I won't vote for hillary!

>I won't vote for hillary!
>she's a sociopathic liar
>no one has ever liked her, ever

Why does Sup Forums hate someone that is just like them?

We're profoundly honest... we call things exactly for what we are.

And this board is defined by the fact that we care deeply about things.

What a shit argument. If we didn't care we'd be cynical 'progressive' globalists profiting off of the destruction of our own people, as she is.

You always hate other people most for characteristics you hate about yourself.

These digits proclaim that OP is a faggot

Doesn't your party push for environmental deregulation and global warming denial?

>m-muh people

Because she is a woman

And everyone here is a virgin.

I hope anyone unfortunate enough to stumble through this pile of shit you call a post can learn from pic related.

The emails were leaked. We all know about the payed shilling now, you can knock it off

>a fucking leaf

this board should be more supportive of new converts i was gonna vote for Shillary until i heard Trumps RNC speech and her getting off scott free with the Email Scandel and Bengazi

long time democrat voteing for Trump now, my mom is pissed as all fuck

Pol has no party

Is this supposed to be clever? I'm at a loss right now. You guys keep getting dumber.

Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims? The majority on Sup Forums are more misogynistic, authoritarian and willing to push their religious doctrine on others than the majority of Muslims in the world.

Crocodiles and Tigers both hunt pigs, that doesn't make them friends. Muslims may believe some things correctly, but they're also subhuman shitskin 80 IQ sandniggers who follow a degenerate religion.

So are you.

Trump is profoundly dishonest and doesn't care when discovered.

Yes because it's fucking with out country. See, I'd like to explore alternative energy just as you would, but in the meantime we still have a need for oil. The more you make us take Saudi oil, the more you screw us over. Drilling in the US may have an affect on the enviornment, but we don't have to deal with fucking OPEC and their monopoly on oil.

I never lie and I am very good at picking up lies.
There's not a single speech or interview where I don't see her flat out lying. She's an incredibly bad liar.

People like this need to die. She's even incompetent at lying.

Sup Forums is far right
> loves and pushes the polarisation of society
> defines people by race, gender and beliefs
> anti Semitic and racist
> bunch of shitposting fags who believe minor arguments on the net mean things in the real world.
I love Sup Forums for this reasons

Factually incorrect. Could someone from a real country provide a coherent argument?

It's beautiful, isn't it? We all band together to defeat the evil monster, Shillary, and at the same time, we all win! Not you, though. You go sit in the fucking corner or vote for Trump. You get one choice.

Don't feel bad, though. You have to admit that at least a few of the things he's doing will be helpful (like the wall and fixing trade and banning the muzzies), and you'll have a real chance to elect someone next time. You'll have a fair election without Clinton.

>degenerate religion.
...Wait...
I don't disagree with you, in face I've agreed with you the whole time...
Does this mean that Sup Forums would advocate for converting muzzies into Christians? IS THIS SOME KIND OF CATHOLIC CONSPIRACY!?

>americans
>not subhuman shitskin 80 IQ swarthies
>christianity
>not a degenerate religion
try again faggot

We are all human user. They key is observing those qualities and how they are used and the ramifications of proposals and actions.
I'm happy to be Trumptarded just for the hype it creates and to embolden those who might help oppose a hypocritical and dangerous strain of an uncertain, Utopian ideology.
Trump is obnoxious and garish. But thats what i think of America in general.

I never lie.

tips mein kampf

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad.

She literally has Antisocial Personality Disorder though. Look it up.

Sup Forums hated each other.
You dumb burger

>2015+1
>unironically supporting jihadi terrorism

im voting for her

christ, at least she's competent.

>democracy-approved freedom fighters
>this is what democracy looks like

No person that is like this should have that much power

>they're #WithHer

>this thread

>global warming denial

This strawman needs to be put to bed. We don't deny that Global Warming exists, we only question the impact that human activity has had on it and if we can really do anything to reverse it.

Instead of arguing this point progressives claim we deny the phenomenon outright so they don't have to defend the idea of politicians asking for more taxes after they already horrifically squander what they are already taking in.

Eat a Dick with the carbon footprint of a thousand Chinas you worthless leaf.

She shared TS info with non-cleared persons.