Totally unrelated guys, but have any of you seen Dr. Banner recently?

>Totally unrelated guys, but have any of you seen Dr. Banner recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Post-credits_Scenes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was wondering why he didn't worry about Banner more.

Someone who didn't watch the Hulk movies would have no clue. There wasn't even a hint about his obsession.

Because Ross got over it. He's not Norman Osborn-lite anymore, he has other things to worry about besides Banner.

I thought the old hulk were not cannon?

Like winning the power battle over the Avengers. He who controls the Avengers has the best tool in killing That goddamned Hul-Saving the world. Yes, the world needs saving, and I for one believe that Thaddeus Ross is the best man for the job

Same character AND same actor? Pretty clearly canon.

I love that he's an antagonist who's not obviously a villain. He's actually trying to do good for good reasons.
>There are people who are dead now who would not have been, or is my math wrong?

You are correct, Ross. But what if, now hear me out. What if the Avengers weren't there when the aliens invaded? Would more, the same, or less people die? What about in Sokovia. Without the Avengers, would more, the same, or less people die without the Avengers?

>Authority figure who didn't trust one superhero is now in charge of arresting any who act without government orders
Did this ever happen in the comics? I could have missed it but it seemed like General Ross had always been pidgeonholed with just the Hulk.
Being turned loose on the entire MCU is a great new role for him, totally faithful to his character.
I remember saying this when Ross was confirmed to appear in Civil War, but now it's clear that all those possibilities were realized

Rulk when?

I'm not sure if you mean that ironically or are asking why he seemingly randomly asked about Banner

If you mean ironically, he does ask about Banner. If you mean why did he say "do you know where Banner and Thor are right now" he was equating it to losing possible threats to the world since he sees them all as dangerous

Without the Avengers no one would have died in Sokovia

if not for the avengers, sovokia would have never happened

Nobody but the Avengers knows that

They explain pretty well in the first avengers how their actions caused the alien situation to begin with.

Less in sokovia I feel. No avengers equals no ultron. I doubt hydra had the means of creating ultron as advanced as stark tech made it possible.

How?

Right, the Avengers created the robot that razed Sokovia. It was by accident of course, but just the same.
Age of Ultron would not have happened if they hadn't been allowed to try building a robot peacekeeping force

Oh please, nobody is going to blame the American government when the Southwest states are blown off the map my aliens

by aliens, not my aliens. As if I would have aliens. I'm just a regular human like you guys

How was it the Avengers fault?

It was shield that was fucking around with the staff

Because he beat his hulk he has no idea who Mark Ruffalo is

>beat his hulk
Norton beat ross' monster and ran away

Well, SHIELD and Dr. Cho know too....

You're an idiot

Pretty sure Abomination and Leader have been mentioned before

Abomination has. Don't know about Leader

Maybe on Agents of N.O.T.C.A.N.O.N but not in the movies

Some guy in the 2008 movie who seemed to be getting Leader powers was shown as someone in voiceover says "Where is their leader!?"

I know who Leader is. I just haven't seen him being referenced in the MCU

fuck off with this shitty meme

>they

Only idiots thinks that.

>The avengers created
Tony Stark created
>They
He

SKRULL DETECTED

What's a "Skrull"? I have no idea what you're talking about user, just sign the contract.

Debatable. Hydra had the twins and were making plans before Ultron and the Avengers.
Whether or not they would be a threat to the extreme Ultron was can only be speculated from the lengths they were willing to go in WS but either way the fact remains even Zemo said it was a lost place and people before the Avengers showed up.

His and many other's offense was from the Avengers showing up and going home seemingly without a care.

Why doesn't General Ross just rape The Hulk?

Now now, remember what doctor richard said, if it has dubs, it's a skrull

It's fucking Howard and Shield's fault, full stop. He dragged the cube out of the ocean, he created Shield (and indirectly gave Hydra their opening to infest the world so easily), and they went at fucking around with the cube like a bunch of monkeys playing with a loaded gun.

Avengers caused nothing. It was 100% Shield and Howard.

Come to think of it a forcible orgasm would probably force Banner to de-Hulk

>>Authority figure who didn't trust one superhero is now in charge of arresting any who act without government orders
>Did this ever happen in the comics?
Norman Osborn in Dark Reign

I kept laughing when folks I know kept asking who this 'Ross' guy was.

Me personally I was sort of waiting for Ross in another particular light

I think people ask because there's two people named Ross

Who's the other? Or do you mean Betty?

Very true. And I think somebody said that some folks didn't watch the Hulk movies, but oh well. Still thought Ross was there more for the spoiler pic above.

So. Hulk got over his anger. Ross got over his obsession with Hulk.

Did either of these character defining shows of growth and maturity happen on screen?

There's Thaddeus Ross, in the OP, and the other Ross, from when Cap, Sam, and T'Challa are all brought in. As well as the Scene where Zemo was brought in near the end

Nope, and it doesn't make sense with Ross

I think becoming Secretary of State helped him get over it.

Still, his footage of New York was exclusively comprised of the Hulk smashing shit

It was more a rhetorical question. By asking this, he wanted to prove how the Avengers aren't as organized as they appeared (since none of them could answer the question) and to enforce his idea that they need to be watched over.

i thought the movie was really boring and i liked joss whedon's light hearted direction better.

