Spaniard in Germany

Spaniard in Germany.

I am scared shitless for my life here.

I just got a 42.000£/year offer in Cambridge. Is this a normal salary?

I want to hop on the UK boat before it leaves. Literally anywhere outside the EU is fine. Is it too late? Are borders closed already?

I am 180 green eyed blond if you are a "muh whiteness" memer.

42,000 is a very strong salary, especially if that's what you're being offered right off the bat. As long as you speak English you'll be fine, especially around Cambridge, which has a fairly high European concentration due to the university.

Go home and bring this flag back to life.

Thanks. I though 42k would not be enough because of housing problems

Well it should definitely be adequate for a nice place to rent. If you'd prefer to own property, as long as your standing with banks at the moment isn't ruined, you'll definitely get a mortgage with that salary if you can't buy the house straight up. Just make sure you won't be fucked over by taxes and stuff first.

Wait till our internal purge is done. It doesn't matter if your skin colour is whiter than paper at this point. We're in full swing. If you're not English, you're not welcome.

That said, it's a good wage indeed, though Cambridge living costs are rather gouging. I racked up enough debt just from university that my ass is still sore. Also, careful May doesn't throw your shit to the curve once the borders close, and the purge intensifies.

I'd say that Spaniards are very welcome in the UK to be honest. Probably the most welcome out of any European country. I agree, Cambridge is an expensive place to live because of the university, but with a salary like that there shouldn't be any problems.

The fact you think Cambridge only has one university says all I need to know, about why you'd think anyone was welcome in the UK right about now.

I know that it doesn't only have one, but I honestly doubt there's much else there that raises the prices of things, that's why I mentioned it.

Cambridge is technically one big university with many colleges.

what about us? would you kick out your American bastard children? i want to come hang out for a while.

The proximity to London, the number of universities, the budget of the council, it's reputation. It's basically London-but-not-shit-and-full-of-as-many-brown-people. Utterly fucking cucked, but yes.

It's a good wage, to get back to the original topic, and would probably make for a good renting wage as you say. Though I'd honestly recommend just buying a house in Ely, and then commuting. After the purge.

>42.000£/year

That used to be around 60.000€ in better times. More than adequate for an immigrant.

>One big university
>Implying Cambridge University and Anglia Ruskin are the same in any way.

wew lad.

Mate. That depends entirely on how entwined your genes are with those chimps you let live in your cities.

You will be fine in the UK since you are earning over £ 35,000, which means that you will be able to apply for permanent residence in about 5 years.

You cannot get a visa for your wife unless you earn $ 18,500.

>Spaniard
>English
pick one

£42,000 is top coin.
I earn about £30,000 per annum. I'm a plumber with my own business.
I install showers and make sure that the water pressure is good.

Cambridge is a nice place. I've visited it.

Mate, if you can earn over forty grand, you'll be sorted.

How pathetic are you? You sound like an omega male

0% nigger oh ye who is closest to our glorious ancestors.

Borders are open, come quick. Rent is very high in cities but that's a good salary.