The one true Morty

If as modern physics is postulating, there are an infinite number of realities then by definition there must be a reality where GOD became man and is the Messiah. By definition.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uzynaLi4Tg

phys.org/news/2015-09-theory-parallel-universes-maths-science.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY
youtube.com/watch?v=2lUI4d25YVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah

hi

sorry about the universe

it's a work in progress...

Post more.

And a question for others who browse can you build a very strong case for the plausibility of the existence of God on purely rational grounds?

eat a banana

Don't get me wrong you can argument God even from position of an Islamist.

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED WE ARE CAPTAIN CREATOR

seriously, eat a banana
it fits perfectly in your hand

Organised religion is a joke

Ets are not yet advanced enough to have infinite realities and there's a war happening in their reality that they will distort. There isn't a very special reason to have more than one reality itself going.

When the big bang happened, God split up into many different pieces for the sake of evolution, and the universe which existed at the time was not capable of containing such a being. Then we have negative emotional outbursts of an immature god to account for because the durability could not handle such thoughts because if there's only one being.. that one being must keep the universe running at the same time.

This is why we have war. One was imperfect and broke up into pieces which waged war on each other.

I know you guys think God is important, but right now there is a That Poppy thread up, so please refrain from talking about God until her thread is filled up

youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY

That means there's a universe where Kek is God

At this point, a battery was developed for the war so the highest founding father remaining can find the Illuminati gods, Galactic Fed of light, TRI and any other et faction which may need to be destroyed. This is Tetragrammaton 44,444 Has Occurred.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lUI4d25YVw

Fight I meant to say.. speaking of which, don't die without putting up one either. Consequences are seemingly terrible for any victim.

God is the ground of Reality (where Reality might include multiple realities).

A god who exists only in this or that particular reality is not the one infinitely infinite God, but only a powerful, finite being - a glorified ayylmao. If you can worship such a god, become a Mormon.

The trinity is the most idiotic doctrine in all of organized religion

Funny coming from a country with a 'third gender'

>Too low IQ to understanf something
>Calls it idiotic

Fucking morons man. To think these low IQ monkeys get a vote in democracy

You don't need IQ to understand trinity - it's not even logical + we talk about man invented gods here and the brainwashing of Judeo-Christianity.

>Current year
>Being an Abrahamicuck

We're living in it

Parallel universes as an explanation for quantum shit are a violation of Occam's razor.
Having the unnecessary exist as a probability waveform is much more logical.
Or something.
My understanding of QM is meme-tier at best.

The construct of god(s) for most religions that still cling to relevance, sans evangelical christiandom, which is just retarded, has been redefined as something scientifically neutral.
And there's a whole bunch of weird shit that's occurred around various religions that science has not/couldn't get a chance to explain.
That's usually how some of the smarter ones will justify it.

Infinite doesn't mean everything.
For instance there is infinite space between 2 and 3, but you can't get a 4 in that space.

>cucks can't into fractal sets

Infinite does not mean all possibilities exist idiot.

Infinite universes is popsci garbage.

>fractals
>symmetrical
did you not think this through or something

The symmetry if fractals is a matter of scale. You'd know this if you had though at all, let alone through.

And the pattern is the same each iteration. Not exactly what you want to use as an example of every quantum probability existing at once in separate universes that are somehow interfering with each other or something.

Just because you greentext with a mathematics word doesn't mean it actually is smart senpai.
Saying fractals doesn't actually disprove that people have a common misunderstanding of the concept of infinity. You just named one form of infinity.

>There must be a reality where something irrealistic happens
That is not how science works.

There again, the complexity of the pattern is a matter of scale.

Just because you compare 3d shapes to integers doesn't prove anything either.
There are an infinite number of integers between 2 and 3. None of them are 4. But How many 3d shapes can there be without any of them being 4d?

Infinite 3d shapes within regards to infinite 3d space.

You are misinterpreting both the multiverse and God. The multiverse posits there's a great number of universes product of certain physical laws. This doesn't mean that every conceivable reality exist, these universes must abide by the laws of nature.

God is understood as a supernatural being, which entails it cannot be produced by natural law, nor abide by it.

Your post is simply mistaken.

So which dimension is reality in?

I don't think you understand what you're saying.
It's much easier, much more logical for reality to only exist where and when it needs to, and for the unnecessary to exist simply as probability waveforms/quantum fluctuations, then for all possible quantum possibilities to exist in independent separate realities that are all interfering with each other in such a way that interference events are only visible on an incredibly small physical or incredibly large time scale.
It's like retards who try to justify god by saying that the devil produced all of modern science, which is in conflict with part of their beliefs, or people who believe that NASA, foreign governments, astronomers, and hobbyist stargazers are all in on some massive conspiracy that the earth is flat/we didn't land on the moon.

>using dimension like that
Ah, you're just retarded.

In the attempt to disprove the existence of an intelligent force behind creation scientists have put forth the theory of infinite gods.

>Trinity is like the three forms of H2O!

Modalist heresy. Repent or Burn in Hell.

in the real world, shitting your pants in public is considered retarded
but here on Sup Forums, if you don't know even basic shit about the infinite multiverse, then I'm sorry, pal, but it's the short bus for you!

get over yourself

Well I don't know and I doubt science knows. Though whatever it is I'll tell you that everything is also in the level of dimension, even if we don't see it with our senses. You can't make a 3d object within 2d space, and you can't create a 2d object with 3d objects. Well that's just a theory. I think MSS would beg to differ

Muhammad angry that he can't get into science.

>ye olde merely pretending.

I understand that for all purposes we as humans have three dimensions is enough since that is all we can observe.

Is it so far fetched that there are multiple 3d universes insulated from one another by unobserved 'waveforms/quantum fluctuations'?

>name calling
ok dude
real clever
you win at life
congratulations you
I bet you feel so good about yourself right now

what about the other 2 states of matter?

>Is it so far fetched that there are multiple 3d universes insulated from one another by unobserved 'waveforms/quantum fluctuations'?
Yes.
Yes it is.
Especially if those universes are magically similar to this one.
If you aren't going to use infinite universes as an explanation for QM, which is the entire reason the theory exists in the first place, believing in it is as silly as believing in a god(s) without any justification whatsoever.

>"REEEE in this conversation about science on a Chinese webcartoon shitposting site people are calling out the willfully ignorant, I thought Sup Forums was a safespace"

>infinite number of realities

this is when i stopped caring about science

quantam physicists can get fucked

you cant take some error of measurement and say its just a facet of nature and everything is random therefore le free will and le universe where i hooked up with stacy

fuck

And we are the only sapient life in the entire universe, amirite guys?

May your math bring you comfort on your deathbed.

>If as modern physics is postulating, there are an infinite number of realities then by definition there must be a reality where GOD became man and is the Messiah. By definition.

by the same reasoning there must be a reality where multiple possible realities do not exist.

that's a problem, because that causes paradox.

>imitation
oh man, it's like being in the playground
what are you gonna do next?
flush my head down the toilet?
pants me in front of the whole school?
atomic wedgies?

it's literally childs play

calvinism is a jew creation...

more like usuryism... or christian jews... no wait, armenians are already christian jews...

please nigger

>not proven to be impossible = possible

Then there is also a universe where I am the universe and a cat. At the same time