First movie at cinema

first movie at cinema

fuck
it posted before I was finished
Star Wars in 77 at the drive in I was 4
I remember sitting on top of mom's car watching it
above pic related
(that car)

Probably some Disney cartoon. First one I actually remember was Honey, I shrunk the kids in 89, I was 5 years old. I cried and nearly pissed myself when there was the "giant" insects.

No, thats a car

kek

Transformers the movie. parents so based they took me to see it even though i was only 4 at that time. still love the movie up to this very day

Land before time.
Ruined my shit when littlefoot's mom died.

ET

Titanic when I was a newborn.

so you were made at the cinema? that's kino dude

>you were made at the cinema
titanic was long but not 9 months long

Dennis the Menace, my parents were really anti tv but somehow I ended up seeing it twice in theaters and many more times on vhs.

Batman Returns

Ausfag? Which drive in?

Canadian

Barney's Great Adventure (1998)

Full Metal Jacket

Lion King. We went with class.

i watched Aladdin at a sketchy hotel called Nigel's Hotel on the English coast when i was 7. Nigel knew my parents, so we got cheaper rooms.

The hotel had a grotty little cinema room, and Aladdin was playing there on repeat for the kids to watch.

Me and my sister were watching it for the first time, and halfway through the roof collapsed and fell on our heads, giving me a concussion and my sister permanent brain damage.

My parents never spoke to Nigel again after that.

Holy shit!

Is your sister single?

First I can remember is Men In Black at a drive in when I was 5. I remember being scared of Mikey when he went apeshit and ran at the camera.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is the earliest one I can remember.

Cried when Doom dipped that shoe.

In Desert and Wilderness
pic rel
directed by Gavin Hood, what is pretty strange...