Is this degenerate Sup Forums? or are times just changing?

Is this degenerate Sup Forums? or are times just changing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Nervli/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is this?
link?

Cringe as fuck desu

Apparently some "adults" who really like a game called Overwatch.

Second hand embarrassment, ugh

yes. gtfo jidf

Yes, cosplaying as the worst girl in overwatch is pretty fucking degenerate.

youtube.com/user/Nervli/videos

Enjoy.

d.va is the weakest character i'd dress up like mcree and shoot the cunts

There's a word in German specifically for that.

This. I have to occupy myself with doing something while watching this, kinda like watching the British version of The Office. Otherwise it's too much to bear.

i've heard people describe this phenomena but never understood it myself

surely you realize they're being retarded and not you, so pausing it constantly in order to even be able to watch it is weird

People with anxiety issues and low self esteem suffer from it.

The Germans have been doing this shit for a while now. It's the reality we now face

Fremdschämen, it translates to foreign-shaming

>retards don't know who based melonpan is

ive seen beheadings, rapes, people shot, people blown up, people jump off a building, people flatten their penis...

ive seen people castrate themselves, people sent classified emails over gmail, people suffocate, people smoke weed with a vagina bong, people ruin their lives with heroine...

ive seen how life is like in north korea or what life is like in a brothel. ive seen secret society rituals, ive seen BLACKED, ive seen barefoot and pregnant, ive seen hangings, ive seen propaganda, ive seen /fit/, i browse Sup Forums, ive watched farage...

I truly believe in kek
ive seen movies (illegally)
ive seen DAARP
ive seen so much shit, honestly its pretty fucked up... IVE SEEN SOME SHIT
HOWEVER.
this? this shit right here? this made me honestly feel fucking disgusted... what man allows themselves to dress up in a skin tight suit and run around all day like this. the only redeeming thing about this video is the QT...

They are clearly doing this to provoke disgust in the viewer. So yes, it is utterly degenerate.

fuck fuck FUCK is this Luzern abort ABORT

get that shit out of my countryyyy

Is this the Zürich Mainstation?

I THINK THEY ARE IN OUR HOLY LAND!
EXECUTE FILE: DEPORT.EXE

>FUCK
>FUCK
>FUCK

>oh a webm posted by a kike
>lets see
>ehm
>WTF!?
>mfw

No, the times are repeating, every great nation falls due to degeneracy and women eventually.