no

Yes

Yes.

Yes

No, it will culturallly enrich it.

14/88

yes

I haven't got a clue chaps!! Does it?! Ohohohoho

It's a good thing. You can eat at all of these different kinds of restaurants. The culture is enriched by different perspectives.

Diversity is good! Diversity is a strength!

western europe

Yes.

i mean really what the fuck???

fucking islam is trying to invade Europe for centuries, a few hundred years back they had one of the most advanced army
they have been on Balkan for 300 hundred years

and we are afraid of a few goatfuckers with machetes and ak47s?
most of the refugees do not want to kill europeans
european secret services should execute those who want to in advance

yes, but don't tell anyone

>most of the refugees do not want to kill europeans
like i give a fuck
instead of fighting for their country, they go for gibs to germoney

No.

>t. soros shill.

There's literally nothing wrong with cuckol- unfiltered immigration I mean.

We need more rocket scientists and nobel prizes, borders are the enemy.

your mom needs cultural diversity so she can be a strong independent (single mom) black woman

Are you that italian dude who floods threads with screencaps of news article who show how fucked up this "refugee" thing is?

Keep up the good fight.

top kek qotd!

bump

If you don't support immigration, you're definitely racist and bigoted.

are you the bulgarian guy who makes threads about balkans border with refugee hunt fun times?

Yes

>If you don't support immigration, you're definitely racist and bigoted.
and fucking proud of it

yeah but I'm kinda on low energy today.

It's the type of immigration that's the problem, low IQ mudshits from violent islamic crap holes coming to first world civilised nations. It's a recipe for disaster.

It's an infection. Either we can overcome it and become immune, or the parasite perish along with it' host.

you should know better

Yes it already did, I have to spent half of the money I earn every month to shitskins and faggots who want free stuff.
Also I won't get any retirement pension when I am old, although I am paying everyones retirement pension now when I am young.

Merkel sold the future of europes young people.

The last sound of the Eurocucks will make will not be sounds of war, but it will be a white woman moaning on a bbc.

Not only is it killing Europe, it's also literally killing Europe. Can't get more obvious.

yes no doubt

ok trudeau.

These immigrants have probably been accustomed to a rape culture that goes uncalled for. They are only learning that western society does not in fact tolerate any form of sexual assault. They are simply transitioning in our culture, learning the rights and wrongs and ultimately obeying and avoiding these crimes altogether. Is it wrong that they still do these acts of rape? Yes absolutely but please imagine how many men in our society would rape without regulation if rape was not as rejected by our people as it is today.
That 'article' headline is also very misleading making some to think that the refugees raped German woman in German towns, when it states below that it was woman in camps but no distinction of it being a refugee woman.

>Merkel sold the future of europes young people.
Germany is not Europe, fuck off
you'll die alone in the end just like ww2, and you'll get backstabbed because you can't ever hold up your fucking word.
fucking krauts

Japan had kamikazes and other trigger happy people before it got nuked twice, now Japan is almost a model country, in the top 10 healthiest and richest countries in the world, also the most peaceful one (well, ignore the 19 stabbed yesterday, it wasn't snackbars at least).

Nuking the middle-east would literally solve all their problems.

F

No, of course not! Immigrants are enriching every culture in existance.
We only had one IS-attack in the last few days and it didn't really kill anyone, there's plenty room for more. Not all terrorists, sorry, muslims are like thar, you know?
Islam is the religion of peace!

>Nuking the middle-east would literally solve all their problems.

well, we can't know until we try now can we?

>They are only learning that western society does not in fact tolerate any form of sexual assault. They are simply transitioning in our culture, learning the rights and wrongs and ultimately obeying and avoiding these crimes altogether.
And here you're incredibly wrong, I recommend you watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E

Immigrants from the middle-east despise western women and they indiscriminately label them all sluts.

i hate you for even ironically saying that as a German

No, its the beginning of the new brave Europe.

>#RefugeesWelcome

>#NOBORDERS #ONEPLANET

>#DIVERSITYACCEPTANCE

>1488
OMG

fpbp

/thread

>Was mass immigration the cause of death of Europe?
ftfy

>#SAVETHECHILDREN

>there's plenty room for more
>1488
Go for it user

>he was given JUST ten hours' therapy and a fine, and will be allowed to stay in the country.
top fucking kek

SWEDEN
YES
E
S

>so tolerant

SWEDEN YES

>#FORTHECHILDREN

fuck off hans, you're worse

>implying eastern Europe isn't long dead

>no indication of who wrote that shit
>it's ze germans

cigano pls

Yes and No, the amount of immigration isn't a huge dent in the population. It's more the immigrants tend to all gravitate to a few spots like major cities. And since they have critical mass in large cities they tend to have a lot more sway on politics and culture than they would have if spread out more. Combine that with a sense of guilt, especially Germany's it's not the best situation.

