“I dream of a world where the disabled could die in peace,” Uematsu wrote in the letter...

>“I dream of a world where the disabled could die in peace,” Uematsu wrote in the letter. “I will carry out the plan without hurting the staffers, and I will turn myself in after I kill the disabled.”

>Uematsu was hospitalized after that until March on the grounds that he was a danger to others. Traces of marijuana were detected in his urine when he was tested at the hospital, police said.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/07/26/national/crime-legal/man-arrested-fatally-stabbing-15-people-wounding-45-kanagawa-facility-disabled-nhk/#.V5cX7YYRVTd

"Weed doesn't hurt anybody man" t. Degenerate stoners

Other urls found in this thread:

scrapetv.com/News/News Pages/usa/pages-8/Turns-out-Causeway-Cannibal-was-turned-into-zombie-by-marijuana-not-bath-salts-Scrape-TV-The-World-on-your-side-2012-06-28.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Das sum nice hot propoganda right there

He was doing them a favor, mentally disabled are waste of resources and provide no value to this world. That's why I forced my wife to abort a down syndrome kid she was carrying.

She wanted to keep it? What's wrong with her?

>Hurr Durr, drugs make you crazy, it's definitely not that crazy people like doing drugs
fuck off faggot

Yeah , she gave me the silent treatment when I screamed at her I don't want to raise a retard.

She managed to produce a potato so I'm assuming she was at least semi-retarded

Hello there degenerate weedman

> it would be better if disabled people disappeared

Hello there naive old man

>down syndrome
Like father, like son.

He's right you know , means niggers wouldn't exist

Hey man it happens sometime , at least you can not like autism. People get really butthurt if you tell them you aborted a downie, thought libs were pro choice

Didn't Hitler support this idea as well? The poor chap living in the ex-axis shithole that is Japan was just carrying out the fuhrer's will.

Yes, because a single murderer who smoked weed at some questionable point before he committed a crime means that weed caused it.

And even if you had more than a single data point, correlation and causation are not the same thing.

This guy is retarded and so is any edgy nerd that thinks he was somehow "right"

Ryūjin no ken o kure!

>The horrifying events that transpired last month in which Rudy Eugene, naked, attacked the homeless Ronald Poppo and ate most of his face gripped and shocked the nation in ways few thought possible.

>“The department has also sought the assistance of an outside forensic toxicology reference laboratory, which has confirmed the absence of “bath salts,” synthetic marijuana and LSD,” read the toxicology report. “Within the limits of current technology by both laboratories, marijuana is the only drug identified in the body of Mr. Rudy Eugene.”

scrapetv.com/News/News Pages/usa/pages-8/Turns-out-Causeway-Cannibal-was-turned-into-zombie-by-marijuana-not-bath-salts-Scrape-TV-The-World-on-your-side-2012-06-28.html

"i-it's just a plant bro"

>they have weed in Japan
but it's such a small island, where do they even grow it though?
I bet an eighth is the same price as a jar of caviar

Personally, I think he's onto something

hahahaha wtf is that pic?

synthetic marijuana, thats literaly not at all the same.
Its just smokeable herbs with weird chems on them to trip you out.

The hobo who got his face chewed up.

See the second paragraph. They found no bath salts, but toxicology revealed marijuana.

>Have political goals in mind
>Base attack around these political motivations
>Murder 19 people and injure more
>This is somehow not terrorism
Really makes you think....

I heard he had weed concentrates 18 times stronger than regular marijuana.
Really made me think.