When its going to be leaked?

When its going to be leaked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VwcQY-d0I_g
youtube.com/watch?v=_R_u6ULQBoU
youtube.com/watch?v=QMdF21QKxpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sooner than you'd think, but later than you'd hope.

Well answered.

Pietro because it'll piss the most people off.

That's a dumb one.

>reddit vs tumblr

kill yourself

People want to see Flash lose so they can have a reason to rage.

For real though, same. Because I'm going to be satisfied if Flash loses because I'm so pissed about this match up where Flash canon is faster then Quick Silver from when he crossed into the marvel timeline.

Why do people wait for these with such bated breath if the research of every episode comes under fire and their conclusion is always rejected? Why are we here, just to suffer?

We like to talk about how much more we know about the subject matter because it's our hobby. It's the same reason physicists watch space movies and complain about it.

minute match ups already did it so well I dont know why they are even bothering.

youtu.be/VwcQY-d0I_g

It did not.

Think theyll bullshit it by having Wally, Jay and Bart, all as the Flash, to show up and help

Sounds like something they'd do, but it's not like any Flash would NEED the help.

More likely they'll use Quicksilver's more recent time travel powers to give him a more equal footing to the otherwise overpowered Flash.

I thinks it's less about the research and more about Ben preferring certain characters over the research teams. Or at least the people who do the math on the screwattack forums point out when he's severely wrong or some such.

this is so shit it's silly.

How can Quicksilver even touch Flash?

That doesn't make any sense. Quicksilver can run fast, but Flash is made of fast.

So we all know that Quicksilver will win, right? Because Flash is so obviously the winner that they'll have to pull out some stupid bullshit to even make it a competition.

They had Gaara lose versus Toph, Bayo lose against Dante and other retarded decisions.
Even when they're right on who wins, they many times get wrong why the winning party wins.

They're not above having Pietro win this one.

Not a big fan of Naruto but Gaara should have won. They should have had someone closer to Toph's level be her opponent.

My big stickler was the Yang vs Tifa battle.

They will for sure ignore Buried Alien and take away speed force

Gaara would have easily murked anyone in the avatar universe even as pre-timeskip Gaara, with maybe the exception of super-ultra mode avatars like Aang with the spirit of the moon.

It's not even fucking close. Yang vs Tifa was bad as well, yeah.

And with
>ven when they're right on who wins, they many times get wrong why the winning party wins.

I meant something like them recognizing that Raiden would win against Wolverine, but them then having an absolutely wrong reason as to why he would win.

>Bayo lose against Dante
But that's logical, Dante can't die and Bayo is just a human.

>Bait
At least bring an argument, DMC4 Dante is basically a demigod, If they used DMC1 or 3 Dante I would understand Bayo winning.

He is right, meme characters like Dante always win against actual characters.

>meme x
Who started this shit? Seriously I barely survived the "cuck" shit, if this keep going I might as well leave this stupid site.

meme x has been around for years. First time I saw it was on Sup Forums with memerap

Why so mad?
It's the truth.
Bayonetta has character arcs, she develops as a character in both games and this is shown.
What's Dante? Le cool half demon dude! IS GETTING CUHRAYZEEE! LOL SHAKESPEARE!!! UNCLE DANTE XD kinda of deal. He is the definition of a meme character with no substance and built around "coool" concepts.

Quicksilver is going to win.
Because he has been shown to always be thinking and existing in accelerated time.
The Flash, however, can ramp his point of view up to that level, but most of the time just has human reactions.
Dare I need post the page where he's killed by Deathstroke?

but Sup Forums it's pretty small, this shit just recently spread to the bigger boards
I am not the one you where arguing to begin with but every time you idiots use meme-this, meme-that to whatever you don't like like some brain dead child repeating shit to seem cool.

I explained my point, and is pretty clear. Dante is a no character built around memetic concepts of coolness, a meme character.

But keep crying about people using words.

What's Bayonetta designed around?

I give no fucks about your retarded games, stop talking like an idiot.

>talking like an idiot
>for using actual words

Look, only because you know them from Sup Forums it doesn't mean those words didn't exist before.

The designer wanted an to show her ideal of beauty and exaggerate it, which was a super model-esque body with slender, long limbs, a narrow face etc. That's also why she's got such insane proportions that make her look almost inhuman. She also incorporated some other elemests- you should just read the artbook if you're really interested. It's nice.

>when it's gonna be leaked
>pietro

>The Flash, however, can ramp his point of view up to that level, but most of the time just has human reactions.

>I can perceive events that happen in less than an attosecond.

Not to mention the time he literally outran instant teleportation.

Without some serious bullshit to nerf Flash, Quicksilver is going to lose before he even knows a fight's happening.

Don't forget how the Flash was killed by running into a sword.

stop with your ads

Look, I get it you haven't actually read a flash story, but no one's going to be impressed just because you read Identity crisis and think you're an expert now.

not him, but Death Battle could use that to justify some bullshit

>killed

Death Battle is trash

What would you suggest to make it better?

The buthurt death battle generates is worth a thousand bad calls. The reaction of the DBZtards when Goku against lost remains one of my favorite moments on the internet.

The fact that Sup Forums had been covered in posts saying we'd have to accept the battle as fact when they though Goku was going to win made it all the more fun.

Goku losing twice justified a thousand Raiden vs. Wolverines.

The Quicksilver from Fox's X-Men is pretty much on par with the Flash.

The sweetest butthurt generated was from Charizard kids upset that he lost to Blastoise AND Agumon.

This fight was already done by the superior fan-battle arena
youtube.com/watch?v=_R_u6ULQBoU

>The Quicksilver from Fox's X-Men is pretty much on par with the Flash.

