en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia#Ancient_history
youtube.com/watch?v=l2qC6buu9L4
bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2011.00701.x/abstract
turkishdna.blogspot.com.tr/2017/11/turkiye-otozomal-admixture-haritalar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

serbians are subhumans

nice proxy ikibey

Hi James, how is it to work as a teacher? Are you going to stay there for the rest of your life?

I am a Greek

我輩は日本人である

I K I B E Y

Stop posting thessalonikians you slavic untermensch, you are the same race of pests

Hes an ethnic Greek citizen you racist!

That’s one angry Ethiopian Syrian mutt
youtube.com/watch?v=7ij4JboqEEw

99% of Serbposters like greeks. I'm going to assume this on'es a proxy

shut up turk

True Serbians want racially pure balkans. Won’t happen without getting rid of Greeks

this

This. Fuck Gayreeks, Analbanians, Tatars and other subhuman mulatto filth.

Purge everything in south and east Serbia, especially Kosovo and Sanjak. Make Serbia great again!

>and east Serbia
That's white Serbia, you dumb inbred gypsy fuck.
Belgrad IS in East Serbia.

Purge north Serbia of turkic m*gyars.

Vl*ch subhumans are the first on the list, just so you know.

So 1/3 of Serbia?
Since East Serbia and even Belgrad was colonized, by your kings, with romanians and aromanians, lol.

Btw, serbs living in West Banat are serbized romanians, one of your richest regions with industry there.
They are from the time when Turks pushed you north and annexed your lands.
Wars with Ottomans took a high toll on your population, then the taxes paid in young boys and girls to turks dried you up. Meanwhile, serb peasants were refugees in Romania and Hungary.

So you replenished those lands with romanians from Oltenia and Moldova, giving them land in exchange for allegiance, paying taxes and going to war when asked.

Also, romanians living in East and South-East of Serbia (Timoc) are NATIVES to their land, you are slavic immigrants from the 7th century. Their churches are older than your country, never forget that.

Free history lesson from someone working in this domain.

t. final year history student at Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of History and Philosophy

>So 1/3 of Serbia?
Quite literally, yes.

>Btw, serbs living in West Banat are serbized romanians, one of your richest regions with industry there.
That isn't true though, Banat is a shithole.

>Also, romanians living in East and South-East of Serbia (Timoc) are NATIVES to their land, you are slavic immigrants from the 7th century. Their churches are older than your country, never forget that.
Ask me how much I care. East Serbia needs to be cleansed from them, since Vl*chs are subhumans and NOT white.

And you're right, 1/3 of "Serbian" population IS the problem which needs to be solved. All non-Slavic subhumans with Vl*ch, Albanian, Tatar, Gayreek and other subhuman ancestry need to be eradicated for Serbia to be prosperous again.

>Danube
>Tisa
>Gas and petrol resources
>Developed industry
>Ports and customs
>Belgrad
>Fertile land for agriculture, developed agriculture and animal farms
>Literally colonized with romanian people that swore to fight for fucking Serbia and are still there hundreds of years later, completely assimilated and serbized.
Then we should take it back, we didn't do it in WW1 and WW2 out of respect for our countries alliance and long friendship, but apparently you guys want to damage us.

That land was never yours.

>one of your richest regions with industry there

lol don't people in northern greece look more european?

It was never yours though. Not even Transylvania was yours and you're now bitching about getting more land.

Fuck off, subhuman.

You're literally B*lgaro-M*gyaro-Vl*ch mutants speaking artificial language made from Slavic words and Latin grammar. You are NOT Dacians or whatever you claim to be.

>insulting the only people that neighbor you that dont (currently) want to genocide you
well, no one ever said serbs were good at diplomacy

>Banat
>richest regions
>1/3 of "Serbian" population IS the problem which needs to be solved. All non-Slavic subhumans with Vl*ch, Albanian, Tatar, Gayreek and other subhuman ancestry need to be eradicated for Serbia to be prosperous again.
This
they are subhuman mulattoes at heart of their genetics. no Greek is European

Romanians have been in Banat and Timoc before slavic immigrants came.
I told you, their old, tiny rock and wood churches are older than your country, built upon old pagan altars.

> All non-Slavic subhumans with Vl*ch, Albanian, Tatar, Gayreek and other subhuman ancestry need to be eradicated for Serbia to be prosperous again.
So all Serbs ?
Since serbs were NEVER 100% slavic?
You do realize a minority of slavs moved into a land with native balkan people and only changed the culture, not the blood, right?
Not even the Roman Empire could genetically colonize Gaul, which kept, even today, its celtic and celto-germanic ancestry.
Pre-roman Iberia did not experience any change compared to Roman Iberia.

You think you're slavs? You just speak slavic, but genetically you're natives of balkans.

>Since serbs were NEVER 100% slavic?
Serbs are Slavic, subhuman.

>You do realize a minority of slavs moved into a land with native balkan people and only changed the culture, not the blood, right?
Real Serbs are the ones having Dinaric and East Slavic ancestry, not Vl*ch one.

