Daily reminder that Brazil is the only country in the world where all races live peacefully to the point of coexisting...

Daily reminder that Brazil is the only country in the world where all races live peacefully to the point of coexisting and racemixing. We are also the only country that integrate anyone from all corners of the earth without racism and xenophobia due to the same reason above

>peacefully

Shut up and give me a nice shemale gf.

yeah? how does that prove me wrong?

>brazilians
>civilized

>brazil
>country

well you guys literally are destroying your culture and civilization to prove to the western world that you are civilized by integrating other races. Meanwhile we received literally people from all over the world and they have integrated fine here

Enjoy civilized Sweden

Can I live there?

I would like to thank Germany for sending us all these beautiful women.

... the guy on her side though

>mfw in the military
>mfw no white gf

Fug ;(

yes :3

>brazil

>peacefully

You successfully integrated everyone into one giant corrupt 3rd world murderfest, that's really something we should all strive for

THANK YOU GERMANY!

>all races live peacefully

the murders here are basically for Europe to have access to cocaine

Why do white women have such hairy arms?

they look like yetis

>homicidugal

>when third worlders start deflecting when you point out the massive violence going on in their countries

Well that makes it completely okay then, oh how I wish my country was dependent enough on exporting drugs to have trillion murders every year

Niggers killing niggers

If you guys weren't addicted to cocaine we wouldn't have these murder rates my friend. Europe is literally the biggest financer of our murders

>peacefully

A true sign of a harmonious society and perfect integration of all peoples
You could figure out some other way to make money, or just stop being a third world shithole

Ah yes, it's clearly due to the fact of making money and not really the fact that there are foreigners willing to pay a lot to get high

>A true sign of a harmonious society and perfect integration of all peoples
It is, especially since you don't see racial segregation nor racial conflicts like in Europe