killing the chef on his way out.

A Forth Reich

Another dindu riot like what happened in LA back in the 90s. I'd love to be part of something like the rooftop Koreans.

Dirty bomb anywhere in the west.
Assassination against a head of state or a presidential nominee, not a simple politician, that we had in britain pre-brexit and it was underwhelming.
Annexation anywhere really, but again, preferably in the west. I'm thinking Russia and one of it's bitches, but really anything goes if it means borders are actually changing.
I'll add successful coup, also anywhere in the west.

Is anyone lurking, I'd enjoy some company

E.T. contact

ISIS Mad Max thread?

Hot war featuring Pakistan v India

KILL DOZER 2.0: MONSTERTRUCK EDITION

>they are too close, ram them!

youtube.com/watch?v=2ULxOwBfsWc

MILITARY

COUP

IN

AMERICA

What the bleeding 'ell is this, we wuz road warriors first, mad max not crazy kaful, okay?

WW3

Do you believe anyone of this will happen?

please post some more, I ran out of pics

ebola in india.

NK launching nukes.

Or something NK related

Sweden annexing the Moon and then claiming it to be to sexist and biggoted to be apart of the solar system.

Lol I wish I could see these in action

I hope to see this in the news every day when I wake up.

these are amazing

He could shitpost from that thing if he set up dual monitor.

Yes, any of those can.
Dirty bomb due to growing terrorist activity, that's an easy one.
Assassination of head of state is more than possible, not only because of terrorist activity but due to the nationalistic counter movement and the culture war that it will begin.
As in, if Europe for example stays liberal, a right winger might assassinate a head of state. If Europe turns nationalistic, a leftist might.
Annexation is harder, because a full blown war and successful occupation is required, but it could happen in the middle east(less exciting) or Russia, because they both are already fighting wars that are pretty much ignored at the moment.
And a coup is of course possible, just like we have seen in T*rkey lately. You can also think of a coup as an extension to the culture-war-assassination scenario.

NATO v Russia illiterate nuclear exchange

Well if the Olympics do happen in Rio then i'm sure we will get a fair few happenings

Gonna stop soon, almost time to go home.

600m comet fragment air bursts over DC. Errybody in dc is vaporized. The rest of the world celebrates.

I'm partial to coordinated police attacks on mosques across yurop with public execution and desecration of the bodies, while also a nuclear blast happens in Mecca

Obama is found out to be muslim and is just thrown into a crowd of people, no remains are found

hillary goes to the mob also

My wet dream boner fuel is that 2 gunmen rush trump in his car, all on camera, and take out his security gaurds, and he pulls out a fucking 1911 and unloads it into them, walks over one, still half alive, and executes him

later it is found the gunmen are isis who snuck in through mexico and are taking direct orders from Obama and hillary

This

Jawas confirmed for ISIS

*limited

MEME IT

thank you kindly for sharing my Japense friend

Qeq

You're welcome.

now THAT is innawoods approved transportation
/k/ would be jealous

this shit is too cute to bomb

WAIT are these the same vehicle?

this is cool as fuck

Why is tom cruise in isis

UTIDII

You're welcome, bitch.

4 months more :)

fingers crossed

>600x450

Hillary caught saying nigger

I have dreams about the perfect Brazillian happening...
Cristo Rendentor goes down in the middle of the Olympics, 50+ dead.
This would be perfect because a new Hittler would come out of it.
We have the political and economic disaster needed for a strong willed person to rise to power, all we need is the scape goat to hunt and unite the nation agains't.
We would probably be fucked by burguers, like, butt raped into oblivion, but it would be good while it lasted.

What is the difference between eating dog meat and eating meat at all? Or are you like a vegan Faggot?

Would be top tier memes but her handlers keepin her locked down

By Germans or the islamic migrants she invited in?

I like how it has mirrors.

last one get

literally what's the use in something like this?

well you can't have blindspots now can you

these are fucking cool, props to isis

The welding work on that is really well done, shame it will be ruined by a landmine or IED that took a fraction of the time to produce.

those quads wew

also operation paperclip 2 electric boogaloo once we defeat ISIS, we need to learn from their advanced engineers :^)

Complete nuclear annihilation of the planet

I can't wait :D

looks like ISIS has been playing Crossout

mother nature

Purging crusade, holy war and the West btfo ing everything in sight. No half measures.

Enough bombs in Germany to see it uncuck itself, maybe even Sweden too

Why does it have crosses all over it?

look at me, we is road warrior now

Hilary going full Kramer during a live televised outburst would be the most magical thing to ever happen desu.

mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2#currency=USD

Any actual decent terrorism in Australia to wake us from our slumber.
> Australian Islamists either lazy or dumb
> can't even steal a truck and drove through crowd
> can't even do a fucking happening

Can't wait for the zombie apocalypse

A giant meteor is about to hit earth

BUT WAIT

all countries have an agreement to shoot all their nuclear weapons at it in hopes that it will derail its orbit and not hit us or it desintegrates. Anyway, all nukes in the world are now gone and we go back to colonial era type world situation with world wars happening every other week.