>You do realize a minority of slavs moved into a land with native balkan people and only changed the culture, not the blood, right?
Come on history expert, tell me what was the law regarding Serbs and Vl*ch minority status all the way through time of Medieval Serbia.

>You think you're slavs? You just speak slavic, but genetically you're natives of balkans.
No, it's you who is speaking artificial language and who is a mix of everything which passed through those lands. So stop projecting, subhuman.

>lol don't people in northern greece look more european?
They're not Belgium, Mehmet.
All Greece is and looks european.

>It was never yours
Romanian language was first formed and spoken IN fucking Banat, you slavic immigrant.
Again, the churches in Banat are built upon pagan altars, older than your Basic Slav country.
>Not even Transylvania was yours
Is ours and will always be. There was never "was".
>You are NOT Dacians or whatever you claim to be.
Thracians, Dacians, and Illyrians were encountered by the Ancient Greeks during their expansion into the south of modern Serbia in the 4th century BC; the northwesternmost point of Alexander the Great's empire being the town of Kale-Krševica.[24][better source needed] The Celtic tribe of Scordisci settled throughout the area in the 3rd century BC and formed a tribal state, building several fortifications, including their capital at Singidunum (present-day Belgrade) and Naissos (present-day Niš).
>Literal tracian-dacian-illyrian-celtic mutts

>You are NOT Dacians or whatever you claim to be.
Thracians, Dacians, and Illyrians were encountered by the Ancient Greeks during their expansion into the south of modern Serbia in the 4th century BC; the northwesternmost point of Alexander the Great's empire being the town of Kale-Krševica.[24][better source needed] The Celtic tribe of Scordisci settled throughout the area in the 3rd century BC and formed a tribal state, building several fortifications, including their capital at Singidunum (present-day Belgrade) and Naissos (present-day Niš).
>Literal tracian-dacian-illyrian-celtic mutts
>A good 30% of Serbs are descended from romanians
>Probably over 50% are mixed with romanian blood
How will serbs ever recover?

Real Serbians are predominatly Central and Eastern European, Southern European component is indigenous to Balkans and doesn’t include shit like Greece and Italy.
>All Greece is and looks european.

>Romanian language was first formed and spoken IN fucking Banat, you slavic immigrant.
Bull-fucking-shit. There was NEVER Romanian language until modern times. Your language is literally an artificial creation. You were writing in Bulgarian Cyrillic letters since the dawn of time. And that language wasn't named Romanian, it was literally a mix of Slavic and Aromanian, like it is today.

>Is ours and will always be. There was never "was".
It was more Hungarian than it was yours during the whole history. How can it be yours then?

>>Literal tracian-dacian-illyrian-celtic mutts
>>A good 30% of Serbs are descended from romanians
>>Probably over 50% are mixed with romanian blood
>Romanian blood
Nice joke, but Romanian blood doesn't exist. Refer to my posts above.

50% of Serbs definitely still carry Central/East Slavic and Dinaric markers. NO presence of subhuman Vl*ch ones, since Serbs never intended to mix with them.

I know you're butthurt and salty, but haven't you still looked at the laws of Medieval Serbia I mentioned above?

This.

>implying a turkserb has the money to travel to Greece
>implying a turkserb knows what a central european, italian and east european look like
>a SERB calling greeks non-white
holy fucking LOL

WE

You'd be amazed how Kings and Emperors all over Europe moved populations in order to settle/resettle/colonize parts of it.

Population exchanges were very popular, except for France which always was the minority majority population of Europe for a very long time.

>samefagging
Sad !

Cry more.

I don’t call Greeks non-white. I call them subhuman. I traveled Europe, but I don’t want ever to leave my home. Whiter than you, tigan.

I've been to Greece, can't say that the people there are white looking or well behaved.
I was at Heraklion btw.
Even egyptians were more well behaved during my visit.

>a SERB calling greeks SUBHUMAN and NON-WHITE
>a SERB calling anyone TIGAN
You clearly are not serb as serbs love greeks and romanians.

Not him, but we still from time to time call you gypsies, though. I can attest to that.
Greeks are only "brothers" to religious zealots. In reality we have nothing to do with them.

>pagan altars

fuck yes

youtube.com/watch?v=l2qC6buu9L4

WTF, everyone hates Vl*chs. God bring back the Turks, just get these pest away.

If you try to question Serbian Whiteness better start with yourself. Not our problem some religious orthodox fools try to see commonality with Gayreeks when there is none. They are arabic spawns and have nothing to do with Serbia

100% white

I can't tell the difference between balkanites and greeks, only a bit more gopnik looking. Turks are more araby looking with a mongol strain.

What does TRG mean in romanian?
And what does Trgovina mean in romanian?
What about trgovište?

Glup si.

On the top of that we can't like Gayreeks when they look like this.

Got no turkish blood, pure european

Бићe бoљe 2015.

Turkish people only have 6% East Asian admixture, according to genetic studies. That's hardly noticeable.

Is Serbia actually slavic?

Kick those shitskins out of my country!

