Let's say Wesley Snipes gets another shot at Blade

Let's say Wesley Snipes gets another shot at Blade.

Would there be any place for Blade in any of the newer MCU flics? Was Blade around for Civil/Infinity War?

He hasn't lost his touch yet.
youtu.be/WvP4iZs05g4

They said no R-Rated Marvel movies, so no

But does Blade HAVE to be an R-Rated character? I think he should be fine doing pg-13.

You take out cutting limbs off, violent gun battles and exploding vampire heads and it's not Blade anymore, it's just a generic vampire hunter

But when Blade cuts a limb off, they turn to ash. That shouldn't be too bad right?

Netflix would work. I'm waiting anxiously for it to come out.

Black Buffyman.

there's no way disney could make anything as good as Blade

>red/black
EDGE

Could be a callback to Trinity.

>Would there be any place for Blade in any of the newer MCU flics?

No. Let Blade his own thing.

>he thinks Marvel would even consider having him
You one crazy ass cracka

-From Blade

Unless after Dr Strange they decide to make another spin off concerning the more occult/demonic marvel fluff with Wong, encountering people like Blade, Morbius, Blackheart, Ghost Rider, Mephisto, Dracula and his son, Werewolf by Night, the Frightful Four etc
Probably not.

what about Blade & Bucky Cap team-up kino?

>main villain is Baron Zemo or Count Nefaria I don't know

Who you calling a cracker?

Source?

Marvel Disk Wars, idk which episode though

Fuck you cracka I ain't ever gonna open my eyes

-From Blade

Is it ongoing?

One episode of Daredevil has Matt encountering a man seemingly assaulting a young girl.
After fighting with the man and slipping away with the girl Matt stops to check if the girl is alright. However he senses that something is wrong as although the girl is standing there thanking him, he can't 'see' her heart beating, and he certainly can't see the fangs she has as she smiles.

Nah, it finished maybe a year or two ago

He looks a bit old an doughy, by Wesley Snipes standards.
It would be a bit awkward to have an old-looking vampire who isn't actually an ancient vampire but born in the late 20th century.

Also
>fight scene
Can you actually kill a guy that way? Seems like you could breathe enough.

>calling out attacks
God I hate the japs sometimes.