It would've been perfect if all the Footage was Hulk related

>Harlem
>Manhattan
>South Africa

That would've been funny as fuck

avengers had nothing to do with Ultron, it was Tony and Banner who made him and SW who manipulated his mind into the state to create him.

Steve and the others were trying to stop Hydra from getting a bio-weapon.

exactly this. steve knows this too. thats why he ran the avengers as a private, autonomous organization with no ties to any gov or shield.

very little was actually caused by the avengers except sokovia which was caused by tony specifically going against cap.

Banner started controlling the Hulk at the end of his last moviedited didn't he?

>Cuts to a still of Bruce and Betty holding hands

Who was that?

Everett K. Ross. a Black Panther support character

Oh! So that's who Watson was playing, I never caught his name.

Yes your math is wrong.
If the avengers had been under government control from the start then new york would of been nuked.

Resulting in the death of 6 people and total damages rising to the dozens of dollars

>being this stupid

Yeah. There was a meditation scene.

>Avengers had nothing to do with Ultron, it was just caused solely by Avengers

>Would more, the same, or less people die? What about in Sokovia. Without the Avengers, would more, the same, or less people die without the Avengers?
Without the Avengers, Starks specifically, the Sokovia mess would had never happened.

>Avengers caused nothing.
Sokovia was entirely caused by 2-3 Avengers.

South Africa, too.

Wanda, too. And arguably Bruce.

I assumed that Red Hulk would have been setup post-credit or hinted at during the movie.

>Ross talking to someone on the phone about how the Avengers cannot be trusted, the team has split.
>America needs someone to defend itself and destroy its enemies. Looks over at the gamma device from Incredible Hulk with slightly mutated Leader standing nearby.
>"Ross, the tests have come back positive, who should be the first testing subject?"
>Ross smiles, "Me." Cue his eyes changing to Hulk red as the scene ends.

BOOM, great setup that could be used in later movies.

Avengers had nothing to do with Ultron, they just created him!

Okay, but let's be fair here. A third party manipulated Ultron into being evil. Oh wait, what's that? She's an Avenger now too? Yeah, no, I can't possibly see anything wrong with letting them continue to do whatever the fuck they want, whenever they want to do it.

>cannon
>being retarded

Thank god you don't have a job at Disney.

Having a girlfriend doesn't make you some big shot on the internet buddy

Oh c'mon, what I wrote hasn't been any better or worse than other post-credit scenes in past movies.

>marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Post-credits_Scenes

The US government cannot be trusted with control over the Avengers.

Only the Synod can be trusted with that.

>The US government cannot be trusted with control over the Avengers.
It was never the US government. It was a UN panel.

He lost a ton of weight since he stopped worrying about Hulk

The only reason anyone besides Rhodey was taking the UN's decisions seriously is because the US government's power was backing it's decisions. That's what Ross gave the story. The idea that the people who actually mattered were going to keep the Avengers in check.

Red Hulk is bad and you should feel bad.

>"How I Learned to Stop Worrying about the Hulk and Love how I'm a part of the US government."

those are the people that tried to nuke NY

... Do you think nukes don't kill people?

Okay, sure fag. Way to actually contribute to the conversation.

>Why is Red Hulk bad?
>Why would casual movie goers dislike or like Rulk?
>Why are you such a fag?

The people who tried to nuke New York were a special council of representatives from powerful nations around the world assigned to oversee SHIELD who I guess were separate from the UN
>"This is the United Nations we're talking about. It's not the World Security Council, it's not SHIELD it's not HYDRA"

They are explicitly not. Rhodey very specifically says that they are NOT the World Security Council.

The whole SHIELD being infiltrated by HYDRA is the Avengers fault how? If SHIELD had done a better job with their screening process then maybe they wouldn't had been infiltrated.

>I doubt hydra had the means of creating ultron as advanced as stark tech made it possible.
They were already doing robotics research, and studying the staff. Ultron went back to Sokovia to give himself a body. All Tony Stark likely did was get Ultron out of his shell faster.

For one it completely ruins the fact that Red Hulk's identity is meant to be a mystery.
>But everyone knows anyway!
As they did with Winter Soldier, yet his unmasking's still treated like a shocking surprise.

>If SHIELD had done a better job with their screening process
It's too late! The people doing the screening are HYDRA too!

If Thor had just died in New Mexico like a good little boy, Loki never would have tried to conquer Earth as revenge.

You said it perfectly with the Winter Soldier reveal. Bucky being the Winter Soldier was a surprise to Steve but not to the audience. That is how Red Hulk will also be handled as too many casuals can simply Google "Red Hulk" and learn the history.

If the MCY does use Rulk, it will be Ross or some random soldier that has been a minor character throughout the movie.

No, just incapacitates them.

I'm glad someone got the joke.

>Hey, so did any of you hear what happened to Abomination?

You're right. Incredible Hulk isn't a cannon. But it is canon.

I wonder if the Abomination "treatment" would make a "sane" abomination if used on someone not fucking nuts in the first place like Blonsky.

it might but its inevitable that at some point a gamma powered is gonna go batshit insane and fuck everything up

Don't forget the movie version of Ultron, created by another Stark