>Screw attack
Fucking really? this holds any relevance to anybody anymore?

Rainbow Dash beat fucking Starscream, you are all muppets.

>expecting Starscream to win against anybody ever

This.

G1 Starscream was pathetic other versions of him brought up his badass creds. Transformers Armada and Animated had fairly badass versions of the character.

>Claiming a non-fighting pony that can only travel at barely mach 1 can beat a robot who's entire body can become a fucking jet fighter.

OK

You are underestimating how much of a failure Starscream is.

>Implying G1 Starscream hasn't lost fights to weaker enemies
C'mon user. He was a complete jobber.

Results are in, surprised someone didn't already leak it.

Flash won, it wasn't even close. I have no idea why they did this if they already knew.

The same is true of fucking Rainbow Dash, if it was Pinkie Pie I would understand since she can manipulate reality

generate butthurt

This, these guys don't care about accuracy half the time.

It's youtube shit posting, someone will reference their vids in the future ande that poor fucker will watch it and type some hate comment.

Boom, views forever.

Sup Forums loves to complain about Death Battle but has there ever been one where they've been 100% totally wrong?
Almost all the controversial ones are close enough that it's fair to say it could go either way

You can go into any DB video and tell who won by the like bar. You don't even have to watch it.

It's fucking hilarious and I'm glad it exists solely to watch nerds cry about how their favorite characters get dumpstered.

I don't like Naruto at all but Gaara would wreck Toph's shit. The power level difference is just fucking absurd between the two series.

You are defending that a giant robot that has been knocked over by a normal horses kick can't lose to a mlp that can break the sound barrier.

And it's doesn't help that he's an idiot and has worse aim than a storm trooper.

Gaara vs Toph is 100 percent wrong. Gaara could kill almost everyone in the entire Avatar Verse in a week.

Link vs Cloud
Kirby vs Majin Buu
Gaara vs Toph
Arguably Iron Man vs Lex Luthor
Yang vs Tifa (unless you're going with the lowest interpretation of Tifa really)

Yang vs Tifa was 100% to shill for Rooster Teeth since they merged.

nightmare vs guts.

Nightmare can only be killed by a part of soul edge imbued with holy power. Despite guts demon hunting prowess it takes very specific bullshit to defeat nightmare.

I'm surprised they haven't done anything with Hulk yet. They keep bringing him up.

Though, it will inevitably be Hulk Vs. Doomsday.

Didn't Guts have some "Fuck your rules" attribute?

THIS

Those fucks at Screwattack will ignore specific FACTS and make bullshit conclusions on why it's true.

>Dante is basically a demigod
So is Bayo or did you not play the game?

It can always get worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=QMdF21QKxpc

Dragon Slayer IS in the Astral Plane. That means Soul Calibur can go fuck itself. You faggot.

He might not "kill" Nightmare entirely but he could probably shatter his body/Soul Edge and think he was dead, which pretty much every other character who beat Nightmare in the games did, and they were all much weaker than Guts.

Ultimately Guts' sword existing in the astral plane due to bathing in demon blood is something that shouldn't even have been considered.

Wow. Youre so funny. You should write for family guy.

>That time Doom guy lost to Masterchief
That is when I stopped watching.
It's clear they don't know shit

DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN. YOU MONSTER!

And it worked too apparently.

The Blu-rays are selling bafflingly well considering it's all on youtube.

That one I get.
Master Chief won because he's got an established power level.
Doom Guy feels more powerful and likely is, but there's no evidence for it other than some extrapolated feats from the game and some beta-canon stuff.

Death Battle is not really about having the two characters fight while being understood. It's more like a lawyery battle between quotes from their respective canons.

People love buying RT shit for some reason. I've known people who love Red vs Blue enough to buy all the seasons on DVD when they can fire up their computer and watch it any time for free.

That's what happens when you have an established fanbase.

>soul calibur
Soul edge is shattered (not destroyed)
>soul calibur 2
Soul Edge is reformed. Inferno is defeated, not destroyed.
>skip to Soul Calibur 5
Soul Edge and Soul Calibur are both destroyed by driving soul edge into soul calibur destroying their astral forms (Inferno and Elysium) and severing their link to each other.

Yeah, DB mostly tries to compare concrete feats to establish where the character's power lies. Doomguy has a much stronger arsenal than Chief's but almost no feats since the games were mostly made before cutscenes became a thing and it's hard to judge a character based on gameplay.

>There is no established stuff besides the things we see him do in game all the time
You can't be serious can you?

Gameplay is the most important part of a videogame.
In the gameplay you can clearly see and test how fast doom guy is.
Gameplay is far better evidence than the bullshit they used.

the ONLY reason why they soul edge stayed dead is because soul calibur was also destroyed.
they are linked in the sense that you have to destroy both of them to get rid of them.

Should we also have him be rooted to the ground?
Like I said, it's more about finding quotes and snippets for evidence than really understanding the character.
Yeah, if you fill in the blanks, Doomguy would probably win. But it's hard to really make a convincing argument with feelings and extrapolations

Still no m3u8...

I still dont understand why they are doing this, Flash stomps in every aspect. Hes way fucking faster, and while Im not exactly sure on strength with Quicksilver, the Infinite Mass Punch most likely trumps all of it.

wouldn't an actual infinite mass punch cause a new big bang or at the very least destroy everything in the universe?

>Should we have him rooted to the ground
Even then he would destroy chief
He can run at 80 miles and hour.
>B-But that doesn't count because gameplay despite being the only thing that really matters in a game doesn't matter

>Dante can't die
Yes he can. Why do idiots think he can't?

jeez why is the animation in the battle so slow.

Is anyone gonna leak it?

I'd at least like to see how Quicksilver dies.