>next day greece's population declines to 0

Does these people look white to you?

KARA BOĞA!!!!!

Mostly so. That man you posted is for sure.

bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963

>The weights for the migration events predicted to originate from the East Asian branch into current-day Turkey was 0.217

now go be a Greek subhuman somewhere else

Real Serbs are but often with some Dinaric Balkan indigenous component. I’m fire ginger haired and bearded, amber green eyes and tall. Best of all worlds

>supervised STRUCTURE (K= 3) illustrates a genetic ancestry for the Turks of 45% Middle Eastern (95% CI, 42–49), 40% European (95% CI, 36–44) and 15% Central Asian (95% CI, 13–16)

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2011.00701.x/abstract

Note how it says Central Asian and not East Asian--Central Asians are a mix between West Asians (Middle Easterners) and East Asians.

Do you think discussing genetics is a card game, you spastic? My study is literally more updated than your 2012 study whose samples were randomly taken from hospitals.

Oh and here's the mongoloid admixture of each sample from the Aydın study.
>hardly noticeable

Also don't try to discuss with me if you don't know a shit about genetics, dumbass.

This. Darker hair and eyes with tallness are characteristic traits of Dinaric ancestry. Both can be present, or just one of those, or none.

by the way since the results were randomly taken from the hospitals some genetic calculators noticed that some samples from Aydın were in fact not native to Aydın but to Eastern Black Sea, Balkans etc

I am not even talking about Kayseri or İstanbul samples they're a trainwreck. They found Kurds, Circassians, Balkanites etc

t. Ikibej

>getting this upset

someone's clearly insecure about his racial identity. i'm turkish myself, genius.

>i'm turkish myself
Einen döner bitte, gavat.

I can't decide which post is more funny.

how much so?
how many of these serbs are actually slavic?

If all Serbs were accounted then it's about 60% at best prognosis. And yes, I count Dinaric as Slavic component, too, since it's present in majority of Serbs.

The rest is mixed/assimilated blood of various groups, the most of them being tainted with Vl*ch one.

I just noticed:
>We recruited 16 healthy volunteers from across Turkey (Figure 1A). The individuals were included in the study irrespective of their mother-tongue/ethnicity; we refer to them collectively as “Turkish”.

döner nerde kaldı?

Why so much hate against diaspora

>MUH TURAN

I'd love to see your stupid face right now. Your study is worth shit. It literally examined only 16 people, and they didn't make a distinction between the Turks and non-Turks.

We're Middle Eastern and European hybrids, deal with it.

I assume it's because they act like animals and are from a part of Turkey that's considered inbred and backwards

>didn't make a distinction between the Turks and non-Turks.
because the study included one Kurd from Van. Almancı.
Is your iq really this low? Don't worry, i don't expect you to be too smart anyway, you're son of factory workers.
Chicanos are subhumans

>that good feel when someone posts your OC

Do you want the diaspora population to return to Turkey user

How do you know? I just CTRL+F "kurd" and the word isn't even used in that study. Kurds are speckled throughout the country, they're not just in the southeast. It's also very likely that they examined a Laz or Bosnian, Albanian, etc.

Besides, even if they did in fact only examine Turks, a sample size of 16 is effectively worthless.

Oops, meant for

My father studied archaeology back in Turkey, and my mother is an English teacher. Nice try, though.

>How do you know
Van. Retard.
Jesus christ Almancıs are literally brain dead.

>hurr durr sample size le 16
here's this map with 125 samples.

turkishdna.blogspot.com.tr/2017/11/turkiye-otozomal-admixture-haritalar.html

Serbian males are only 16% Slavic. I2 isn't Slavic btw but is not native to the Balkans as well and was brought into the Balkans by Slavic migrations even though they weren't Slavs.

very few Serbs are actually Dinaric....

So you're essentially saying there are no Turks in Van whatsoever.

Sure.

Also, that source conflicts with your study. The highest percentage here is 18%, while your study claimed EA admixture was 21%. See the difference?

Besides, I'm from Erzincan, and accoding to that map I probably only have 4-6% EA admixture, so my point about Turks being 6% EA would totally apply to me.

>I'm from Erzincan
yes you're Kurdified mutts.
>Also, that source conflicts with your study
hmm
>Turkish people only have 6% East Asian admixture
>posts 2012 study
>study says

>so my point about Turks being 6% EA would totally apply to me.
stick your point up your ass, dönerci.

I have hazel eyes, pale skin, and brown hair. Every single Kurd I've ever seen was darker than me. But sure, keep telling yourself that.

Dönerci demek istedin sanırım.

How does it feel to know that you're a Kurdified mutt that wants to be European lmao

I identify as Middle Eastern. Nice straw man, though.

You should identify as dönerci.

Amk, sanki Turkiyede donerci yok

>grew up in upper middle-class household
>gets called dönerci

sure m8. if that's what you think i am, then yes, i am one.

Historical Serbia is Sanjack, Kosovo and Montenegro

Look at these Erzincan mutts. These people practically radiate Kurdishness. /s