And the worst part is, most of these arnt the ones who need help the most, the worst off, the ones that need help more typically can't even leave the camps without aid. The ones in the OP picture are the opportunists.

And since we're in an era of austerity where public services are struggling to keep up with their current populations, these opportunistic migrants are creating undue strain.

>Yes and No, the amount of immigration isn't a huge dent in the population.
Germany welcomed 2million immigrants last year.
That's without the scientists accepting the invitation of Sweden.

Mutti Merkel is killing Europe. The Germans love destroying Europe.
They are well practised at it. It's their hobby.

That's why we're leaving the EU.

Germany: unlimited immigration from anywhere and open borders
UK: no open borders (we're an island, lol). 20,000 Syrian refugees over five years from established camps in Jordan and Lebanon. With documentation.

Germany can fuck off. Bunch of cunts.

Europeans abandoning god killed Europe. The migrants are just one of the consequences that have followed from it.

Now for fedoras saying
>"wow, it's no relation that Poland and Hungary are way more religious than western Europe and coincidentally have almost none of this gay shit like immigration. This is only happening because the jews tricked my people who have magic blood and has nothing to do with us abandoning God because we thought we were the hottest shit"

you know it's not
i wasn't implying pic related
generally you are worse

>"Europeans abandoning god killed Europe."
>meanwhile...

The church is not god and the Catholic one in particular has always been shit

fuck the pope dude
even our corrupt and filthy rich patriarch is better than that

you are wrong, it is a huge dent. 2 million into Germany from immigration alone will result easily in 10 million muslims in a few years. that's more than 10% of the population in just a few years, now extrapolate that to 30 years (easily in our lifetimes right? well sorta for me, ill be 60).
Germany will be 30% muslim within our lifetimes and it's gonna come with all the problems and social problems that the US has and countries with similar demographics. Probably even worse because they are muslims

Jesus Christ

One post by this ID.

GET IN HERE LADS:

HAPPENINGS

Mass immigration is like cancer.
At the moment it can still be operated on and cut out.
But once it settles and forms metastasises, the society slowly dies. It already is dying in the big city centres.

Well m8, even with the current cuckening, I'd much rather be a Swedish or German resident compared to a Romanian

means you're a complete retard out of touch with reality and i'm not saying that for biased reasons.
if you have half a brain and actually go to work, you live the perfect life, and you're absolutely blind if you don't see that.
it's safe, it's clean, it's muslim and nigger free, it's religious, landscape is beautiful, food is wonderful, healthcare is free, education for those who actually want to attend is efficient..the list goes on

good luck fearing going to the supermarket due to blowy uppy reasons

where are all the women and children?

>this is what the brown slav actually believes

have you ever left kangaroo land?
your opinion is of little interest to me if your farthest trip was to Sydney

Yes

and what was your experience in eastern europe as opposed to germany or sweeden? please do share.

Why would I go to Romania?

I can't believe you're asking, Lurk more, faggot.

same reason you would go to any country
being obnoxious on foreign territory

How many more murders have to happen in cuckmany until they realise that the rapefugees are the cause of these problems?

Just think if Germany didn't accept all these rapefugees. There's be no happenings. Only in France.

Just accept that your country is a shit hole.

not more than yours is, don't worry.

LOL if you actually believe that. Have you ever been outside of gypsy land?

Yes I have.
Different shades of shit, are still shit.

Australia is boring as shit. There is literally nothing remotely interesting to do outside of the coastline.

Hey...I know it's hard over there...with the money, corruption and all that... shitposting is not a solution, you have to get up your lazy ass and work... you are to the world what gypsies are to you... lazy people

Confirmed for never been to Australia

I'm at work as we speak, and as a matter of fact i'm doing quite well.
I really have no idea why you sperglords think the balkans are stuck in time. It's not the 90's anymore, i think you got your memes outdated

please do explain.
Furthermore you life with abos and somehow dare say something about gypsies
at least they resemble humans

>australia
>more than a shithole than Romania

Come on bruv. If it's that much of a shit hole, why do so many people wanna travel there?

>Is mass immigration killing Europe?

Come on OP, the one in the back makes great coffee and another one will probably invent the cure for cancer.

What do you want me to explain? Abos make up a tiny proportion of the population and mostly I've in the middle of bukfuck nowhere.

because it's a tourist location.
also your former prison island.

Again, different shades of shit, are still shit.

*live

so are the gypsies yet you perpetuate the meme.

I never hear of people saying "I wanna go to Romania! It's such a beautiful place!"

You know why? Your country is shit.

Why do you think Australia is a tourist location?

because we lack the infrastructure for tourism
do you even have any idea as to why stuff happens? or do you just take after 50 years of russian communism, and another 20 of "democracy" ruled by the same communist party?