Canonization when?

Canonization when?

Coulson is in it for fuck's sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But it already is canon! The entire show is a hallucination of Coulson's dying brain in this scene.

Can we stop having like 5 different threads on this shit?

KEK

this is actually pretty funny. I don't understand why the hardcore fans of show absolutely want the TV Marvel/TV shows to be canon and crossover with the movies.

If there ever was Vixen, Supergirl, Black Canary, Hawkwoman etc in the DCEU i sure as the fuck don't want the CW versions. I want better costumes that's 10 times more expensive and much better actresses. Fuck TV fags.

As long as the show doesn't have to swerve like crazy to accomodate movies, I'm fine. Since Inhuman movie is apparently cancelled, the danger is gone for now.

>It's another TV Isn't canon meme thread
Huh, I don't know who to believe, the anons on this site who like to shitpost and assume or the fucking company itself.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe

Ironically, Age of Ultron made it canon.

>Age of Quips
>canon

This works the other way around. MCU does things and AoS clarify details.

Hopefully never.

what? Hahahaah

Why the fuck are you so hellbent on this show not being canon? Does it really hurt you that badly to acknowledge that all of these events are coinciding with the same events of the movies?

And Sitwell, Fury, Talbot, Sif, Peggy. Anyone else I'm forgetting?

>still bringing this up
She only appeared in a single episode well over a year ago. I think even the writers have decided to ignore the fact that she was a thing.

Talbot wasn't in the movies.

It's not like the rest of the show is much better.

I only want coulson show up in the movies rest can go fuck off

and maybe daisy with short hair

It's just as canon as the One-Shots.

As in, canon but not going to affect the movies in any meaningful way. It's all part of the same big universe.

I don't get it, do the movies absolutely have to go "DAISY JOHNSON AND INHUMANS AND WARD ARE THINGS" in order to legitimize this show? The show references the movies all the goddamn time and the movies have yet to do anything to contradict the show, isn't that enough?

Canon in universe run by committee is such a meaningless thing, only mentally challenged care.

This is a good no-prize.

The reason people want it to be canon is because while it's gotten pretty alright over time, it's only fairly good in the context of the canon. Otherwise there's no point. This is why people who don't watch it, don't want it to be canon.

I'm not following MCU closely. AoS is fairly entertaining on its own.

wtf

There's LITERALLY no point in watching it if you aren't being an MCU competitionist. Or a 50+ year old who enjoys nightly network television no matter what's on.

I miss spy-fi shows. Haven't got one since Alias.

>Razornails is forever cannon in the MCU.
HAHAHAHAHA

It used to be funny but now I just wonder why it was a plotpoint. I get it was supposed to be tongue in cheek but apparently not everyone understood it.

A guy just pick up some people to help him break into something I forgot already what. Sure, why not razornails? Maybe it was a joke, or maybe someone was just overworked or drunk in script department.