2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.

They are all their film version depicted in the image.

Do Bats and Spidey have their ass pulling abilities because if so they're my picks. If not, it's deadpool so I don't have to deal with the healing factor and ANTS because he wins in a stomp against all comp.

Deadpool and spiderman
Batman was almost useless during the doomsday fight when he should have been actively helping get the kryptonite so hes no batgod

The thing that makes this hard is that I don't want to see Cap and Spidey killed, but since I don't want to die I pick ANTS and Deadpool.

Where's the lobster??

Spiderman and Cyc-
>They are all their film version
For fuck's sake, why?

cuz X won't give it to ya.

Batman and War Machine. Bruce gets the suit, Rhodey and I play cards after I tell War Bat that these jokers are out there trying to take me away from my son.

>nigger storm
Offer him a watermelon and hell be off your back

that's a genuinely tough one OP
I'd probably say spidey and either bats or human torch (depending what kind of power levels touch has)

Hell, I wasn't even thinking that fucktard version of Scott, I was thinking Eighties Scott, when his brain was still functional.

MCU Captain America and Deadpool are protecting me from reboot Human Torch and younger Cyclops

MCU Captain America has a Vibranium shield and is a brilliant strategist and has the benefit of knowing all of Human Torch's moves.

Deadpool has healing factor and is also pretty familiar with how eye beams work. Probably has no qualms with killing a young kid.

Also Human Torch and Cyclops are young and figuring out their powers, while Cap and Deadpool have more fighting experience from their former lives as well as a better understanding of their powers.

Deadpool and Batman, eliminate the chance of having to face someone with a healing power while having counter for everyone else.

Do Bats and Spidey have their ass pulling abilities because if so they're my picks. If not, it's deadpool so I don't have to deal with the healing factor and ANTS because he wins in a stomp against all comp.

as always putting batman in there breaks it since with the wonders of prep-time he'd hide you somewhere and then track down the other guys and if its BvS batman just fucking murder them in their sleep or something for trying to kill a civilian while the other guys couldnt track down him at all unless Lex Luther helped them out

That's not a real Batfleck picture

The vicious murderers, Deadpool and Batman.

Human Torch and War Machine.

I'm gonna die but at least two niggers will die with me.

Nevermind. Misread the question. I might switch Cap out for Murder-Bats who's 30 years into crime fighting and has decided to become a sadistic murderer

>not having ant-man hide you by shrinking you down and then killing everyone who comes for you by crawling inside them and expanding something inside them

>implying the Bat Sue or War Machine don't have some sort of tracking HUDs or shit.

that's why you also pick batman to install HUD jammers in your house

Deadpool and Cap

You forget the best girl.
Otherwise I pick Antman and probably not!Ironman, whatever his name was, as bodyguards.
For easy-mode antagonists: Deadpool and spiderbaby.

I feel like people are underestimating Cyclops. Literally all he has to do is open his eyes and look at the guys who wanna kill you. Just look at them.

Deadpool Batman.

this. deadpool and spidey can beat everyone except maybe cap. if cap is trying to kill me then must i deserve to die anyway.

Edgy.

Ant-Man and War Machine. War Machine has aerial chops to take out Firestorm, the distance and armor needed for Deadpool, Cyclops, and Batman, and the tactical expertise to counter Cap. Ant-Man can provide stealthy hiding locations via shrinking, then scale up to smack most of the players around (and he'll want another shot at Spidey).

>Deadpool and Batman, eliminate the chance of having to face someone with a healing power while having counter for everyone else.
What about ant-man? Microverse

>would give their lives to protect you

Seems obvious, you pick deadpool on that one. He'll just keep doing it over and over again

Then Batman. If nothing else, because I don't want a batman that kills after me.

Ant-Man to send them all sub-atomic
and
Captain America to chill with

>War Cripple
>Useful

Batman and Antman, between the two of them they have the ability and resources to sneak me out and get me to a safe house.

Ant-Man and Human Torch
assuming Ant can turn into Giant man and Torch has gotten control of his powers.

If they're all the movie versions, then Captain America and Deadpool.
In their most recent movies, one of their main goals was keeping someone alive, and they do a pretty good job at it

Ant-Man and Deadpool, only because they would be the most likely to actually kill me if I didn't pick them.

Snyder Bat for ingenuity and Ants for versatility
Spidey's still a kid so that's easy